Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

Mac...you are blind. I see you are trying but you do the same thing over and over.

A says “cnn is caught, again, scripting news”
B says “oh yeah that’s ok because Fox does too”

And you see A and B as equally culpable? The problem lies with B...not A in this instance.
This is a Marxist technique used by communists and communist sympathizers since the 1930’s.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897
There is no such thing as "equal". That's a misnomer, and I never use that term.

I don't care if one side is 60% to blame and the other side is 40% to blame. All that tells me is that both sides should clean their OWN house before attacking the other.

If one person lies 60% of the time and other lies 40% of the time, are they not both liars?

Clean your own house first. Otherwise you're enabling it and avoiding responsibility.

Taking what personally? I don't know what you are talking about. You said you had somewhere else to be or something else to do. I am telling you, GO DO IT. Nobody will miss you.

I will in time... but I do enjoy how nuts I'm making you.

Oh, wait, a nut with a gun fetish. Maybe this isn't such a good idea.

I think it would be great for you and for everyone else if you moved to a country that better suits your needs. America is not the right country for you. America was founded on freedom fighters and freedom and GUNS. :) You are obviously afraid and not comfortable to be around people who are free.

American was not founded on guns. What a perversion! Where are guns mentioned in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution - the two founding documents. Only in the Amendments are guns mentioned.

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Mac...you are blind. I see you are trying but you do the same thing over and over.

And you see A and B as equally culpable? The problem lies with B...not A in this instance.
This is a Marxist technique used by communists and communist sympathizers since the 1930’s.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897
There is no such thing as "equal". That's a misnomer, and I never use that term.

I don't care if one side is 60% to blame and the other side is 40% to blame. All that tells me is that both sides should clean their OWN house before attacking the other.

If one person lies 60% of the time and other lies 40% of the time, are they not both liars?

Clean your own house first. Otherwise you're enabling it and avoiding responsibility.

Well, I am not a registered member of any party, nor do I follow any party platform, and I can easily see that the leftist spin is MUCH more prevalent in our news, social media, schools and everywhere. I am sick and tired of it all.

Great.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

Well, I am not a registered member of any party, nor do I follow any party platform, and I can easily see that the leftist spin is MUCH more prevalent in our news, social media, schools and everywhere. I am sick and tired of it all.

I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Right wingers are easy to lie to (birtherism anyone?). The left fact checks everything.

Great.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

I’m sick and tired of the lies. When you lie to me, you’re basically saying you think I’m too stupid to know you’re lying.

Right wingers are easy to lie to (birtherism anyone?). The left fact checks everything.

Except you don't understand the big picture and you don't understand America and you don't understand rights and you don't understand freedom.

Great.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

Except you don't understand the big picture and you don't understand America and you don't understand rights and you don't understand freedom.

It’s you who doesn’t understand rights or freedom. I live in a country which has one of the highest levels of personal freedom in the world. Much higher than the USA which is ranked 20th in the world.

American Freedom is an illusion. We don’t have armed guards in our schools. Nor do we need them.

If you need armed guards in your school, you have failed as a society.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

It’s you who doesn’t understand rights or freedom. I live in a country which has one of the highest levels of personal freedom in the world. Much higher than the USA which is ranked 20th in the world.

American Freedom is an illusion. We don’t have armed guards in our schools. Nor do we need them.

Sure you do. Leaving your personal security up to your government is the farthest from freedom that you can get! Lol. I mean, history has shown us that much at least.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

Once your country becomes more diversified like America, you will have a whole new set of different problems. It is just a matter of time. Violence is not an "American" thing. It is a "people" thing.

Yeah, I'll get the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto had all kinds of guns.

They thought they could take on the Wehrmacht, so they must have thought they had enough.

Probably more guns than Billy-Bob the Redneck has when he wants to fights the government over that still he has in the back woods.

They knew they didn't have enough, dumbass. It was pure desperation that led them to do it. It was either revolt and win or go to the death camp.

Once your country becomes more diversified like America, you will have a whole new set of different problems. It is just a matter of time. Violence is not an "American" thing. It is a "people" thing.

A high murder rate is one of the benefits of diversity that snowflakes never talk about.

