FBI Agents with Shields, Weapons Drawn, Raid SoCal Home of Non-Violent January 6 Protester who Walked Through Capitol, Took Photos (VIDEO)

excalibur
Too bad they don't do the same to the Antifa/BLM assholes in Portland, Seattle and Indi. What a bunch of posers.

The FBI is now the Gestapo, especially under Merrick 'Mr.Moderate' Garland.

And spending so much time and resources one wonders what real criminals are getting away with.

California – FBI agents on Thursday raided the home of a Huntington Beach man after his prayer group tipped off the feds when he sent of photo of himself inside the Capitol to a group chat on January 6.
According to the criminal complaint, Glenn Allen Brooks, 61, entered the Capitol through a broken window on the senate side and peacefully walked through the building.
He has been charged with unlawful entry and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds.
The FBI however showed up to Brooks’ Huntington Beach home in a pre-dawn raid, ready to go to war with shields and weapons drawn.
The neighbors were shocked when they saw feds raiding the home of a non-violent man.
“There were assault weapons, full body armor, like top and bottom, battering rams, like it seemed like it was going to be something…they were getting ready for something,” a neighbor said to CBSLA “It was actually kinda scary. I thought it was fake.”
VIDEO:

:laughing0301:
All these dangerous criminal insurrectionists. We MUST get them off the street before they continue being good citizens and adding productivity to the economy. They are more dangerous and destructive than bank robbers and international terrorists.

These evil, defiant, grandmothers and people with jobs who dared to protest are so criminally dangerous to society, 100% of the FBI's resources have been allocated to finding these war criminals and terrorists.

The FBI is now the Gestapo, especially under Merrick 'Mr.Moderate' Garland.

And spending so much time and resources one wonders what real criminals are getting away with.

California – FBI agents on Thursday raided the home of a Huntington Beach man after his prayer group tipped off the feds when he sent of photo of himself inside the Capitol to a group chat on January 6.
According to the criminal complaint, Glenn Allen Brooks, 61, entered the Capitol through a broken window on the senate side and peacefully walked through the building.
He has been charged with unlawful entry and disorderly conduct on restricted grounds.
The FBI however showed up to Brooks’ Huntington Beach home in a pre-dawn raid, ready to go to war with shields and weapons drawn.
The neighbors were shocked when they saw feds raiding the home of a non-violent man.
“There were assault weapons, full body armor, like top and bottom, battering rams, like it seemed like it was going to be something…they were getting ready for something,” a neighbor said to CBSLA “It was actually kinda scary. I thought it was fake.”
VIDEO:

That poor man. I mean all he did was attack congress. Surely a non-violent crime if there ever was one.

Everybody arrested on 1/6 is a political prisoner. Their "crime" was protesting the Democrats stealing the election.

This is how tyrannical regimes operate.

Meanwhile all the goddamn Negroes and Communists that spent six months of burning, looting, murdering and destroying walk free. Hell., the fucking Democrats were even bailing them out of jail in the rare instance they were arrested.

If they can use face recognition software to hunt down the Patriots that protested the thievery of our Democracy why can't they do they same to get the looters that did a tremendous more amount of damage?

That poor man. I mean all he did was attack congress. Surely a non-violent crime if there ever was one.
FakeOutrageWhileIgnoring2_Words.gif

I'm no fan of urban riots, but there's not a federal crime. It was an attempted coup. Mr. Brooks will eventually take a plea and have record, or he can take a chance and spin the wheel.

I'm no fan of urban riots, but there's not a federal crime.
Arson of a federal courthouse is a federal crime.
Also a federal crime.

Arson of a federal courthouse is a federal crime.
wow, you found one. And you might note that federal cops were called in. And it was an attempted coup or insurrection.

That poor man. I just can't get over it. How could he possibly know that it was wrong to attack congress to overturn an election. I mean .... how? It's like a federal law nobody knew about. So sad.

FBI agents on Thursday raided the home of a Huntington Beach man after his prayer group tipped off the feds

Some prayer group! But the guy was there and he went inside after the Capitol was broke in, so he is not entire without blame, and by now, only an idiot must not realize that the Fed and media are trying to make as big a show of this as they POSSIBLY CAN--- after all, they look like idiots not being able to stop a few hundred protesters who came there essentially bare handed and now must make a big show of arresting and prosecuting anyone remotely involved to try to live down and deflect the shame of being as unprepared to protect the Capitol as they were unprepared at protecting the country against Covid as they were unprepared to stop 9/11 as they seem unprepared for most everything.

bendog
He didn't attack congress. He walked around and took pictures. I wouldn't call that an attack on anyone.

I'm no fan of urban riots, but there's not a federal crime. It was an attempted coup. Mr. Brooks will eventually take a plea and have record, or he can take a chance and spin the wheel.
They were attacking people for just driving down the street while being white---------federal hate crime. They were attacking federal buildings law enforcement, post offices, and other--which are also federal crimes...

Forum List

Back