Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Admits In Court They Planted Top Secret SCI Cover Sheets In Mar-A-Lago Raid

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1aaaacccab.jpg

Newsmax is talking about this while I'm typing this message.

The FBI was forced to admit in court papers that they planted evidence during the Mar-A-Lago raid. The cover sheets they showed in the famous picture was brought in by the FBI during the raid and passed off as genuine evidence. The photo was fake.

Greg Kelly is talking about it right now, LIVE.

Judge Cannon has been going over redacted documents that shows that Jack Smith lied for 2 years about the nature of those photos.

We also discovered the the FBI turned off the security cameras for about 25 mins while they were staging the documents for the photo.

I've been watching this story for over an hour and I'm still waiting for it to pop up online.

Soon as it does I'll post it.

View attachment 967505

The FBI was forced to admit in court papers that they planted evidence during the Mar-A-Lago raid. The cover sheets they showed in the famous picture was brought in by the FBI during the raid and passed off as genuine evidence. The photo was fake.

Judge Cannon has been going over redacted documents that shows that Jack Smith lied for 2 years about the nature of those photos.

We also discovered the the FBI turned off the security cameras for about 25 mins while they were staging the documents for the photo.

I've been watching this story for over an hour and I'm still waiting for it to pop up online.

Would it be too much for you to post a quote of this admission? Apparently so.

Leftist = source
Leftist = ok
Leftist = ok orange man bad

Leftist = the military industrial complex western capital is still running the world.....but they say nice things about LGBT and genociding whites so it's ok, right?

So a dude in a dress, an Indian, or a black dude doing the same things as WASP's is dandy. Fucking idiots.

Too much trouble for you to tune into Newsmax, eh. He said they were talking about it two minutes before your question.

I only trust reputable news sources. But if you could quote the FBI admitting this...I'd love to see it. But apparently you can't do it. I'm glad to see you are comfortable with your inadequacy.

Leftist = source
Leftist = ok
Leftist = ok orange man bad

Leftist = the military industrial complex western capital is still running the world.....but they say nice things about LGBT and genociding whites so it's ok, right?

So a dude in a dress, an Indian, or a black dude doing the same things as WASP's is dandy. Fucking idiots.
Well, if the FBI admitted it, it should be pretty easy to post the quote here on the message board.

Strange how you guys will never do that but continually make the allegation. It stems from not having a conscience I suppose.

View attachment 967505

Those of us who actually held clearances knew immediately the picture was a laughable hoax. But of course all the dim-wits fell for it.

Those of us who actually held clearances knew immediately the picture was a laughable hoax. But of course all the dim-wits fell for it.
I held one for several years and I spotted it immediately.

But the thing that the media likes playing with is the ignorance of the viewers.

Same thing goes with thinking that a piece of cotton is going to protect you from a deadly virus.

That's what they make Hazmat suits for.

F0MGEK~1.JPG

View attachment 967505

ernie1.jpg

I only trust reputable news sources. But if you could quote the FBI admitting this...I'd love to see it. But apparently you can't do it. I'm glad to see you are comfortable with your inadequacy.
To keep yourself from looking like a dumb-ass you need to learn to absorb all news and crosscheck it with other sources.....and see if the story is valid, rather than trusting sources that have lied to your stupid ass for decades.

This is a giant nothing burger, but it's amusing to watch Cult 45 froth at the mouth as if they've proven some sort of conspiracy theory.

In their filing, prosecutors acknowledged the government had previously — and incorrectly — told U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that the boxes remained “in their original, intact form as seized,” other than a decision to replace classified documents with placeholder sheets.

That depiction, the prosecutors conceded, is “inconsistent” with their current understanding that some of the documents are not now in the same order as they appear in digital scans of the records that were made in the fall of 2022 after Cannon ordered an unusual process to review whether the FBI may have seized legally privileged records.

“There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

To keep yourself from looking like a dumb-ass you need to learn to absorb all news and crosscheck it with other sources.....and see if the story is valid, rather than trusting sources that have lied to your stupid ass for decades.
That is what I'm trying to do. I would like to see the quote from the FBI. Of course they never remotely said what you're alleging...so you're clearly lying.

But since your brought it up...What other sources have you cited and crosschecked?

Forum List

Back