Fatal shooting at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart

Somebody blames conservatives in the very FIRST reply post?

Is this a record?

The liberals are getting more desperate by the day.

You're just mad that you couldn't get in first
Umm, I did get in first. I started the thread, remember?

and blame it all on Obama. :eusa_boohoo:
I blamed the shooters, remember?

As I said, the liberals are sure getting desperate. They are pulling accusation after accusation out of thin air (or somewhere), with no grounds or reason.

Typical loser tactics.

(yawn)

Somebody blames conservatives in the very FIRST reply post?

Is this a record?

The liberals are getting more desperate by the day.

You're just mad that you couldn't get in first
Umm, I did get in first. I started the thread, remember?

and blame it all on Obama. :eusa_boohoo:
I blamed the shooters, remember?

As I said, the liberals are sure getting desperate. They are pulling accusation after accusation out of thin air (or somewhere), with no grounds or reason.

Typical loser tactics.

(yawn)

Actually, our threads were combined. So, in the beginning of my thread it wasn't done either.

Hopefully, the next time you need a cop, they won't be there!

I do laugh at you, if you want to hear the truth. "left wing jihad" is nonsensical, a ridiculous pejorative used by partisan hacks. The "radical left", ill defined of course, is not a player in real politics. It's time in the sun passed with the demise of the SLA, the Weathermen and the SDS. Today the radical right, Sovereign Citizens, the NRA and the anti government crowd is the greatest threat to peace in our time.
How so? How many have they killed compared to leftists going on temper tantrum shooting sprees, increasing the power and scope of government, turning us into subjects of the state and trying to take away our right of self defense?

Define "leftist" and name those who went on temper tantrum shooting sprees.
If you don't know what a leftist is, it's the height of stupidity to be on a political forum. Every shooter in recent memory has been a leftist, hardly the Tea Party types.

Fuck off.

Why? I fucking hate Vegas cops. I dislike all cops. I rejoice at news of their death. This is awesome

I have enjoyed and agreed with most of your posts but you're wrong on this one. There are a lot of scummy and crooked cops but, by far and away, most are just doing their jobs the best way they know how and with little to no support from the community.

They are willing to put their lives on the line for you. They go to work every single day knowing they could be killed, knowing they might not go home to their families. Think about that.

I gave it some thought last night.

Cops- even "good" cops- are a threat to everything I represent. Even if I were not a(n)_______ or involved with________, I have had friends and a family member killed by cops. I reserve a rare, special breed of hate for them. And I do not hate easily.

One of my best friends of my entire life became a police officer. She made her choice, just like I made mine. It was excruciatingly painful for me to end that friendship but she had become a threat to my future. I don't care how much I love someone... if they become a cop, they cross a line that I will never follow... a line that not only divides us, but makes us each other's enemies.

Cops are not putting their lives on the line for me. They are putting their lives on the line against me.

As usual the left is over reacting. only .00003 guns in existence ever kills someone. yet libs want to go after all guns. libs want to pass laws that infringe on legal gun owners and they wonder why they get pushback. drunk driving kills more than guns. do we pass laws banning cars, alcohol or that limit what cars a legal driver can own? do we pass laws putting restrictions on legal drivers?

Government over reacting leads to disaterous results. a panicing public screaming for action results in disateous results. there wsa a time when americans were migrating west and citizens were alarmed they were being killed by indians. So they called for government to intervene and governmrnt did. they passed laws putting limits on indians. They wiped them out by the thousands. they destroyed a race. in total less than 300 civilians had ever been killed by indians. but over reaction by a paniced crowd and incompetent government lead to disaterous results

What is a normal reaction to cold blooded intentional murder? Is it too immediately defend the rights of gun owners or to push for open carry; to stifle any discussion on gun violence in America? I don't think that's a normal reaction.

A normal reaction to mass murder is anger, grief and sorrow, IMO. And rational people ask why, and seek potential ways to mitigate what has become all to common in our country.

