Fathers don't get a choice about abortion. Why is that?

You'd think the OP would know that.....but apparently men get to have sex willy nilly and then tell the woman what she can do with HER body afterwards.
So much of the time there is no communication after sex... Hell sometimes names are not even exchanged... And that is both parties prerogative...
Excusing making for men who can't keep their zippers zipped.

Time for women to be have the legal power to force men to get vasectomies before sex.
You don't really want to go there do you?

Hollywood movies show fictional women having sex willy-nilly without consequences so real women are tricked into thinking it will be the same for them.
And what does Hollywood movies show about fictional men?

so you want to pass a law on something that has yet to be a problem or request from a single person other than yourself??

thats just stupid
Not at all. Men can impregnate hundreds of women in nine months. I'm offering a simple solution to unwanted pregnancies where the government tells men what they can do with their bodies. What? You don't like that?

Not at all. Men can impregnate hundreds of women in nine months. I'm offering a simple solution to unwanted pregnancies where the government tells men what they can do with their bodies. What? You don't like that?
my solutions easier and doesnt make me look like some stupid mother fucker on the internet,,

Now I know you are irresponsible.
Responsible enough to not have any illegitimate children with the many and varied sexual encounters I've enjoyed with many women over the years. A few scares to be sure but that goes with the territory. I've had an interesting life of adventure. You have your hand. Virgin.

And every one of those women can say no or provide herself with birth control.

Women are actually more than a live support system for a vagina, they have minds and the ability to decide for themselves.

Like all those irresponsible men who can't choose partners wisely or keep their pants zipped?
Men who cannot choose partners properly could be stopped if the women 'partners' chose wisely too. This is not a problem of one sex over the other it is an overall breakdown of traditional societal values to the point of disrespecting human life. Unfortunately, females bear most of the responsibility for not putting a stop to it because they are the ones making the bad choices that will affect their own bodies.

Saying people should be responsible for their sexual intercourse doesn't mean you're a virgin.
Yeah, I'm used to them trolling like that. They have no real answers so they start spewing insults. At the point, you know you've won.

Forum List

Back