Fantastic Speech by Biden !

Yep, GREAT speech. I had my doubts about Uncle Joe, but turns out he was the perfect president for the precarious times we live in, AND the perfect president to clean up the horrifying mess left by the Mango Menace! :D
Joe can't even clean himself.
adult baby.
Fantastic that it wasn't the targeted hate filled rhetoric and fantastic lies we've seen in the last 4 years. America got what it needed, a straight shooter like Joe Biden.
the shotgun on the porch ?
he's an adult baby, sorry...

Yep, GREAT speech. I had my doubts about Uncle Joe, but turns out he was the perfect president for the precarious times we live in, AND the perfect president to clean up the horrifying mess left by the Mango Menace! :D
he's pretty great...

Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

"LOOK!! The Guardian said so!! Why are you refusing to believe what I want to be true so badly?!"

You can wave your link to your leftist rag until your keyboard splits in half, son. Proves nothing except that you're a gullible idiot with talking points.

We'll remember that the nest time you link Euro tabloids! :)
nest time you will too.

Great Job tonight Joe !
This is why he was elected, to fix the Trump mess and distribute the vaccine.

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Joe is doing a great job so far, this is why he was elected.

Without T , we would have zero vaccine
You are a giant ignoramus and Marxist hack
Biden is a illegitimate swine and a terrorist

Great Job tonight Joe !

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

yea because researchers at trump university developed the vaccine, right after they developed "injecting bleach"

Biden is crushing covid. This is why he was elected.

Great Job tonight Joe !

yea because researchers at trump university developed the vaccine, right after they developed "injecting bleach"

He was elected by pure fraud and a rigged election

Great Job tonight Joe !

Biden is a buffoon and fraud
He is the “king of nothing “

Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

Trump ordered plenty. Manufacturers couldn’t get enough produced that quickly. Their issue, not Trump’s. The states are in charge of how they distribute vaccines. Again, not Trump’s problem blue states are clueless.
typical lies. Trump let hundreds of millions of doses slip away.
The truth can be a tough pill to swallow for idiot Trumpers. here's the truth:

Trump failed, and is a failed president.

You're just a troll.

I hope you have as much fun with us as we have with you.
In wacko Trump land the truth is considered trolling. Sometimes in life the truth is a tough pill to swallow for you Trumpers. That's why you watch Fox news and Alex Jones and love Trump, they tell you the lies you need to hear to be a loyal sheep. The truth is kryptonite to a Trumper. No Trumper wants to hear the truth. You can't even admit Biden won the election...

And you're still a troll!

Great Job tonight Joe !

Keep telling yourself that, maybe it will make you feel better about Trump's failure.

The GOP is so pathetic now, not only did Trump fail miserably at everything covid, he lost the election fair and square, and all you can do is whine and cry. Like a little faggot bitch.

You people can't take personal responsibility for anything in life, you always have some little bitch excuse. It is always somebody elses fault or there is always some ridiculous lie that you repeat so you avoid accepting reality and truth.

Here's some truth: Biden is crushing covid and doing a much better job than Trump. The majority of America agrees with this. When Biden crushes covid, the economy will boom and Biden will be the hero. America is entering the new roaring 20s. This is going to be another Bill Clinton Golden Age. You are going to be very very unhappy that America is so strong and great.

Ah, poster Quasar44, correct me I'm wrong but haven't there been repeated requests to your avatar to prove it? To show what you know, and how you know it? Request to you to at least try to be persuasive and motivate folks to believe in one of your emphatic assertions?

I ask, because I don't recall you ever being able, or willing, to be convincing. To date, it is merely a bold assertion then scurry away. Not unlike those juvenile graffiti guys with the spray-can. This is digital, I know, but......but the comparison seems apt. No?

Biden is crushing covid and doing a much better job than Trump. The majority of America agrees with this. When Biden crushes covid, the economy will boom and Biden will be the hero. America is entering the new roaring 20s. This is going to be another Bill Clinton Golden Age. You are going to be very very unhappy that America is so strong and great.

Well, I am quite willing to agree with 'The Banker' on Biden making good, solid, and encouraging progress in not only getting shot-in-arms (which is absolutely critical); but also in communicating with Americans in a manner where they feel a sense of optimism, and not the sense they are being fibbed to, being conned.

BOTH.....are vitally important for America to come through this terrible ordeal.
In short, in contradistinction to why the previous President lost his job ---Joe is being deemed trustworthy at this point; and he is conveying competence in his efforts against Covid.

Now, as far as The Banker's predictions on a booming economy, 'roaring 20's analogy, 'Golden Age'.......well, I dunno.
But hope he is right.

Trump's sole contribution was to say "Warp Speed", but of course he had to steal that, like he did the 2016 election.
You are just pissed that Trump directed the historic effort that accomplished what Democrats declared was IMPOSSIBLE.

And Biden did what he does best - plagiarize and try to steal credit for others' work.

The dementia-suffering China puppet literally, publicly said there was no vaccine before he took office, but the entire world watched him take 2 vaccines before he became President....

