Fauci Emails

Yes, another 50. Fauci gets the D614G mutation backwards in the video and does not correct it. That mutation links to ebola vaccine, a Bronx tiger with COVID-19, and a Filovirus found not far from Mojiang mine, the Mengla virus. Mengla County, Yunnan, was likely the location where the last Indochinese tiger in the wild was killed. D614G should become one of the most famous COVID-19 mutations, because the Mengla virus was found in a Rousettus bat. Rousettus aegyptiacus is the proven natural reservoir for Marburg filovirus.

6 Ap 2020 C-19 Malayan Tiger, Bronx Zoo
’....that a person infected the animal and the animal got sick.’

I know exactly what gof is. His own emails expose him.

You know what hate radio tells you.

I doubt you have the intelligence to understand the science.

Look who is talking....

Here are a few clues for you...

Science is not

1. Parroting
2. Fudging data
3. Fraud

So which is it, do the masks help as Fauci told us,or do they do nothing, as Fauci told the Chinese?

Leftwing science is lying to manipulate Americans into a state of fear where leftwing opportunists steal....

We see from the chart that earliest EHA was involved with funds was 2013, and that SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13, was isolated in 2012. The 2014 ebola outbreak in Guinea began 26 Dec 2013, not identified until Mar 2014. The ebola chron must figure into the reasoning now, because of the Rousettus bat at Mengla that harbored a filovirus, not far from RaTG13. Rousettus viruses have a bi-annual rise-and-fall pulse, which we will also consider here, and thus the investigation is homing in on the natural reservoir of SARS-CoV-2, ebola and Marburg, between Africa and China. As we know, EHA links to PROJECT, and that the Indian article we’ve posted on another thread asks, ‘Why is the pathogen database (https://www.virusess.nsdc.cn/chinavpi/) associated with the PROJECT (2013 FY 113500) not accessible anymore?’ Earliest Eco Health Alliance funds link to a certain month in 2013. How precisely does the funding chron link to the loss of access of 2013 FY 113500?

We see from the chart that earliest EHA was involved with funds was 2013, and that SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13, was isolated in 2012. The 2014 ebola outbreak in Guinea began 26 Dec 2013, not identified until Mar 2014. The ebola chron must figure into the reasoning now, because of the Rousettus bat at Mengla that harbored a filovirus, not far from RaTG13. Rousettus viruses have a bi-annual rise-and-fall pulse, which we will also consider here, and thus the investigation is homing in on the natural reservoir of SARS-CoV-2, ebola and Marburg, between Africa and China. As we know, EHA links to PROJECT, and that the Indian article we’ve posted on another thread asks, ‘Why is the pathogen database (https://www.virusess.nsdc.cn/chinavpi/) associated with the PROJECT (2013 FY 113500) not accessible anymore?’ Earliest Eco Health Alliance funds link to a certain month in 2013. How precisely does the funding chron link to the loss of access of 2013 FY 113500?
Why are you using your extensive knowledge to obfuscate what has obviously occurred? The Wuhan Lab 'Gain Of Function' researchers were working at BSL2, and they caught the virus they created. They were the Genesis of the Covid-19 pandemic. Fauci funded the research.

The word ‘obfuscate’ is a poor expression to pin on an epidemiological history Americans have the right to know about and one you are attempting to pervert.

So which is it, do the masks help as Fauci told us,or do they do nothing, as Fauci told the Chinese?

You are leaving out CONTEXT. Fauci made his initial evaluation to the Chinese and US when it was thought that Covid was only spread through droplets. When it was obvious it could also be spread through the air by asymptomatic carriers, he changed his position.

That's exactly how science works. You change your theory as more data becomes available.

Seriously, how can you be a fan of Star Trek (And Voyager's only interesting character) and not know this?

As I stated on day one, masks do not block airborne viruses! I can't believe anyone believed otherwise. But when Fraudi changed his mind and the anti-Constitutional governors imposed edicts, we had over a year of embarrassingly public stupidity.

