Fauci: Americans "must adhere to strict restrictions".....

OK and what happens when people who do this can not pay their rent or afford to eat or address any of the rest of their bills?

Fauci if he was serious would be addressing politicians and these issues. He may argue he is not a politician but it's worthless to address one aspect without addressing the other.

That's happening NOW with all of the stupid regs in place you mindless fool. Remember, dumbass, the countries with no lockdowns, and no stupid mandates, are the countries that are doing the best.
That seems like a fucking lie, EVERY country has mandates you gibbering goon. Not a single one is just like "No changes, just live like it's 2019". Damn if people like you were more prevalent in the past god knows if we could have survived any pandemics in the past.

The Swedes protected the vulnerable. Your hero cuomo, infected the vulnerable, all while mandating stupid, unscientific rules.

The virus is destroyed within minutes of exposure to Sunlight. So what do your imbecilic politicians do? They tell people to stay indoors.

And little brainless you defends that idiocy.
They know no science

OK and what happens when people who do this can not pay their rent or afford to eat or address any of the rest of their bills?

Fauci if he was serious would be addressing politicians and these issues. He may argue he is not a politician but it's worthless to address one aspect without addressing the other.

That's happening NOW with all of the stupid regs in place you mindless fool. Remember, dumbass, the countries with no lockdowns, and no stupid mandates, are the countries that are doing the best.
That seems like a fucking lie, EVERY country has mandates you gibbering goon. Not a single one is just like "No changes, just live like it's 2019". Damn if people like you were more prevalent in the past god knows if we could have survived any pandemics in the past.

The Swedes protected the vulnerable. Your hero cuomo, infected the vulnerable, all while mandating stupid, unscientific rules.

The virus is destroyed within minutes of exposure to Sunlight. So what do your imbecilic politicians do? They tell people to stay indoors.

They know no science

They are actively anti science.

From what I understand, the virus can be killed by UVC rays. UVC rays from the sun does not reach the Earth.

From what I understand, the virus can be killed by UVC rays. UVC rays from the sun does not reach the Earth.

Fauci doesn't care.

He's not in an danger of losing the ability to keep a roof over his head, and food on his table, and he doesn't give a shit about those of us who are, or the degree to which his abuse of whatever power he has will aggravate our plight.

UV rays do reach us. UVA and UVB rays. It's UVC that kills the virus and it does not reach the Earth.

Fauci doesn't care.

He's not in an danger of losing the ability to keep a roof over his head, and food on his table, and he doesn't give a shit about those of us who are, or the degree to which his abuse of whatever power he has will aggravate our plight.

I would like to see someone ask him that. "Dr Fauci, if you get covid or decide to stay home, will you get paid"?

"Do you know how many millions will not"?

Fucking hell, this shit will never be over in the states because of empty yet hard headed people like you. God damn this shit ain't hard and it ain't some fucking conspiracy you jack asses. You're not the last bulwark of Freedom because they're telling you to mask, or vaccinate. You're a damn flat faced, club dragging pre-human who thinks they're the smartest single celled organism in the room.

No fucking wonder we're falling behind in academics, we're the worlds number one supplier in thick skulled science deniers.

It will not end as long as there are too many useful idiots and willful collaborators, who go along with this massive abuse of power, and massive destruction of our freedoms and economy, all in the name of an exaggerated flu bug.

As long as the subhuman pieces of shit who infest positions of power and authority are allowed to keep getting away with this bullshit, they will continue to do it.

Prove masks keep out or contain a virus? Why haven’t you all?

Because they can't. It's bullshit, and they know it.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

UV rays do reach us. UVA and UVB rays. It's UVC that kills the virus and it does not reach the Earth.
So you want that link too? I why not post it? That one that backs you up?

Can sunlight kill the coronavirus?

I would like to see someone ask him that. "Dr Fauci, if you get covid or decide to stay home, will you get paid"?

"Do you know how many millions will not"?

He doesn't give a shit. He'll probably admit that he is in no danger, himself, of losing his home or going hungry. He might offer some empty words of sympathy to those of us who are harmed by the policies that he supports, but no sane person will believe that he means any of it.

Just like Nanthy Pewothi boasting of her $24,000 freezer in her multimillion dollar mansion, stocked with $13/pint ice cream.

UV light has been used as a means to kill germs like bacteria and viruses. You may have also heard of its use for killing SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

From your link.

UVC light can be used to kill the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Let’s look at what the research has discovered about UVC light and this coronavirus so far.

That is what I said. UVC light from the sun does not reach the Earth.

We can create UVC rays that kill viruses but the argument was going outside would do the same. It does not.

From your link.

UVC light can be used to kill the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Let’s look at what the research has discovered about UVC light and this coronavirus so far.

We can create UVC rays that kill viruses but the argument was going outside would do the same. It does not.
You didn’t read my quote

From your link.

You didn’t read my quote

I didn't understand your quote.

I made the best of it I could.

Forum List

Back