🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

fast food workers think their wage should be doubled

Well.. maybe they should think, study, and up their skills.. to make themselves more in demand.. instead of thinking that their efforts at a job that 99.999% of the adult populace could do with little to no training deserves double the money

profit margins in a fast food restaurant are likely slim.

Prices of food will double, sending customers elsewhere.

Is that the goal?

Is that the goal?

Yes, of course.

Communists running the Dem Party and Unions wand to turn everything into Detroit

Last edited:
547133_10151573357516275_151222697_n.png

I hope that you people will someday have to support yourselves.

You call 11 dollars a livable wage, LOL. I make 35 dollars an hour and live modestly. I can't imagine how 11 dollars an hour could ever be considered a "livable wage". But then again I don't work a job that a 16 year old should be working or even a college intern. When I delivered pizza in college I would have never went on strike as pizza delivery man! Are you people for real? Here's a suggestion: Fuck less, and reproduce less.

While it does suck to be working minimum wage pushing fast food... come on.

$15 an hour? I don't think so. That's more than CNAs, Caregivers, etc. These kinds of healthcare professionals work harder than those who make fast food, and we're supposed to sit by while these fast food people make $15 while healthcare workers make less? That is ridiculous.

Maybe increase their wage by $1. Not up to $15. Not possible. No way. America can survive without fast food.

Last edited:
I hope that you people will someday have to support yourselves.

I do, as well as my son. In other words, Dudley, you know we're right and you can't defend the absurd so you resort to your trolling Straw Man attacks.

Such a pathetic excuse of a man you are.

Is that the goal?
Yes indeed margins are slim.
To have a fast food franchise comes with many strings. Most common is the corporation designs the menu and decides which purveyors the franchisee is to use for food and supplies. There are fixed costs such as royalty fees.
The goal is to keep the prices as low as possible while providing a quality product.
High labor costs would make this impossible.
$15 or more per hour for unskilled labor is absurd.
In most cities that is a higher wage than skilled trades apprentices earn.

Forum List

Back