Favorite thème song of a série

One of my fave shows ever. I have a lot of movie stars that are heros of mine.Bill Bixby was one of them of course as mentioned earlier.Well Airwolf vehicle is my hero as well.Pretty hilarious a MACHINE is my hero right?:lmao:

if this one and my other one i posted do not give you goosebumps listening to them as it does me,well theres something wrong with ya.:biggrin:

Dalia you also never mentioned if you liked this show growing up?

what about the rest of you Bonzi,nycarbineer,did you guys what this show of my flying hero? lol the theme song to this show gives me goosebumps as well.

Last edited:

One of my fave shows ever. I have a lot of movie stars that are heros of mine.Bill Bixby was one of them of course as mentioned earlier.Well Airwolf vehicle is my hero as well.Pretty hilarious a MACHINE is my hero right?:lmao:

if this one and my other one i posted do not give you goosebumps listening to them as it does me,well theres something wrong with ya.:biggrin:

what about the rest of you Bonzi,nycarbineer,did you guys what this show of my flying hero? lol the theme song to this show gives me goosebumps as well.

No, i did not like this one.

No, i did not like this one.

I assume you never watched the show then?

The Loner was a series created by Rod Serling a year after the cancellation of The Twilight Zone. It was one of the last TV series on CBS to air in black-and-white and ran for only one season from 1965 to 1966. It aired on Saturday nights at 9.30 but failed to get a big enough audience to please its sponsors (Philip Morris followed by Proctor and Gamble). The power of ratings meant that this adult western had a short life. The music for the show was composed by the prolific theme music composer Jerry Goldsmith.

This is still a creepy scary intro song. The show wasn't all that scary but this intro is.

I remember watching this series a million years ago. I can never remember the name of the music they use in the theme. Anyone?

I remember watching this series a million years ago. I can never remember the name of the music they use in the theme. Anyone?

Great music....here for you ! :)

ah yes that is awesome.

Yes, you got the name of the song " extended mix"

I had it in my head that the theme was an adaptation of something from classical music, I don't know why, just one of those things.

Forum List

Back