FBI agents endorse ex-Rep. Mike Rogers for director

Unfortunately one side decided that insulting like that still leaves you good enough to be President.

Lets make it clear the Media had a bias, it was towards car crash TV... Trump was good TV and that is why he got way more extra coverage... Good TV does not necessarily make a good President.

deflection. i'm not talking about nor to the President. i'm talking back to someone who is leading off with insults to someone. their right i suppose. their call. whether i agree or not is not grounds to stop them from doing it.

but when they do that i can see its' pointless to talk to them cause they will lead off with hate and when pushed, simply become very unreasonable in conversations and it just gets ugly. so when people *i am talking to* resort to insulting the other side right off the bat, i simply walk away from that usually.

my right also.

In the eight year of Obama, I never once called him anything but Obama, though I rarely agreed, he was still the President and I respect the office.

oh i'm sure in anger i let a few things slip. just in general i don't like hack names. it's like being in jr high all over again.

I'll vent and spout as far as other board members but Obama was our President, and yes it is jr. high all over again. Welcome to the board.

What insults...

Lets make it clear there are people here who end nearly all their arguments with personal insults, Rocks is not doing that.

"senile old clown"

when you talk of the other leadership in insulting mannerism, i've yet to see someone really be objective in what they see. i know it's habit and i know it's hard NOT to at times. but in my experience when i see people this most things will get eventually twisted to support their openly stated views of senility.

only been here a few hours. we'll see if i'm wrong. if so, got no problem apologizing if someone took offense to what i say.

Can you honestly say Trump hasn't said worse about other people... Is this a case of judging the President of the US to one standard and a board member to another?

Trump's behaviour has been disgusting at times considering the office he holds, himself and the people he promotes have lower the tone and to blame Rocks for fighting at that level is a double standard..

never said he hasn't. just said people who lead off and talk in insults i tend to ignore cause most of what they say - either side - will be to reinforce that view. not be open about things.

Unfortunately one side decided that insulting like that still leaves you good enough to be President.

Lets make it clear the Media had a bias, it was towards car crash TV... Trump was good TV and that is why he got way more extra coverage... Good TV does not necessarily make a good President.
Quick, someone get this guy a safe space

What insults...

Lets make it clear there are people here who end nearly all their arguments with personal insults, Rocks is not doing that.

"senile old clown"

when you talk of the other leadership in insulting mannerism, i've yet to see someone really be objective in what they see. i know it's habit and i know it's hard NOT to at times. but in my experience when i see people this most things will get eventually twisted to support their openly stated views of senility.

only been here a few hours. we'll see if i'm wrong. if so, got no problem apologizing if someone took offense to what i say.

Can you honestly say Trump hasn't said worse about other people... Is this a case of judging the President of the US to one standard and a board member to another?

Trump's behaviour has been disgusting at times considering the office he holds, himself and the people he promotes have lower the tone and to blame Rocks for fighting at that level is a double standard..

never said he hasn't. just said people who lead off and talk in insults i tend to ignore cause most of what they say - either side - will be to reinforce that view. not be open about things.

So what was the reasoning when the left kept calling Bush names? Chimp seemed real popular. Did Bush call people names? What is the justification?

don't know don't care. all this "well they did it first" i kinda left behind long ago.

I have no idea what makes for a good FBI Director but somebody with experience and endorsed by a FBI agent association would give me confidence in the choice. Only part of OP I'd question is that I don't see how that would secure Michigan for 2020? It's my guess that the state's vote will simply come down to the economy.

[Quick, someone get this guy a safe space

if you mean me - i never told them to quit it. but i don't have to dive into it either now do i? :) if not talking to me - my bad, carry on.
I'm not sure who I was talking to. I'm still getting used to this reply with quote stuff.

heh - me too. i need to learn to edit them out a bit more to avoid confusion. :) onl been here a few hours but love xenforo much more than vbull that most other forums use. i'll figure it out.

[Quick, someone get this guy a safe space

if you mean me - i never told them to quit it. but i don't have to dive into it either now do i? :) if not talking to me - my bad, carry on.
I'm not sure who I was talking to. I'm still getting used to this reply with quote stuff.

heh - me too. i need to learn to edit them out a bit more to avoid confusion. :) onl been here a few hours but love xenforo much more than vbull that most other forums use. i'll figure it out.
Sometimes we just gotta push through!

Yep, you sure did, you marched out a huge loser and you lost, the Republicans put out a huge loser and won, maybe next time you will make a better choice in the primaries instead of the Democratic Party picking your loser. The GOP also screwed up, they didn't handle Trump correctly right out of the gate.

No, you see, The Democrats ran a bad candidate, who was perfectly capable of running the country.

The Republicans ran a mentally ill narcissist who had no business running the country, and the Russians helped him cheat because they wanted to get back at us for losing the Cold War.

Most Americans GOT IT RIGHT. Hillary got the most votes. THE SYSTEM failed. The purpose of the electoral college is to keep exactly what happened from happening.

You can blame me all you want but my vote didn't hurt Clinton at all, I know you like to throw blame at others rather than accept responsibility but my state voted Clinton by a good margin. Again, she was terrible, Trump was terrible and we got a terrible President.

