FBI Admits The FBI and DOJ Leaked Stories To The Press & Used Thenm To Obtain Warrants

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”
These fake stories get picked up by other American outletsby Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.
So, all you got is making light of the source, you snowflakes who hold CNN up as the shining light of journalistic integrity....

Bwuhahahaha....

Maybe it's because you haven't enough brains to even know the origin of snowflake.
But believe the daily caller????!!!!
Who holds up CNN?

Nice rant...

Here, you seem to need this....

upload_2018-8-28_14-6-15.jpeg

:p

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”
These fake stories get picked up by other American outletsby Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.
So, all you got is making light of the source, you snowflakes who hold CNN up as the shining light of journalistic integrity....

Bwuhahahaha....

In other words, you’ve been caught lying again and now you’re deflecting to cries of “fake news”.

It’s absolutely amazing how many of CNN “fake news stories” turn out to be true, and how much of the shit you promote is easily debunked.

which of those were true?

[QUOTE="nat4900, post: 20671655, member: 53797
Sorry for offending your main source of "education," Queasy......lol
Every time you post you reveal how stupid you are. I could count up the number of links, articles, references, reports, etc I have made in the last several days, and it would total up more than you have made the whole time on this board. You have proven you are long on mouth and very short on anything to back it up. That's the only education you have given me.[/QUOTE]

All you do is give links to your4 biased sources. T

No Leakers On The Left? Yeah, it turns out that Obama's DOJ and FBI were intentionally leaking worse than a screen door on a submarine - leaking stories to the press who would publish them, only to have the FBI and DOJ also obtain warrants on American citizens based on the leaked stories,,,,

:wtf:?!

MORE FISA COURT ABUSES BY THE FBI REVEALED.....

Source: FBI Agent Told Congress The Bureau Used Leaked Stories To Obtain Spy Warrants

An FBI special agent told Congress earlier in August that the bureau has used leaked news stories as justifications to obtain surveillance warrants against American citizens

During a closed-door interview with the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees on Friday, Special Agent Jonathan Moffa told congressional investigators that the FBI and Justice Department have leaked stories to the press and then used them to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

“We’ve learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA’s Unreal

The FBI did not respond to a request for comment about Moffa’s congressional testimony."

NO $H!T....I WONDER WHY? :p

More and more evidence keeps coming out that Obama ran the most cri minal administration in US history run by a bunch of 3rd World Gestapo Goons in charge of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI....

Funny how no one in O s cabinet were ever charged.
How many guilt pleas of Don the cons people?
Daily caller?
You have to be kidding.
Got an actual source?
Believe we landed on the moon?

When the Department of Justice and the FBI are breaking the law, who is going to arrest them, you doofus.....

Every time you post you reveal how stupid you are. I could count up the number of links, articles, references, reports, etc I have made in the last several days, and it would total up more than you have made the whole time on this board. You have proven you are long on mouth and very short on anything to back it up. That's the only education you have given me.[/QUOTE]

The links you post are to fake news sources. They are just as crazy as you are. The only evidence you have given is that there as people as wacko as you.

it was an FBI agent saying it, not a Russian news site. the more you think you have on trump, it ends up backfiring and showing collusion against trump not for trump

It was a anonymous source. According to Trump, these types of anonymously sourced stories are fake news.

Ohr confirmed it today...
Every time you post you reveal how stupid you are. I could count up the number of links, articles, references, reports, etc I have made in the last several days, and it would total up more than you have made the whole time on this board. You have proven you are long on mouth and very short on anything to back it up. That's the only education you have given me.

The links you post are to fake news sources. They are just as crazy as you are. The only evidence you have given is that there as people as wacko as you.[/QUOTE]

Ohr testified today, you might want to wait before you post your crap...

but they didn't warn us about Secret Police

Same thing. There's no difference. Secret police are the standing army.

Abolish all of the three letter alpabet agencies.

The Framers would have hanged the pricks.
George Washington, used a network of spies.... the founding fathers, understood the importance of intelligence gathering agencies and spy networks.

The Culper Ring was a spy ring organized by American Major Benjamin Tallmadge under orders from General George Washington in the summer of 1778, during the British occupation of New York City at the height of the American Revolutionary War. ... Tallmadge was referred to by the alias "John Bolton."
Culper Ring - Wikipedia

Culper Ring - Wikipedia

A standing army which they were against maintaining on a year round basis, was totally different.

I guess after 2 years if you don't have any evidence you have to start making up shit and manufacturing crimes and evidence....

LOL

For lesser morons than Queasy...........The average special counsel query has lasted an average of 2 years and 4 months......Mueller has been at it from May 2017; 1 year and 3 months, resulting in:

List of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, pleaded guilty in October to making false statements to the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December to making false statements to the FBI.

3) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted in October in Washington, DC on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and false statements — all related to his work for Ukrainian politicians before he joined the Trump campaign. He’s pleaded not guilty on all counts. Then, in February, Mueller filed a new case against him in Virginia, with tax, financial, and bank fraud charges. He was found GUILTY on EIGHT counts.

4) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36. Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making a false statement to a bank and two campaign finance violations,.implicating Trump as an non-indicted, co-conspirator.

Bwuhahahaha....

Liberals are confused with the article since it uses named sources as opposed to fake news anonymous ones.

it was an FBI agent saying it, not a Russian news site. the more you think you have on trump, it ends up backfiring and showing collusion against trump not for trump

It was a anonymous source. According to Trump, these types of anonymously sourced stories are fake news.

Every time you post you reveal how stupid you are. I could count up the number of links, articles, references, reports, etc I have made in the last several days, and it would total up more than you have made the whole time on this board. You have proven you are long on mouth and very short on anything to back it up. That's the only education you have given me.

The links you post are to fake news sources. They are just as crazy as you are. The only evidence you have given is that there as people as wacko as you.

Ohr testified today, you might want to wait before you post your crap...[/QUOTE]
ahhh, so the Republicans in Congress had a classified interrogation hearing today about leaking with Orh,

only to LEAK today, what was said by Orh on leaking, in his classified hearing they had today??

PRICELESS!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ahhh, so the Republicans in Congress had a classified interrogation hearing today about leaking with Orh,

only to LEAK today, what was said by Orh on leaking, in his classified hearing they had today??

PRICELESS!!!

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't classified it was without camera.

PRICELESS!!!

It wasn't classified it was without camera.[/QUOTE]
it was behind closed doors, not for the public to hear or see.

PRICELESS!!!

it was behind closed doors, not for the public to hear or see.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't mean it was classified.

It was pretty obvious from all the text messages I read. They would wait for a story to drop and then pounce as go time.
You have the critical thinking ability of a turnip.

If the FBI has information pertinent to an investigation, they don't need to leak it in order to use it in a warrant application, fool.
Childish insult aside, you should really tell the FBI that they did not need to leak information to obtain a warrant.

...but the evidence now shows they obviously DID need to leak information....and deceive the FISA courts by presenting a fake Russian-authored report as legitimate Intel ... to obtain warrants.

PRICELESS!!!

it was behind closed doors, not for the public to hear or see.

Doesn't mean it was classified.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah.......the House Oversight Committee is well-known for being "camera-shy".....LOL

I guess after 2 years if you don't have any evidence you have to start making up shit and manufacturing crimes and evidence....

....which is funny because Mueller has a history of manufacturing and hiding evidence to get convictions....and even more funny considering how the UDS IG cited the FBI for breaking its own protocols and procedures in this investigation...when the US IG stated the FBI altered witness statements AFTER they were given....how key witnesses were NOT sworn in or had their interviews recorded as SOP....and refused to indict some witnesses who lied to the FBI (which is actually questionable) while indicting others.....

When you take all of that into account, the FBI leaking information only to turn around and use the information they had illegally leaked makes perfect sense.

Which is more of your fake news. The judge in one case pushed back and stated Mueller had nothing to do with it.

Opinion | Smearing Robert Mueller

You are complicit in slandering Mueller to save your God Trump. The fact uis that the IG did not criticize the decision that was made.

Last edited:
No Leakers On The Left? Yeah, it turns out that Obama's DOJ and FBI were intentionally leaking worse than a screen door on a submarine - leaking stories to the press who would publish them, only to have the FBI and DOJ also obtain warrants on American citizens based on the leaked stories,,,,

:wtf:?!

MORE FISA COURT ABUSES BY THE FBI REVEALED.....

Source: FBI Agent Told Congress The Bureau Used Leaked Stories To Obtain Spy Warrants

An FBI special agent told Congress earlier in August that the bureau has used leaked news stories as justifications to obtain surveillance warrants against American citizens

During a closed-door interview with the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees on Friday, Special Agent Jonathan Moffa told congressional investigators that the FBI and Justice Department have leaked stories to the press and then used them to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

“We’ve learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA’s Unreal

The FBI did not respond to a request for comment about Moffa’s congressional testimony."

NO $H!T....I WONDER WHY? :p

More and more evidence keeps coming out that Obama ran the most cri minal administration in US history run by a bunch of 3rd World Gestapo Goons in charge of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI....

Funny how no one in O s cabinet were ever charged.
How many guilt pleas of Don the cons people?
Daily caller?
You have to be kidding.
Got an actual source?
Believe we landed on the moon?

When the Department of Justice and the FBI are breaking the law, who is going to arrest them, you doofus.....

So you and your wacky sources say.

Forum List

Back