Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Did the soldiers ask a question, pause, and then turn and face the audience?

Yet another false criteria. If a math teacher is writing a problem on the board and when she finished she turns to the class and asks: "Does anyone know the answer?" The students all shout back at her that math is stupid and everybody has calculators anyway being rude and vitriolic....

That's heckling the teacher.

In attempting to set criteria in a way that disqualifies the actions of your buddies - you are guilty of spin. Period.

Its not like a math question, its more like a social studies question. Its more like the teacher asking for the cause of civil war and a student replying "Slavery!", which is correct, but not what the teacher wanted to hear.

Try again, or nut up and admit you are wrong on this one.

Dude - I clearly demonstrated how both of your criteria for heckling are false. And this is all you got?

I can respect someone who stands up for their convictoions with courage - even if I disagree with their conviction. And I can certainly respect someone who is man enough to admit when they are wrong. But you have failed on both counts.

This thread is based on a debunked NBC lie. When will you morons save face and admit you were duped?

I never saw the NBC tape.

but I did see the man turn his head AFTER the heckling began. He clearly did NOT turn his head to "ask a question" as martybegan claimed.

Last edited:
Yet another false criteria. If a math teacher is writing a problem on the board and when she finished she turns to the class and asks: "Does anyone know the answer?" The students all shout back at her that math is stupid and everybody has calculators anyway being rude and vitriolic....

That's heckling the teacher.

In attempting to set criteria in a way that disqualifies the actions of your buddies - you are guilty of spin. Period.

Its not like a math question, its more like a social studies question. Its more like the teacher asking for the cause of civil war and a student replying "Slavery!", which is correct, but not what the teacher wanted to hear.

Dude - I clearly demonstrated how both of your criteria for heckling are false. And this is all you got?

I can respect someone who stands up for their convictoions with courage - even if I disagree with their conviction. And I can certainly respect someone who is man enough to admit when they are wrong. But you have failed on both counts.

You just can't admit you and your main media buddies were wrong, can't ya?

This was not heckling, and you cant face that fact. it ruins your little construct liberal world.

Once im up another neg incoming for you for being a hack.

This was not heckling, and you cant face that fact. it ruins your little construct liberal world.

oOHHHHH NOOOOOO NOT NEG REP!?!?!?!?
Another tool of the coward who has been proven wrong but who is too small to admit it.

Not man enough to admit interuption and questions have no bearing on whether or not something qualifies as heckling as I have clearly deomonstrated????????

Wanna keep trying to move the debate onto different terms and different criteria (just like you did on interruptions and questions) ??????????

I'm not surprised, I'm amused. The rhetorical gymnastics required of the dishonest poster ... always worth the price of admission.

oOHHHHH NOOOOOO NOT NEG REP!?!?!?!?
Another tool of the coward who has been proven wrong but who is too small to admit it.

Not man enough to admit interuption and questions have no bearing on whether or not something qualifies as heckling as I have clearly deomonstrated????????

Wanna keep trying to move the debate onto different terms and different criteria (just like you did on interruptions and questions) ??????????

I'm not surprised, I'm amused. The rhetorical gymnastics required of the dishonest poster ... always worth the price of admission.

He asked the crowd what is the justification for owning an "assault rifle." Some of the people in the crowd answered, ONLY after he paused and did not continue to speak "the 2nd amendment" That is in no way or form heckling. It is answering a question. They did not stop him from speaking, or denigrate him in any way. They did not attack him personally, or even call him out by name. THEY ANSWERED HIS QUESTION.

The only gymnastics being done here are by you. Its either willful ignorance or a simple inability to understand that the people who accused the crowd of "heckling" the man are dead wrong, and the media that first edited the tape to make it look like heckling, than refused to admit they were messing with crap were wrong as well.

If you have to resort to these cheap point scoring tricks to try to win the argument, how strong is your position really?

You are the one that keeps moving the goalposts, almost to the point where if someone in the audience rolled thier eyes at what this man said, you would consider it heckling.

Private sellers can sell guns privately anywhere, not just at gun shows.

Doesn't matter WHERE the sales are occuring - EVERY gun sale should require a background check imho.

Why? Do you think criminals trading guns for dope will show up at a dealer's to do a background check? Who do you think will show up? Honest citizens. The very people who pose no threat at all. So laws only affect honest citizens, as we say over and over.

Then, Piers Morgan has the nerve to have this completely distraught man come on his show to try to push his agenda.

He could barely articulate a sentence he was so grief stricken.

The left are completely out of their collectivist minds.

