Fate test McCarthy in Biden showdown

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
When McCarthy became speaker I said this will either be his highest moment, or just a step to greatness. Currently McCarthy is in a battle with democrats over the debt ceiling.

This battle can be won.

Let the debate to raise the debt ceiling happen. Fortune favors the bold.

When McCarthy became speaker I said this will either be his highest moment, or just a step to greatness. Currently McCarthy is in a battle with democrats over the debt ceiling.

This battle can be won.

Let the debate to raise the debt ceiling happen. Fortune favors the bold.
But the country favors not going out of business and killing the economy, to suit MAGA political agenda and will remember at election time. If McCarthyism and the MAGA crowd kill the economy, they are toast and it will be at least 9 years before a Republic has a chance at the white house. McCarthy and crew, might not even be welcome back in their home states. Just Sayin....

But the country favors not going out of business and killing the economy, to suit MAGA political agenda and will remember at election time. If McCarthyism and the MAGA crowd kill the economy, they are toast and it will be at least 9 years before a Republic has a chance at the white house. McCarthy and crew, might not even be welcome back in their home states. Just Sayin....
It's already there. Americans see it. The normies will back McCarthy.

McCarthy should stand strong. Demand debate.

Mccarthy isn''t making decisions for rpubs. He traded that ability to MTG so she would help him become speaker. The craziest right winger you have is calling your shots.

Negative, the gop has the dems by the short and curlys on this one. The dems have no choice but to pass some version of the House Bill....Perhaps in it's entirety if they get the skeer put in them.

We might see a one month extension since Tater refused to negotiate and is still dicking around but by and by it will be passed. There are simply too many seats the senate dems have to defend in '24.

I think the whole thing boils down to Tater and the petulant children in the WH are not competent enough to know what is going on and that's why they vacillate and try to bring in "help" from the likes of Schumer.

As far as the meeting next week if I was McCarthy I'd refuse to have anyone there but Tater and his bunch because till Chuckie brings it (a already passed House Bill) to the floor for a vote his presence is meaningless.

The House and Senate have nothing to say to each other unless and until a defeated Bill goes back to the house for reconciliation.....Anything else is just stalling and media pimping.

Mccarthy isn''t making decisions for rpubs. He traded that ability to MTG so she would help him become speaker. The craziest right winger you have is calling your shots.
MTG is RIGHT

She wouldn't be where she is if America didn't back her. McCarthy... not so much.

Negative, the gop has the dems by the short and curlys on this one. The dems have no choice but to pass some version of the House Bill....Perhaps in it's entirety if they get the skeer put in them.

We might see a one month extension since Tater refused to negotiate and is still dicking around but by and by it will be passed. There are simply too many seats the senate dems have to defend in '24.

I think the whole thing boils down to Tater and the petulant children in the WH are not competent enough to know what is going on and that's why they vacillate and try to bring in "help" from the likes of Schumer.

As far as the meeting next week if I was McCarthy I'd refuse to have anyone there but Tater and his bunch because till Chuckie brings it (a already passed House Bill) to the floor for a vote his presence is meaningless.

The House and Senate have nothing to say to each other unless and until a defeated Bill goes back to the house for reconciliation.....Anything else is just stalling and media pimping.
Sounds stupid like a stupid political stunt to me.

Depends on how they handle it. I have yet to find what the negotiation points are, but I'd be willing to bet that Dementia doesn't want to give up his pork or vote buying. So Republicans should broadcast from coast to coast what Dementia refuses to have cut. Most Americans are not aware how much waste goes on in the Democrat party.

Depends on how they handle it. I have yet to find what the negotiation points are, but I'd be willing to bet that Dementia doesn't want to give up his pork or vote buying. So Republicans should broadcast from coast to coast what Dementia refuses to have cut. Most Americans are not aware how much waste goes on in the Democrat party.
Well good luck with it. I'm against it, but being debt free and stable retired, I won't participate in the suffering much, if McCarthy Fucks it up, and the country goes through another round of plant closings, people losing homes, etc, like after the Bush Crash. Remember, nobody, but nobody wanted McCarthy and the nut-balls held him for ransom to even get the job, not because he was seen as the smartest guy in the room, but basically if push comes to shove he is speaker in name only, as not really leading or owed allegiance. It is amazing how soon people forget. :cool:

Not to worry. That’s already being done by the Democrats. Republicans are going to cut the VA by 22%.

So the $31.5 Trillion debt is not a threat all by itself?

One possibility is that the people controlling the Biden Body Double WANT the US to partially default to get the digital $ this summer.

Same group killed Aster and opponents of the Federal Reserve, JFK, tried to kill Reagan and keep USA involved in decade long wars

So the $31.5 Trillion debt is not a threat all by itself?
Not unless you want it paid off this year. At least this administration is not adding at anywhere near the rate of the last administration, and the debt ceiling was raised without problem though the trump administration was adding to it at a huge rate. This is just political bluster and everybody knows it. The only time Reps care is when a dem is in office. But, the reps will raise and will not kill the economy, as they face election in 2024, so if they break it, they bought it, and will be voted out, possibly across the board.

Not unless you want it paid off this year. At least this administration is not adding at anywhere near the rate of the last administration, and the debt ceiling was raised without problem though the trump administration was adding to it at a huge rate. This is just political bluster and everybody knows it. The only time Reps care is when a dem is in office. But, the reps will raise and will not kill the economy, as they face election in 2024, so if they break it, they bought it, and will be voted out, possibly across the board.
I forgot Biden cut the deficit by a trillion (er, after increasing it by 3)

Most Americans are not aware how much waste goes on in the Democrat party.

Most Americans are not aware how much waste goes on in the Democrat and Republican parties.

That you ignore it from your beloved party is just one example of this.

One possibility is that the people controlling the Biden Body Double WANT the US to partially default to get the digital $ this summer.

Same group killed Aster and opponents of the Federal Reserve, JFK, tried to kill Reagan and keep USA involved in decade long wars

Well good luck with it. I'm against it, but being debt free and stable retired, I won't participate in the suffering much, if McCarthy Fucks it up, and the country goes through another round of plant closings, people losing homes, etc, like after the Bush Crash. Remember, nobody, but nobody wanted McCarthy and the nut-balls held him for ransom to even get the job, not because he was seen as the smartest guy in the room, but basically if push comes to shove he is speaker in name only, as not really leading or owed allegiance. It is amazing how soon people forget. :cool:

Why would you consider a default McCarthy and the Republican‘s fault rather than Biden and the Democrat’s fault? The Republicans are willing to negotiate a deal, the Democrats and Biden are not.

/----/ The average American does not INCREASE their household debt ceiling every time they want to squander more money. They live within their means, which is don't ask for a higher credit card limit when you're swimming in debt. You cut spending in your household.
And when it comes to the Federal debt ceiling, I doubt most adults even know what it means or how it works.

Forum List

Back