Each time another incident occurs, the usual suspects defend guns, blame liberals and argue more guns not less is the answer. They rarely if ever (I don't recall any but passing ain't it awful from the gun lovers) mention the innocent victims, the focus is always on their right, not the right of the dead to have lived.

http://www.scotusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/07-290_amicus_historians.pdf

Interesting reading for those who enjoy historical referece as are the other amicus briefs filed here:

Amicus briefs for D.C. available in guns case : SCOTUSblog

and here:

Amicus briefs for Heller available in guns case : SCOTUSblog

As usual the left is over reacting. only .00003 guns in existence ever kills someone. yet libs want to go after all guns. libs want to pass laws that infringe on legal gun owners and they wonder why they get pushback. drunk driving kills more than guns. do we pass laws banning cars, alcohol or that limit what cars a legal driver can own? do we pass laws putting restrictions on legal drivers?

Government over reacting leads to disaterous results. a panicing public screaming for action results in disateous results. there wsa a time when americans were migrating west and citizens were alarmed they were being killed by indians. So they called for government to intervene and governmrnt did. they passed laws putting limits on indians. They wiped them out by the thousands. they destroyed a race. in total less than 300 civilians had ever been killed by indians. but over reaction by a paniced crowd and incompetent government lead to disaterous results

What is a normal reaction to cold blooded intentional murder? Is it too immediately defend the rights of gun owners or to push for open carry; to stifle any discussion on gun violence in America? I don't think that's a normal reaction.

A normal reaction to mass murder is anger, grief and sorrow, IMO. And rational people ask why, and seek potential ways to mitigate what has become all to common in our country.

Each time another incident occurs, the usual suspects defend guns, blame liberals and argue more guns not less is the answer. They rarely if ever (I don't recall any but passing ain't it awful from the gun lovers) mention the innocent victims, the focus is always on their right, not the right of the dead to have lived.

http://www.scotusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/07-290_amicus_historians.pdf

Interesting reading for those who enjoy historical referece as are the other amicus briefs filed here:

Amicus briefs for D.C. available in guns case : SCOTUSblog

and here:

Amicus briefs for Heller available in guns case : SCOTUSblog

so after decades of non reasonable legislation by the left, infringing on the rights of legal gun owners you really expect citizens of the USA to let you continue to push more unconstitutional laws on us? Not going to happen. pony up on your sincerity, wipe the crap off the books that has been forced on americans by you clueless idiots while we sat back and did not object. Then lets talk together about what might work. You really think background checks will work? Show your confidence in your plan by recommending a law that requires background checks but allows unrestricted ownership and ability to carry by individuals who pass. If they pass, there is no risk right? Show us you really believe in what you are pushing.

One person killed, two police critically wounded so far. Early reports, the totals may change as more info comes in. The murderers shot two cops, took the cops' guns, and then shot at least one more person.

The murderers also killed themselves.

Would have been nice if they'd done that BEFORE shooting the others, instead of after.

-----------------------------------

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say | Fox News

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say

Published June 08, 2014

At least three people have been killed and two officers have been critically injured in shootings at a Las Vegas restaurant and Walmart, authorities say.

Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield told The Associated Press that the spree began around 11:30 a.m. Sunday when a man and woman walked into CiCi's Pizza restaurant on North Nellis Boulevard and shot two officers who were eating lunch.

The suspects took the officers' weapons and ammunition before storming out of the pizzeria, Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told KVVU Fox 5.

The two suspects then fled to the Walmart across the street, where they shot a person inside and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, Hadfield said. Police and a SWAT team were dispatched to the scene, KVVU Fox 5 reports.

(Reuters) - Two armed suspects shouting "this is a revolution" opened fire and wounded two Las Vegas police officers eating lunch in a pizza parlor on Sunday.

Sounds like some rightwing extremest nuts

It was. The shooter covered the officer's body with the rightwing icon, "Don't Tread on Me" flag. The righties should be so proud today. Sarah Palin is in mourning...over the shooter's death, not the cops.

"Authorities said the suspects stripped the dead officers of their weapons and ammunition. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported they covered the dead officers with the Revolutionary War-era Gadsden flag, which depicts a coiled snake and the words “Don’t Tread On Me.”

Two Cops, Three Others Killed in Las Vegas Shooting Spree - NBC News

Another fucking gun nut.

