🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

No. We don't want to live under your nanny government ideals. The government doesn't have any rights to revoke one of our rights. That is what the BOR is for! That is the whole purpose of that document (s), to protect US from the government and because we have a "natural" right to self defense. Anyone who has read the federalist papers would know this. You seem ignorant of what the purpose of and role is of our government.

Japanes Americans 1942 - That's what "Rights" look like.

I could care less what you want to live under. We are going to make you gun nuts own every dead kid, until even other gun owners are sick of your shit.

No. We don't want to live under your nanny government ideals. The government doesn't have any rights to revoke one of our rights. That is what the BOR is for! That is the whole purpose of that document (s), to protect US from the government and because we have a "natural" right to self defense. Anyone who has read the federalist papers would know this. You seem ignorant of what the purpose of and role is of our government.

I could care less what you want to live under. We are going to make you gun nuts own every dead kid, until even other gun owners are sick of your shit.
No the people that killed the kids, are responsible for them dead kids.

Stay off the meth, dude

No..you morons who created gun free zones that have allowed our children to be killed will own those deaths....considering you support armed guards for every other politician and movie star who wants them.....but you want dead kids to use to push gun control.

No..you morons who created gun free zones that have allowed our children to be killed will own those deaths....considering you support armed guards for every other politician and movie star who wants them.....but you want dead kids to use to push gun control.

Given what we've seen in SC where they can't handle a gum chewing teenager without brutalizing her, I think the last thing we want is to give teachers and janitors guns.

Only a gun nut thinks the solution to shootings is more guns.

Given what we've seen in SC where they can't handle a gum chewing teenager without brutalizing her, I think the last thing we want is to give teachers and janitors guns.

Only a gun nut thinks the solution to shootings is more guns.

Really....then why is it that whenever we have a mass shooter the very first thing we do is send in more guns....and that whenever we have had an armed citizen close to a mass shooter, the shooter has been stopped?

Sending in more guns is what stops the shooters with guns........

See....asking them nicely to stop murdering people doesn't seem to work.....

Asking them to stop shooting people while you are putting 2 rounds in their chest works like magic...

At least the dumba$$ media is not talking about gun control so much anymore, they must of gotten bored.

It's a nonissue anyways

Really....then why is it that whenever we have a mass shooter the very first thing we do is send in more guns....and that whenever we have had an armed citizen close to a mass shooter, the shooter has been stopped?

The latter never actually happens, usually becaue the Gun Nut Coward is too busy pissing himself to think to pull out his Penis Compensator. Usually, when an armed citizen stops a shooting, it's because he's an off duty Cop or Soldier.

Asking them to stop shooting people while you are putting 2 rounds in their chest works like magic...

Look, everyone, another Gun Nut Wanking off on his gun fantasizing about shooting a darkie!!!!

Yet, oddly, there are less than 200 Justifiable homicides with guns a year. Almost none of them are "mass shooters"< they are usually some redneck slapping around his common-law wife before she plugs him.

No, joe will find an way to blame a gun...
An ASSAULT one, even thought he has no idea what an ASSAULT rifle is.

Joe don't know jack...

i have tried in the past to educate ol Joe by posting this: The Truth About Assault Weapons

but ol Joe either ignores my attempt to educate him or he apparently can not read but what ever the case be ol Joe prefers to hate guns, a totally inanimate object that can lay around for centuries without harming any thing. :up:

Joe if you can or are reading this, please click on the link provided and learn something, even if you can not read it, at least the pictures are entertaining. :lmao: ..... :up:

i have tried in the past to educate ol Joe by posting this: The Truth About Assault Weapons

but ol Joe either ignores my attempt to educate him or he apparently can not read but what ever the case be ol Joe prefers to hate guns, a totally inanimate object that can lay around for centuries without harming any thing. :up:

Joe if you can or are reading this, please click on the link provided and learn something, even if you can not read it, at least the pictures are entertaining.

Guy, you get ignored because you never add anything to a debate.

I wasn't even talking about "assault weapons". Wasn't even an issue I was discussing in this thread.

Here's the thing. We can live without guns. We really can't live without cars.

why not ? before any motorized vehicle was invented the human race got along for many thousands of years without them.

and guns...?? without them we would still be living under the British monarchy, there would still be a CSA and USA, do i need to remind you of WWI & WWII ????

Here's the thing. We can live without guns. We really can't live without cars.

why not ? before any motorized vehicle was invented the human race got along for many thousands of years without them.

and guns...?? without them we would still be living under the British monarchy, there would still be a CSA and USA, do i need to remind you of WWI & WWII ????

If you consider what people did in the 19th century as "living', maybe. It mostly meant you never wandered more than 20 miles from where you were born and lived in incredible poverty working in a sweat shop.

And frankly, guy, I just don't look at "The British Monarchy" as being a horrible thing. So the Founding Slave Rapists saved us from being GASP Canadians!

Where they have universal health care and a crime rate that is only a small fraction of ours.

OH< THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

The latter never actually happens, usually becaue the Gun Nut Coward is too busy pissing himself to think to pull out his Penis Compensator. Usually, when an armed citizen stops a shooting, it's because he's an off duty Cop or Soldier.

Look, everyone, another Gun Nut Wanking off on his gun fantasizing about shooting a darkie!!!!

Yet, oddly, there are less than 200 Justifiable homicides with guns a year. Almost none of them are "mass shooters"< they are usually some redneck slapping around his common-law wife before she plugs him.

You know you are an idiot...right...we have constantly put out links to mass shooters actually stopped by armed citizens and you deny they exist.....

What is it with you anti gun extremists...you always point out the 238 justifiable homicides of criminals and bitch that there aren't more so that means that no one uses a gun for self defense....

bill clinton (the serial rapist) had a gun self defense study commissioned through his Department of Justice to refute the findings of Dr. Gary Kleck...he hired two rabidly anti gun researchers to create a study to find the number of defensive uses of guns each year....they put the study together, expecting to support joe's claims....and what did they find.....Americans use guns at least 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack, including mass shooters, and in many of those cases they saved lives doing it.....

Those two researchers are now researching the proliferation of forest growth in the Antarctic.....they have not been heard from since.......

Here you go again joe....just a few of the mass shootings stopped by armed citizens...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

And the funny and sad thing is....you anti gun extremists have made so many areas "gun free" where a life of a normal gun owner will be destroyed if they carry a gun into the area that the risk isn't worth carrying the gun...so when a mass shooter ends up going into the gun free zone with a gun...yeah, I know you anti gun extremists can't understand that dynamic.........there is no one there with a gun to stop him until the police get there with guns to stop him.....

of course...where the mass shooter screws up and actually goes somewhere where a normal gun owner happens to be carrying a gun and actually stops them...you guys say they are rare occurrences......since you have made so many gun free zones with your stupid laws.........and then say that armed people don't stop mass shooters...

you create the situation you get to take credit for while people die......you are vile.

And the funny and sad thing is....you anti gun extremists have made so many areas "gun free" where a life of a normal gun owner will be destroyed if they carry a gun into the area that the risk isn't worth carrying the gun...

Damn fucking straight. I don't want you gun nuts going into the bars I drink at or the places I work.

Here's the thing. I don't worry about the criminals.

I worry about people like you.

Forum List

Back