...and dumbasses like you try to tell us he did not, try to defend such an indefensible lie / act.

Bwuhahahaha....he's a liar, and you are a disgraced comical clown SHEEP.

Great Job tonight Joe !

1) xiden has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of depends.
2) TRUMP, before january, at least what the makers could produce at the time, had procured a sufficient amount of vaccine.
3) the communist demonRATS have promoted social gatherings, up until january, AND has not held super-spreader event, unless they were in chinestown. --- thanks to TRUMP for getting the ball rolling.
4) xiden and the dems have finally passed a rescue bill that will bankrupt AMERICA and move the country so far back for the next generations.
5) the xiden bust will begin and the economy will tank so fast , This is the early innings of another barrag-o communisism/anti AMERICA days.

Trump's sole contribution was to say "Warp Speed", but of course he had to steal that, like he did the 2016 election.
You are just pissed that Trump directed the historic effort that accomplished what Democrats declared was IMPOSSIBLE.

And Biden did what he does best - plagiarize and try to steal credit for others' work.

The dementia-suffering China puppet literally, publicly said there was no vaccine before he took office, but the entire world watched him take 2 vaccines before he became President....

...and dumbasses like you try to tell us he did not, try to defend such an indefensible lie / act.

Bwuhahahaha....he's a liar, and you are a disgraced comical clown SHEEP.
You are just reaching trying to give Trump credit for something that every other president would have done.

All Trump did was hand big Pharma some money and say, get back to us when you made a vaccine...
Big fucking accomplishment. Everything was accomplished by the scientists, and the scientists were the ones that made the "impossible" happen, but you chose to ignore that fact.

Trump is such a failed president that you wackos are desperate to try and give trump some credit for Big Pharma and Biden's great success.

Trump's only contribution to Operation Warp Speed was coming up with the name "Operation Warp Speed"...

Ah, poster Quasar44, correct me I'm wrong but haven't there been repeated requests to your avatar to prove it? To show what you know, and how you know it? Request to you to at least try to be persuasive and motivate folks to believe in one of your emphatic assertions?

I ask, because I don't recall you ever being able, or willing, to be convincing. To date, it is merely a bold assertion then scurry away. Not unlike those juvenile graffiti guys with the spray-can. This is digital, I know, but......but the comparison seems apt. No?

Biden is crushing covid and doing a much better job than Trump. The majority of America agrees with this. When Biden crushes covid, the economy will boom and Biden will be the hero. America is entering the new roaring 20s. This is going to be another Bill Clinton Golden Age. You are going to be very very unhappy that America is so strong and great.

Well, I am quite willing to agree with 'The Banker' on Biden making good, solid, and encouraging progress in not only getting shot-in-arms (which is absolutely critical); but also in communicating with Americans in a manner where they feel a sense of optimism, and not the sense they are being fibbed to, being conned.

BOTH.....are vitally important for America to come through this terrible ordeal.
In short, in contradistinction to why the previous President lost his job ---Joe is being deemed trustworthy at this point; and he is conveying competence in his efforts against Covid.

Now, as far as The Banker's predictions on a booming economy, 'roaring 20's analogy, 'Golden Age'.......well, I dunno.
But hope he is right.
You do realize the vaccine was developed and approved in 9 months, all of which were PRIOR to Biden taking office; hell Biden got his shots on camera in Dec 2020. Also, prior to inauguration day vaccinations were going out at a rate of 987,000 a day already. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was under the Trump administration and Biden had 0 to do with it.

But hope he is right.
You do realize the vaccine was developed and approved in 9 months, all of which were PRIOR to Biden taking office; hell Biden got his shots on camera in Dec 2020. Also, prior to inauguration day vaccinations were going out at a rate of 987,000 a day already. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was under the Trump administration and Biden had 0 to do with it.
You are just reaching trying to give Trump credit for something that every other president would have done exactly the same.

All Trump did was hand big Pharma some money and say, get back to us when you made a vaccine...
Big fucking accomplishment. Everything was accomplished by the scientists, and the scientists were the ones that made the "impossible" happen, but you chose to ignore that fact.

Trump is such a failed president that you wackos are desperate to try and give trump some credit for Big Pharma and Biden's great success.

Trump's only contribution to Operation Warp Speed was coming up with the name "Operation Warp Speed"...

Except everything I said is factual and verifiable as well as the fact that COVID was in decline. But you do you and keep twisting it to "Biden" did it all and Trump's administration had nothing to do with it.

Except everything I said is factual and verifiable as well as the fact that COVID was in decline. But you do you and keep twisting it to "Biden" did it all and Trump's administration had nothing to do with it.
I agree The vaccine was developed very quickly, before Biden was president.

Too bad Trump had nothing to do with that accomplishment. Every other president would have done exactly the same, and the vaccine would have gotten developed just as quickly, because Trump didn't do anything remarkable or even remotely unique and special.

Enjoy the Biden Boom, this is why he was elected.

Forum List

Back