One person killed, two police critically wounded so far. Early reports, the totals may change as more info comes in. The murderers shot two cops, took the cops' guns, and then shot at least one more person.

The murderers also killed themselves.

Would have been nice if they'd done that BEFORE shooting the others, instead of after.

-----------------------------------

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say | Fox News

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say

Published June 08, 2014

At least three people have been killed and two officers have been critically injured in shootings at a Las Vegas restaurant and Walmart, authorities say.

Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield told The Associated Press that the spree began around 11:30 a.m. Sunday when a man and woman walked into CiCi's Pizza restaurant on North Nellis Boulevard and shot two officers who were eating lunch.

The suspects took the officers' weapons and ammunition before storming out of the pizzeria, Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told KVVU Fox 5.

The two suspects then fled to the Walmart across the street, where they shot a person inside and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, Hadfield said. Police and a SWAT team were dispatched to the scene, KVVU Fox 5 reports.

(Reuters) - Two armed suspects shouting "this is a revolution" opened fire and wounded two Las Vegas police officers eating lunch in a pizza parlor on Sunday.

It was. The shooter covered the officer's body with the rightwing icon, "Don't Tread on Me" flag. The righties should be so proud today. Sarah Palin is in mourning...over the shooter's death, not the cops.

"Authorities said the suspects stripped the dead officers of their weapons and ammunition. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported they covered the dead officers with the Revolutionary War-era Gadsden flag, which depicts a coiled snake and the words “Don’t Tread On Me.”

Another fucking gun nut.

so what you are saying is the founding fathers were right wingers?

"white supremacists" no doubt. :doubt:

Actually yes, that is what the Las Vegas Review is reporting, as paraphernalia found in the shooter's apartment, along with the Gadsden flag....You know, otherwise known as your avatar.

Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Are you proud of your brothers?

"""The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me.”"""

Last edited:
Why? I fucking hate Vegas cops. I dislike all cops. I rejoice at news of their death. This is awesome

I have enjoyed and agreed with most of your posts but you're wrong on this one. There are a lot of scummy and crooked cops but, by far and away, most are just doing their jobs the best way they know how and with little to no support from the community.

They are willing to put their lives on the line for you. They go to work every single day knowing they could be killed, knowing they might not go home to their families. Think about that.

Cops- even "good" cops- are a threat to everything I represent. Even if I were not a(n)_______ or involved with________, I have had friends and a family member killed by cops. I reserve a rare, special breed of hate for them. And I do not hate easily.

One of my best friends of my entire life became a police officer. She made her choice, just like I made mine. It was excruciatingly painful for me to end that friendship but she had become a threat to my future. I don't care how much I love someone... if they become a cop, they cross a line that I will never follow... a line that not only divides us, but makes us each other's enemies.

Cops are not putting their lives on the line for me. They are putting their lives on the line against me.

Oh! I get it now!

Another fucking gun nut.

so what you are saying is the founding fathers were right wingers?

I'm saying the far right has distorted the Constitution to meet their own ends, figuratively and in this case, literally.

I agree with much of your post; there is no effort (nor intent on my part) to take guns from law abiding citizens. I believe a sober, law abiding and sane citizen ought to be able to own, possess and have in his home or business a gun.

Show me in the Constitution where it says the right to bear arms solely exists in one's house or business.

I don't believe anyone needs to parade around town with a gun and laws ought to prevent such activities, sans a license be issued for cause. If someone is too scared to go out in public unarmed they need to stay home and seek counseling.

If you're too scared to go out in public without wetting your pants because you think someone might shoot you every time you leave then you need to stay home and seek counseling. Your argument is illogical and just down right stupid. I bet you're one of those idiots who think we can unring the bell on nukes too, right? People like you get innocent people killed.

Anyone who has been convicted of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, domestic violence, battery and all violent felonies ought to be denied the right to own, possess or have in his or her custody or control a firearm. Those whose Second Amendment rights have been revoked and are arrested or found to be armed with a gun should be charged with a felony and sent to prison.

How exactly does a right get revoked?

Oh! I get it now!

That's a pretty loaded statement for a couple of cops who were just eating pizza in a fast food joint, isn't it?

Forum List

Back