I

To reiterate . . .

A black market that can supply embargoed armies with missiles has no difficulty feeding the civilian appetite for pistols and rifles.

I'm sure it can. And if someone wants to pay $40,000 to have an illegal AK, there's probably not much we can do about that.

Well,actually, we can. We can offer rewards for his neighbors to rat him out and then send the ATFE to go have a discussion with him.

The rest of the world has figured this out. They don't have this problem. We do.

Perhaps we could have neighborhood watches were one person on each block is designated to squeel on anyone who breaks the new rules.

Just stop trying to demonize American citizens who are doing nothing wrong. Crazy school shooters have nothing to do with us. That is a failure of the person's family, friends, and the mental health system. If there were no guns, this kid would have probably put a bomb together or used a different weapon. Guns are here. They are not going anywhere. They are always going to exist. If we don't have them, then only criminals and cops will have them, one being just as bad as the other according to liberal rhetoric.

You will NOT be having it both ways, losers.
You are one of the brainwashed citizens who has been programmed into believing the left or liberals or Democrats are trying to confiscate all guns from everyone. It is the ploy promoted by the NRA for gun manufacturers and the gun sales industry. particularly the manufacturers and salespersons of high caliber semi-automatic rifles commonly referred to as assault rifles.
Reasonable and moderate rules and regulations on who is permitted to own these kinds of weapons is not confiscation.
Your buddy Clayton and several others just endorsed requiring everyone who wants a gun to get a government license that wouldn't be easy to get. That right their would abolish the 2nd Amendment.

Just stop trying to demonize American citizens who are doing nothing wrong. Crazy school shooters have nothing to do with us. That is a failure of the person's family, friends, and the mental health system. If there were no guns, this kid would have probably put a bomb together or used a different weapon. Guns are here. They are not going anywhere. They are always going to exist. If we don't have them, then only criminals and cops will have them, one being just as bad as the other according to liberal rhetoric.

You are one of the brainwashed citizens who has been programmed into believing the left or liberals or Democrats are trying to confiscate all guns from everyone. It is the ploy promoted by the NRA for gun manufacturers and the gun sales industry. particularly the manufacturers and salespersons of high caliber semi-automatic rifles commonly referred to as assault rifles.
Reasonable and moderate rules and regulations on who is permitted to own these kinds of weapons is not confiscation.
Your buddy Clayton and several others just endorsed requiring everyone who wants a gun to get a government license that wouldn't be easy to get. That right their would abolish the 2nd Amendment.

I totally ignore their denials. I know what they are all about in spite of the denials. :) They are not nearly as clever as they think!

Great.

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

View attachment 178897

Well in my observation you have not at all presented yourself as an intelligent person, and you saying that the Left doesn't lie as well confirms that observation,

Last edited:

Who is Clayton? Is he one of the students mockingly informing the NRA the students will eventually win because the students will outlive the NRA'ers and probably have a much larger voting block even sooner.

Who is Clayton? Is he one of the students mockingly informing the NRA the students will eventually win because the students will outlive the NRA'ers and probably have a much larger voting block even sooner.

He's a forum member who posts propaganda supporting the latest communist/Democrat agenda.

Plenty of students and young people (especially women) are supporters of the NRA and our 2nd amendment.

He's a forum member who posts propaganda supporting the latest communist/Democrat agenda.

Don't forget, Clayton, like Shillian is a Lawyer ;)

OK, thanks. Do you realize that by calling him a communist is propaganda unless you have evidence he is a registered or provable communist?

Real GunSense: The Second Amendment DOES Improve Women's Lives!

The fact is, if we had as many women speaking out in favor of gun rights as there are currently pushing ignorant rhetoric on gun control, we’d be light years ahead in the fight to pass National Reciprocity, Campus Carry, and the Hearing Protection Act.

Thankfully, more and more women are embracing their right to keep and bear arms and becoming gun owners. And the more women who join our ranks, the more people will begin to understand just how much the Second Amendment does improve women’s lives.

The Second Amendment Improves Women’s Lives | Policy Focus by Independent Women’s Forum on Scribd

Forum List

Back