And lest we forget -- Piers morgan another man who was fired for his role in fabricating news.

At first it seems amazing that given his past CNN would have even considered hiring him but I guess whan you see where CNN is these days it really isnt.

Troll thread fail three!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvT9peqTM5E]Neil Heslin's full testimony - YouTube[/ame]

and of course had the "heckler" not "heckled" his response the story would have been how this man twice asked for any reason -- ANY at all -- and no one in attendance could give one.

And no one did...

Clearly someone did -- the person who said 2nd amendment. its a very direct answer regardless of whether people agree with it or not. Is there any reason for these weapons was asked -- and the point was made that the reason is the exercise of constitutional rights by law abiding citizens who choose to own these things (FWIW i dont own a gun, never have , and have never even fired one) in their chosen pursuit of the god-given libeties that are enumerated in the bill of rights and that are supposed to be of the type that no government can take away regardless of the will of the majority or how big the majority may be. And of course that gets to the very core problem of the gun control advocastes -- their response to these event is to seek to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens.

But there was very definitely an answer given - even after he was shown respect with initial silence giving him the benefit of the doubt that his question may have been rhetorical -- and responding only after he showed his question was not rhetorical -- and tryin g inaapropriatley to take advantage of the respect he had been initially shown -- and tried to use the silence as proof that his point was correct.

No answer to his question was given, just dogmatic absolutist chants of doctrinaire.

But trying to categorize owning a gun as a God given right is sacrilege. God has nothing to do with the sanction of weapons of murder and maiming those created in His Image. That would be the realm of the Devil.

Thomas Jefferson eloquently stated the beliefs this nation was founded on that are sacred; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A Gun took all those God given rights away from 6 year old Jesse Heslin, his father, mother and family.

The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government.
Thomas Jefferson to the Republican Citizens of Washington County, Maryland" (March 31, 1809).

If the millions and millions of people who own semi-automatic rifles including AR-15s were as insane as the leftists and their media lapdogs claim them to be there would be far more than 350 murders a year (not all of which were committed with semi-automatic rifles)

If anything the gun grabbers should be looking to ban handguns as they are used to murder more Americans than rifles, have semi-automatic functioning, an dare far easier to conceal.

Oh wait, nevermind, they'll be next on the chopping block that's for sure because "we don't need them"

They would be loudly exclaiming that it doesn't take a handgun to kill a deer!

yes, they will proclaim this while ignorantly neglecting the fact that many people hunt with handguns.

Not that hunting is relevant to the right to keep and bear arms, but that has never stopped them

When are you people going to start living in reality, instead of some polarized fairy tale? NO ONE has proposed taking away anyone's guns. The proposals are for banning the sale of some weapons that have no purpose or place in our communities.

“You know, I’ve spent my entire life time separating the Right from the kooks”
William F. Buckley Jr.

The proposals are for banning the sale of some weapons that have no purpose or place in our communities.

Some weapons, in as common use as they are, have plenty of place in our society for the law abiding.

In many circumstances you can't get a better home defense gun than an AR-15.

When are you people going to start living in reality, instead of some polarized fairy tale? NO ONE has proposed taking away anyone's guns. The proposals are for banning the sale of some weapons that have no purpose or place in our communities.

William F. Buckley Jr.

Bfgrn - that was the same thing that the folks in England said 100 years ago when they banned the sale, possession and use of cap and ball revolvers. Fast forward to now - they want their rights back and they are telling America to "hang on to your guns, hang on to your rights". They don't even have the right to defend themselves in their own home. They are told to evacuate and let the criminals have whatever they want. Violent crime in England is much higher in the UK than it is here and the murder rate is higher than it is here. That - with a total ban on guns and they still have gun violence too.

Learn from history or move to the UK if you want a total ban on guns.

Last edited:

William F. Buckley Jr.

Bfgrn - that was the same thing that the folks in England said 100 years ago when they banned the sale, possession and use of cap and ball revolvers. Fast forward to now - they want their rights back and they are telling America to "hang on to your guns, hang on to your rights". They don't even have the right to defend themselves in their own home. They are told to evacuate and let the criminals have whatever they want. Violent crime in England is much higher in the UK than it is here and the murder rate is higher than it is here. That - with a total ban on guns and they still have gun violence too.

Learn from history or move to the UK if you want a total ban on guns.

Take your under the bed fear filled dogma and stuff it up your ass. We are a nation of laws. To change any laws requires following rules, procedures and ultimately the will of the people.

"We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason if we remember that we are not descended from fearful men"
Edward R. Murrow

Forum List

Back