Father kills gay son

You cited risk to religious liberties. There is virtually none.

When Nathan Deal vetoed our religious liberty bill here in Georgia he set the precedent for allowing gay couples to walk into a church, mosque or synagogue and demand the Pastor, Rabbi, or Imam marry them.

So yes, because of this happenstance, there is a risk to my religious liberty, not just of these men of the cloth. The frequency of it happening is irrelevant. It only takes one angry gay couple who have been spurned at the altar and a lawsuit to destroy a place of worship and take it away from innocent worshippers.
That's the goal isn't it? Make Christianity hollow. You can say anything you want. Just not out loud and you can't practice your religion at all. But, you can be Christians.

When Nathan Deal vetoed our religious liberty bill here in Georgia he set the precedent for allowing gay couples to walk into a church, mosque or synagogue and demand the Pastor, Rabbi, or Imam marry them.

So yes, because of this happenstance, there is a risk to my religious liberty, not just of these men of the cloth. The frequency of it happening is irrelevant. It only takes one angry gay couple who have been spurned at the altar and a lawsuit to destroy a place of worship and take it away from innocent worshippers.
That's the goal isn't it? Make Christianity hollow. You can say anything you want. Just not out loud and you can't practice your religion at all. But, you can be Christians.
If you want people to be inclusive, don't be exclusive.

Exclusivity is better. Do you really want scum on your soup.

Exclusivity is better. Do you really want scum on your soup.
What?

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

From the names it looks like this is a muslim family.

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.

Uh, you should never kill your son for what he is, gay or straight, or over how supposedly obnoxious he is being. Murder is never a sufficient response to your child coming out. Even as strong as my revulsion is to their...lifestyle... if I'm fortunate enough to get married and have kids, if he or she comes out, I'll love them all the same. I'll just tell them to keep the hanky panky outside. I'll demand they treat their partner with respect. As if they were dating the opposite sex. I will never shun him or her.

I will stand firm in my ways, but I will never murder someone for being gay, and most of all my child. And it is wrong for you to make light of this tragedy. Wrong.

Exclusivity is better.

Is it now? How is "exclusivity" better?

You know, politics is an exclusive game. And right now, any different opinions or beliefs that stray too far from the party line is immediately and forcefully expelled from the ranks.

If you have no room for diverse ideals and opinions, that qualifies you as narrow-minded and short sighted.

But we are talking Christians.

This was a family of Christians- not Muslims.

Eager to pin this on the rest of us, eh? You know, this is why we can never get along with one another, with antagonists like you milling about sewing even more hatred.

"Look at those Christians! They'll kill you because you're gay!"

That's all your friends will ever hear.

Last edited:
Gays have no right to love, acceptance, equal treatment or fair treatment from family.

You are dead wrong. This is where I drew the line with my conservative brethren. Such blind hatred of your fellow man. I acknowledge the fact that these people are human beings just like us. I oppose their lifestyle, not their right to be treated equally. They deserve all the love, acceptance, equal treatment, or "fair" treatment their family can provide.

If this makes me sound like a liberal, so be it. This is a line you should never cross.

Last edited:
Gays have no right to love, acceptance, equal treatment or fair treatment from family.

You are dead wrong. This is where I drew the line with my conservative brethren. Such blind hatred of your fellow man. I acknowledge the fact that these people are human beings just like us. I oppose their lifestyle, not their right to be treated equally. They deserve all the love, acceptance, equal treatment, or "fair" treatment their family can provide.

If this makes me sound like a liberal, so be it. This is a line you should never cross.
All you can say is, in your opinion they deserve love and acceptance. There is no right, no enforceable right to love, acceptance or fair treatment. Not from their families not from anyone. I'm sure you understand the difference between what you think people deserve and what rights they can enforce.

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.
What a fucking kunt you are.
And, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it either.
No doubt you support Islamic honor killings as well. Maybe you should join ISIS, they sound like your kind of people.

It's so sick....heartbreaking

Prayers for the son
If the son had simply gone on with his life and not gone to his father's home he would be alive today.
And just think, if you had never been born, we wouldn't be reading words written by the stupidest person who ever lived.

Prayers for the son
If the son had simply gone on with his life and not gone to his father's home he would be alive today.
And just think, if you had never been born, we wouldn't be reading words written by the stupidest person who ever lived.
But I was born. Tough shit for you. The druggie pervert son is still dead and you are still a loser.

Prayers for the son
But I was born. Tough shit for you. The druggie pervert son is still dead and you are still a loser.
Yes you were, and the whole world is worse off as a result.

Forum List

Back