fast food idiots

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
how about you?? any problems?
..the server needs to: [ this is just common sense ]
check the bag
repeat the order to me so I can also check the order
give me the order if the order is correct--if not, fix the problem
how difficult can it be???!!!

..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!
check the bag

Mm, I’m leery of fast food. I don’t think that people who don’t flush dirty toilet paper after the wipe their ass will be to interested in washing their hands after they shit.

check the bag

Mm, I’m leery of fast food. I don’t think that people who don’t flush dirty toilet paper after the wipe their ass will be to interested in washing their hands after they shit.
yes,that is in the back of my mind sometimes--good point

check the bag
how difficult can it be???!!![/QUOTE

You want fine dining in a fast food restaurant...(anyone insert your favorite eyeroll gif here ) Based on the procedure you expect them to go through to get your order right, which no doubt 25% of the time you don't tell them correctly, since you want a fucking pissing contest with minimum wage workers anyway, I'd say I don't have this issue.

Yep. It's YOU.

check the bag

You want fine dining in a fast food restaurant...(anyone insert your favorite eyeroll gif here ) Based on the procedure you expect them to go through to get your order right, which no doubt 25% of the time you don't tell them correctly, since you want a fucking pissing contest with minimum wage workers anyway, I'd say I don't have this issue.

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS
1. not fine dining [wtf --that doesn't make sense ]
2. don't tell them correctly ..?????!!!!!!!
stop trolling idiot ..you probably are also a dumbass fast food worker--aren't you?

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
hahhahahahhahaa
I order 2 burgers/3 fries and a cookie
I get 1 burger and 2 fries
ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
these people are IDIOTS

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS
stop trolling idiot ..you probably are also a dumbass fast food worker--aren't you?

Not at all. Who would answer Yes to such a question? Silly.

Any you just proved my point.

What would be your perfect experience in a fast food restaurant? Dine in or drive through. Set it up for me, please.

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
hahhahahahhahaa
these people are IDIOTS

Be humble and get your food order fixed, or get the loogie burger, up to you. :dunno:

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS

What would be your perfect experience in a fast food restaurant? Dine in or drive through. Set it up for me, please.

1ERINw.gif

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS

you just proved MY point
they can't even add 1 + 1
perfect experience ?????!!!!!!!!!!?????
how about getting my order correct.........???

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
hahhahahahhahaa
these people are IDIOTS

Be humble and get your food order fixed, or get the loogie burger, up to you. :dunno:
I am patient ..I walked in and told them the problem

check the bag

Yep. It's YOU.
you're a DUMBASS

you just proved MY point
they can't even add 1 + 1
perfect experience ?????!!!!!!!!!!?????
how about getting my order correct.........???

check the bag
Fast Food places used to employ American teenagers, but nowadays they employ adult illegal aliens.
They don't speak English.

they?

Apparently this is something that is close to you and I just don't get it your ugly mood towards these folks that make your food.

"..I would say at least 25% of my fast food orders are wrong--and I don't buy fast food much at all!"

check the bag
Fast Food places used to employ American teenagers, but nowadays they employ adult illegal aliens.
They don't speak English.
Makin Shit Up. Again.

There's a saying. Good, fast, and cheap--you can have two, but not all three. Fast food companies have choosen fast and cheap for their labor force. So when you do business with those companies you also get fast and cheap.

Forum List

Back