Not to mention the six feet social distancing bullshit. The establishment is playing games not only in the ridiculous, idiotic approach to the Fauci Flu, but things like "six feet" (under?) , Fauci reversed is "I cough." Okay maybe that is getting carried away. Point is the entire pandemic was bullshit but I bet some individual made out well buying the stock market at the low.

More importantly, Tiny Tony Fraudi needs to be tried at the World Court or whatever international court exists for his crimes against humanity. Also, Trump and Pence and others including Sleepy Squinty Eyes Joe and Camela who did not realize he was a fraud since day one need to be held accountable.

Last edited:

You are leaving out CONTEXT. Fauci made his initial evaluation to the Chinese and US when it was thought that Covid was only spread through droplets. When it was obvious it could also be spread through the air by asymptomatic carriers, he changed his position.

That's exactly how science works. You change your theory as more data becomes available.

Seriously, how can you be a fan of Star Trek (And Voyager's only interesting character) and not know this?

Once again, a left wing science invalid insists, parrot dr Fauci verbatim, because that is all my beaked birdbrain can handle.

Fauci knows what a corona virus is. He didn't change his mind based on science.

The initial DATA on Covid from cruise ships and limited samples suggested it was no more lethal than a normal flu, just more contagious, as Fauci and his Chinese comrades tried to engineer it. It was a dud. It was three weeks and it's gone. Doesn't help the cause of getting trump out of office.

Fauci knew masks would not stop Covid. They never stopped anything. Fauci lied. He lied to justify absentee ballot fraud on a massive scale, and you were involved with that.

As I stated on day one, masks do not block airborne viruses! I can't believe anyone believed otherwise. But when Fraudi changed his mind and the anti-Constitutional governors imposed edicts, we had over a year of embarrassingly public stupidity.

Not to mention the six feet social distancing bullshit. The establishment is playing games not only in the ridiculous, idiotic approach to the Fauci Flu, but things like "six feet" (under?) , Fauci reversed is "I cough." Okay maybe that is getting carried away. Point is the entire pandemic was bullshit but I bet some individual made out well buying the stock market at the low.

It was all crap.

Unreal trump fell for it.

Doctors posting truth on social media were actively censored.

Why are you using your extensive knowledge to obfuscate what has obviously occurred? The Wuhan Lab 'Gain Of Function' researchers were working at BSL2, and they caught the virus they created. They were the Genesis of the Covid-19 pandemic. Fauci funded the research.

Since the Chinese were asking Fauci about masks, it was clear Fauci was in charge, the "guru" on the issue.

Chris Wray knew much more about Covid too. Chris Wray knew all about the tests, which are fraud, and the truth, that the real Covid was in the US March to May of 2020, and did not make it to June. It has been gone for more than a year. All lies, all the time, on every subject, capped off with a fascist hitler style hate hoax on 1/6

Chinese asking Fauci? Yunnan Institute of Endemic Diseases co-authored papers with Daszak. It is located in Dali City. Follow the river and you come to the Mojiang mine, home of COVID-19’s closest relative and a more original mask question. Follow a parallel river and you find a filovirus, Mengla, vectored by the same species of bat that vectors Marburg virus in Africa. Popquiz. What is the geographical distance between SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative and the Mengla filovirus?

Chinese asking Fauci? Yunnan Institute of Endemic Diseases co-authored papers with Daszak. It is located in Dali City. Follow the river and you come to the Mojiang mine, home of COVID-19’s closest relative and a more original mask question. Follow a parallel river and you find a filovirus, Mengla, vectored by the same species of bat that vectors Marburg virus in Africa. Popquiz. What is the geographical distance between SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative and the Mengla filovirus?

The "distance" between two types of virus is how far two who have each are. They can be one foot apart or on opposite sides of the planet.

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Fauci's "bracketology" email suggests several others may have been cooked up in a lab too, and Fauci thinks that is funny.....

1622980554239.png

~S~

#358: Conspiracy addiction won’t cut it. The SARS-CoV-2 virus started in nature, and its closest relative was found at Tongguan, Mojiang County, Yunnan, China.

Badger knows everything.

No need to notice how many times Fauci lied.....

Forum List

Back