Fanatic war criminals target tourists in Egypt

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
An explosion was heard Sunday afternoon at the Taba crossing between Israel and Egypt, south of Eilat. The blast appears to have occurred on the Egyptian side of the border.

According to initial reports, there was an explosion on a bus. Local police are reporting that at least three people were killed, and another 15 wounded. The dead are reportedly Korean tourists.

3 Dead in Attack at Taba Crossing - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------

We wish luck to the Egyptian troops in their struggle against Salafi terrorism and World Jihad.

An explosion was heard Sunday afternoon at the Taba crossing between Israel and Egypt, south of Eilat. The blast appears to have occurred on the Egyptian side of the border.

According to initial reports, there was an explosion on a bus. Local police are reporting that at least three people were killed, and another 15 wounded. The dead are reportedly Korean tourists.

3 Dead in Attack at Taba Crossing - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------

We wish luck to the Egyptian troops in their struggle against Salafi terrorism and World Jihad.

We can expect even more positive cooperation between Israel and Egypt in the very near future, I can see Israel agreeing to allow even more Egyptian troops to enter the Sinai and to allow them closer access to the border to stamp down hard on the terrorists. I can also see Israel mobilising a bigger force towards the border to help The Egyptian troops in their endeavours.

Just my thoughts on the matter

Its sad that innocent tourist have to pay the price of this war of justice against terrorism.

It's heart warming to see how Egypt takes an important place in the fight against the terrorists in Sinai. They have more balls than Bibi.

One would think that these terrorists would at least have the smarts to realize that their fellow Muslims in the area depend on the tourist dollars. Do they want all tourism to stop in the area just so they can show everyone what crackpot murderers they are?

South Korean tourists killed in blast on Egyptian-Israeli border

By Amro Hassan and Kate Linthicum This post has been corrected. See the note below for details.
February 16, 2014, 9:19 a.m.
CAIRO — At least three people were killed Sunday and more than a dozen injured in a bomb blast near Egypt's border with Israel, according to Egyptian state media reports.

The explosion occurred on a bus that was carrying 33 tourists from South Korea from the Egyptian city of St. Catherine to the Israeli border, state news agency MENA reported. The agency said at least three people were killed and 14 injured.

The motivations of the attack were unknown.

Israeli police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said the blast occurred a third of a mile from the Taba border crossing with Israel, which is near the Israeli resort city of Eilat.

Continue reading at:

South Korean tourists killed in blast on Egyptian-Israeli border - latimes.com

By definition - terrorists don't care. All they care about is their narrowly focused ideological agenda and if they bring down an economy with it or kill a bunch of innocent people, that's just collatoral damage in their books. All for the cause.

Egypt had a democratically elected president.

But the military generals staged a coup and took over the country.

Now the people want to restore democracy and have resorted to questionable methods to cripple the illegal government. ... :cool:

One would think that these terrorists would at least have the smarts to realize that their fellow Muslims in the area depend on the tourist dollars. Do they want all tourism to stop in the area just so they can show everyone what crackpot murderers they are?

By Amro Hassan and Kate Linthicum This post has been corrected. See the note below for details.
CAIRO — At least three people were killed Sunday and more than a dozen injured in a bomb blast near Egypt's border with Israel, according to Egyptian state media reports.

The explosion occurred on a bus that was carrying 33 tourists from South Korea from the Egyptian city of St. Catherine to the Israeli border, state news agency MENA reported. The agency said at least three people were killed and 14 injured.

Israeli police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said the blast occurred a third of a mile from the Taba border crossing with Israel, which is near the Israeli resort city of Eilat.

Continue reading at:

A horrible tragedy.
South Korea is an incredibly democratic productive nation.

A determination of who did it and why they did it is very important
in the fight against terrorism anyone anwering "they just do it"
or ----"oh I know........its the government" is an obfuscator. Terrorism
is a powerful tool ------it was the backbone of the "glorious" age of islamic
conquest------very successful for more than 1000 years. It has become
part of "the culture"

Now the people want to restore democracy and have resorted to questionable methods to cripple the illegal government. ... :cool:

I don't think one thing has to do with another. However, it is quite obvious that Sunni Man wants the Muslim Brotherhood in charge when it comes to Egyptian politics.

I don't think one thing has to do with another. However, it is quite obvious that Sunni Man wants the Muslim Brotherhood in charge when it comes to Egyptian politics.

In view of the history of the Muslim Brotherhood-----political power in ITS hands
would absolutely lead to lots MORE terrorism. It was the muslim brotherhood
that murdered Sadat and its stated aims are violent. That its supporters
are violent murdering dogs should surprise no one....that attempts to
regain power for the filth of the "brotherhood" are done violently---should
surprise no one. HOWEVER---I do not believe it has been yet determines which
group of jihadist pigs enacted the bus bombing or what the aim of that specific
atrocity is.

In view of the history of the Muslim Brotherhood-----political power in ITS hands
atrocity is.
One thing for sure. They don't want to incur the wrath of the Korean government. The ROKs will send in Special Forces. They don't play.

atrocity is.
One thing for sure. They don't want to incur the wrath of the Korean government. The ROKs will send in Special Forces. They don't play.

Do you REALLY think so? I don't. They may come up with some other
kinda symbolic response -----but how could they put forces in the Sinai? I do
agree that they are going to respond. Chances are any North Korean with
enough wealth to go out TRAVELING FOR FUN------is an important person over
there

Continue reading at:

A horrible tragedy.
South Korea is an incredibly democratic productive nation.

Hope Egypt won't sit quiet when those people terrorize their country, and respond with great force.

Yeah, and killing tourists will surely help what they're trying to achive.

Terrorist logic...go figure.

atrocity is.

there
ROK is S. Korea. They defend their people around the world.

The goal of the freedom fighters is to cripple the economy.

Which hopefully will spur the people to rise up and take their country back from the military dictators. ... :cool:

there
ROK is S. Korea. They defend their people around the world.

Oh I did not know. ok North Korea does not have that rep?
It would seem to me to be some kind of cultural thing-----something
they would share. ------Maybe something will pan out of this situation.

Uhm----I did not know that there are ----at this time-----tourist buses that easily
pass between Sinai and Israel -----just did not know. Tensions seem a bit
to high to me for that to be happening

The goal of the freedom fighters is to cripple the economy.

Which hopefully will spur the people to rise up and take their country back from the military dictators. ... :cool:

They rose up and rebelled for the last 1400 years and they're still running around in robes and Jesus sandals, screaming, carrying on and fomenting another uprising. It's an endless cycle. Groundhog Day.

No. It's not quite obvious at all.

The thing with Egypt is they had a democratically elected president - for good or for bad, and he was overthrown NOT by the democratic process, but by a military coup who, I might add, has acted brutally against any dissent and political demonstations - not just the MB.

Note the key term here: questionable methods...hardly a ringing endorsement Sally.

These actions are not a good thing for Egypt, it's not a good thing for Egypts economy which is heavily dependent on tourism and what happens next will depend on how the Egyptian government handles this.

All freedom loving Americans should back the Egyptian freedom fighters in their quest to overthrow the military dictators and restore the legally elected Muslim Brotherhood government. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back