FBI Agents with Shields, Weapons Drawn, Raid SoCal Home of Non-Violent January 6 Protester who Walked Through Capitol, Took Photos (VIDEO)

the guy did trespass onto the capitol and was part of an insurrection, incase you forgot.

the real gestapo:

I’m sure a single FBI Agent backed up by a single local PD car could have served the warrant. How much did this show cost the taxpayers?

I totally agree and I don't think Biden considers the consequences are he and his cronies ready for an insurgency coast to coast.
All Biden considers is if Obama will let him have Tapioca pudding or not.

We need to put pressure on congress stop this bill and back off on the 87,000 IRS agents... I know good luck... vote MAGA always....
If Biden gets his way every conservative that posts on sites like this will probably be audited every year by an armed IRS agent. Of course liberal posters will be ignored as they will be above the IRS rules for auditing.

If Biden gets his way every conservative that posts on sites like this will probably be audited every year by an armed IRS agent. Of course liberal posters will be ignored as they will be above the IRS rules for auditing.
Comey, McCabe faced rare, intensive tax audits by IRS

It's the most bizarre coincidence: two former top FBI officials, former Director James Comey and his deputy Andrew McCabe, were both audited

Comey, McCabe faced rare, intensive tax audits by IRS

It's the most bizarre coincidence: two former top FBI officials, former Director James Comey and his deputy Andrew McCabe, were both audited
What about Strzok? That motherfucker..

I totally agree and I don't think Biden considers the consequences are he and his cronies ready for an insurgency coast to coast.
If you interact with the fascist vermin on this board, you quickly realize they are utterly detached from reality. They are so insulated inside of their echo-chamber that they believe everyone in America is a CNN drone expect for a handful of Trumpists who their Gestapo will soon hunt down.

The concept that the majority of America opposes the fascist dictatorship they promote is something they cannot fathom.

Its sad to see the FBI so politicized... They have lost sight in what their solemn duty really is... they are going after Trump and they won't tell us why... its bad... really bad...

They're not going after Trump. They are crushing any and all enemies of the Reich. Trump is just high profile. But thousands of less prominent people who spoke against the enforced RNA sequencers or showed evidence of the corruption of the 2020 election, or protested against the Nazi democrat party sit in prison as political prisoners.

The Gestapo is going after YOU and anyone who supports the United States Constitution.

Forum List

Back