Hope your party learned its lesson but I doubt it.

Uh, first, guy, I'm a registered Republican. I just want to back to a point where the party isn't run by plutocrats and religious nuts.

Secondly, yes, the Third Party Turds did hurt Mrs. Clinton, because it gave people like you the luxury of not making a choice.

You can blame me all you want but my vote didn't hurt Clinton at all, I know you like to throw blame at others rather than accept responsibility but my state voted Clinton by a good margin. Again, she was terrible, Trump was terrible and we got a terrible President.

Hope your party learned its lesson but I doubt it.

Uh, first, guy, I'm a registered Republican. I just want to back to a point where the party isn't run by plutocrats and religious nuts.

Secondly, yes, the Third Party Turds did hurt Mrs. Clinton, because it gave people like you the luxury of not making a choice.

William Jefferson Clinton would not have won in 1992 if not for Ross Perot's third party. Ross Perot had good ideas who many of my Republican friends voted for even though I chastised them telling them to vote for HW Bush again because Perot did not have a chance of winning. Thus in walked Bill Clinton.

William Jefferson Clinton would not have won in 1992 if not for Ross Perot's third party. Ross Perot had good ideas who many of my Republican friends voted for even though I chastised them telling them to vote for HW Bush again because Perot did not have a chance of winning. Thus in walked Bill Clinton.

No, there's no real evidence of that. In fact, almost all polls with Perot removed from the Mix had Clinton leading Bush by a comfortable Margin.

Bush had a 30% approval rating and only got 38% of the popular vote.

That said, a system where you had a runoff between Bush and Clinton would have been better.

No, there's no real evidence of that. In fact, almost all polls with Perot removed from the Mix had Clinton leading Bush by a comfortable Margin.

That said, a system where you had a runoff between Bush and Clinton would have been better.

That is only my opinion correct or incorrect. Ralph Nader also had a third party which stole votes from Clinton to put it in perspective.

this would be an excellent move

would likely lock down MI for 2020

Completely nuts idea...

They need a complete non partisan law enforcer... Even the perception of a Trump puppet will do unbelievable damage to the FBI... Moderate GOP know this and might even want if anything a Democrat leaning guy (no political career)... The caretaker at the moment seems a good egg, he suits McCain and Graham, he is real police....

Let me just say, I didn't alway agree with Comey, but I found him to be honest and respectful... The way Trump terminated him was disgraceful to a man who has give such great service to his country... He should have been treated with respect if nothing else..

Completely nuts idea...

They need a complete non partisan law enforcer... Even the perception of a Trump puppet will do unbelievable damage to the FBI... Moderate GOP know this and might even want if anything a Democrat leaning guy (no political career)... The caretaker at the moment seems a good egg, he suits McCain and Graham, he is real police....

Let me just say, I didn't alway agree with Comey, but I found him to be honest and respectful... The way Trump terminated him was disgraceful to a man who has give such great service to his country... He should have been treated with respect if nothing else..
Obviously the only knowledge you have about Comey's honesty is from the media. The Democrats said he should have been fired. I think Obama should have fired him, but Comey was doing what Obama wanted. Blocking investigations and causing chaos in the media.

JoeB,

What have America got against STV (Single Transferable Vote)... Better than Run off voting (happens in one day)... More Choice...

Exciting counts, they are exciting because pollsters struggle to poll next preference...

We would probably have President Bloomberg right now...

Completely nuts idea...

Obviously the only knowledge you have about Comey's honesty is from the media. The Democrats said he should have been fired. I think Obama should have fired him, but Comey was doing what Obama wanted. Blocking investigations and causing chaos in the media.

3 Democrats, Whopee... How many said he was dishonest? They disagreed on a big call he made...

You of course have jack shit in evidence... Comey is well respected and deserved better than to be slandered by that Sanders twit...

That is only my opinion correct or incorrect. Ralph Nader also had a third party which stole votes from Clinton to put it in perspective.

I think you are confused here. Al Gore won the popular vote, and Ralph Nader cost him Florida and New Hampshire, either of which had he won, he'd be president.

Frankly, I've never understood the Green Party. They are the only reason why ANY Republicans get into the White House since 1992, and they proceed to undo anything good they want.

JoeB,

What have America got against STV (Single Transferable Vote)... Better than Run off voting (happens in one day)... More Choice...

Exciting counts, they are exciting because pollsters struggle to poll next preference...

We would probably have President Bloomberg right now...

Actually, I think what the French do is just fine. They got two independent candidates in the final round,and rejected the Nazi.

Completely nuts idea...

3 Democrats, Whopee... How many said he was dishonest? They disagreed on a big call he made...

You of course have jack shit in evidence... Comey is well respected and deserved better than to be slandered by that Sanders twit...
I have shitloads of evidence. Why was Comey even giving a press conference about the Hillary email scandals but nothing about an imaginary investigation of Trump himself? Because he took on the role of Attorney General, which he has no right to, he was breaking several rules of conduct. Any lawyer would tell you his job is to investigate and recommend charges, not to unilaterally clear Hillary of all charges. This is not his job.

Forum List

Back