Fauci: Americans "must adhere to strict restrictions".....

OK and what happens when people who do this can not pay their rent or afford to eat or address any of the rest of their bills?

Fauci if he was serious would be addressing politicians and these issues. He may argue he is not a politician but it's worthless to address one aspect without addressing the other.

That's happening NOW with all of the stupid regs in place you mindless fool. Remember, dumbass, the countries with no lockdowns, and no stupid mandates, are the countries that are doing the best.
That seems like a fucking lie, EVERY country has mandates you gibbering goon. Not a single one is just like "No changes, just live like it's 2019". Damn if people like you were more prevalent in the past god knows if we could have survived any pandemics in the past.

The Swedes protected the vulnerable. Your hero cuomo, infected the vulnerable, all while mandating stupid, unscientific rules.

The virus is destroyed within minutes of exposure to Sunlight. So what do your imbecilic politicians do? They tell people to stay indoors.

And little brainless you defends that idiocy.

From what I understand, the virus can be killed by UVC rays. UVC rays from the sun does not reach the Earth.

UV rays do reach us. UVA and UVB rays. It's UVC that kills the virus and it does not reach the Earth.
So you want that link too? I why not post it? That one that backs you up?

Can sunlight kill the coronavirus?

From your link.

UVC light can be used to kill the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Let’s look at what the research has discovered about UVC light and this coronavirus so far.

That is what I said. UVC light from the sun does not reach the Earth.

We can create UVC rays that kill viruses but the argument was going outside would do the same. It does not.
You didn’t read my quote

I didn't understand your quote.

I made the best of it I could.
Post #36

OK and what happens when people who do this can not pay their rent or afford to eat or address any of the rest of their bills?

Fauci if he was serious would be addressing politicians and these issues. He may argue he is not a politician but it's worthless to address one aspect without addressing the other.

That's happening NOW with all of the stupid regs in place you mindless fool. Remember, dumbass, the countries with no lockdowns, and no stupid mandates, are the countries that are doing the best.
That seems like a fucking lie, EVERY country has mandates you gibbering goon. Not a single one is just like "No changes, just live like it's 2019". Damn if people like you were more prevalent in the past god knows if we could have survived any pandemics in the past.

The Swedes protected the vulnerable. Your hero cuomo, infected the vulnerable, all while mandating stupid, unscientific rules.

The virus is destroyed within minutes of exposure to Sunlight. So what do your imbecilic politicians do? They tell people to stay indoors.

And little brainless you defends that idiocy.

From what I understand, the virus can be killed by UVC rays. UVC rays from the sun does not reach the Earth.

UV rays do reach us. UVA and UVB rays. It's UVC that kills the virus and it does not reach the Earth.

Can sunlight kill the coronavirus?

From your link.

UVC light can be used to kill the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Let’s look at what the research has discovered about UVC light and this coronavirus so far.

That is what I said. UVC light from the sun does not reach the Earth.

We can create UVC rays that kill viruses but the argument was going outside would do the same. It does not.
You didn’t read my quote

I didn't understand your quote.

I made the best of it I could.
Post #36

I've covered that more than once. Read the replies.

They know no science
They are actively anti science.
It's all politicized science handed down from a global medical hierarchy.

and don't fool yourself thinking they've no agenda.....

notice how the vaccine debuted, and the virus has mutated into something far more contagious?

notice how anything prophylactic has been summarily demonized?

notice how the fact checkers on fascist book have taken down any 'misinformation' not in lockstep with corporate media...?

notice how anyone questioning authority is a complete conspirator theorist?

USA: Sign That Says ‘Hospital Disaster Drill In Progress’, While Citizens Walk Into EMPTY Hospitals And Testing Centers (MSM Says They Are Overwhelmed)

USA: Several Different Videos Show Empty Hospitals Across the USA at the Peak of the ‘Pandemic’

UK: Nurse Speaks Out, Empty Beds, And No Coronovirus Cases In Devon Hospitals

UK: Empty Hospital, No Covid Cases and No Testing

Brazil: Members of Parliament Broke Into Hospital That Claimed to Have 5,000 Infected & 200 Dead from COVID19 – The Hospital Was EMPTY and Undergoing Renovations

Germany: Doctors Write Letter To Chancellor Merkel: ‘The hospitals have been more empty than ever before.’

Germany: Undercover Journalist Goes to Covid Hospital That Was Supposed to be Overwhelmed at the Peak of the Covid “Pandemic,” and IT WAS EMPTY

Canada: Empty Hospital Filmed in Vancouver

Australia: Empty Hospital and Healthcare Workers Were Not Wearing Masks Inside

Different Countries: 40+ Empty Hospitals in 10 Different Countries (April-July 2020)

~S~

They know no science
They are actively anti science.
It's all politicized science handed down from a global medical hierarchy.

and don't fool yourself thinking they've no agenda.....

notice how the vaccine debuted, and the virus has mutated into something far more contagious?

notice how anything prophylactic has been summarily demonized?

notice how the fact checkers on fascist book have taken down any 'misinformation' not in lockstep with corporate media...?

notice how anyone questioning authority is a complete conspirator theorist?

USA: Sign That Says ‘Hospital Disaster Drill In Progress’, While Citizens Walk Into EMPTY Hospitals And Testing Centers (MSM Says They Are Overwhelmed)

USA: Several Different Videos Show Empty Hospitals Across the USA at the Peak of the ‘Pandemic’

UK: Nurse Speaks Out, Empty Beds, And No Coronovirus Cases In Devon Hospitals

UK: Empty Hospital, No Covid Cases and No Testing

Brazil: Members of Parliament Broke Into Hospital That Claimed to Have 5,000 Infected & 200 Dead from COVID19 – The Hospital Was EMPTY and Undergoing Renovations

Germany: Doctors Write Letter To Chancellor Merkel: ‘The hospitals have been more empty than ever before.’

Germany: Undercover Journalist Goes to Covid Hospital That Was Supposed to be Overwhelmed at the Peak of the Covid “Pandemic,” and IT WAS EMPTY

Canada: Empty Hospital Filmed in Vancouver

Australia: Empty Hospital and Healthcare Workers Were Not Wearing Masks Inside

Different Countries: 40+ Empty Hospitals in 10 Different Countries (April-July 2020)

~S~
Thanks

Forum List

Back