FBI Evidence Tampering

LOL. Then the "evidence" should have been released to the public the very DAY Trump did the perp walk to the helicopter on his way out of the White House.
You’re too stupid to even grasp the meaning of perp walk, you imbecile hack.

Plus, why “should” he have released anything at that time? Is it your claim that he “should have known” that the FBI might arrange to steal them from a former President?

My wife used to do transcription for a PI who provided discovery in cases. There were reams and reams of discovery in almost every case. It was typical for lawyers to carry boxes of binders at trial.
Not too sure in the US, but in the UK, the plaintiff supply's the evidence on the grounds they're using to prosecute. If they try to rely on something later in court, it'll get thrown out. But the defendant doesn't have to show their cards.

That evidence will now have to be delivered to court. If they don't supply evidence, then there's no evidence against Trump. For the plaintiff to prosecute the defendant, they normally have to show the defendant the evidence.. that's what happens in the UK.
The evidence cited in the indictment should be enough to convict. What the prosecution has to worry about is the pretrial motions to:
  • Dismiss the charges
  • Exclude evidence
  • Delay the trial till after the election so if the republicans win, they can stop the prosecution.

Not too sure in the US, but in the UK, the plaintiff supply's the evidence on the grounds they're using to prosecute. If they try to rely on something later in court, it'll get thrown out. But the defendant doesn't have to show their cards.
In the US, the prosecutor can introduce new evidence as well as new charges. However, the defense has to be notified usually in discovery. If the trial is underway, the prosecution can not introduce new evidence and charges without notifying the defense and the court will give the defense time to prepare.

I've been expecting the prosecution to introduce a charge of epagoge at some point but after reading the indictment, I doubt it. Of course it is a possibility since the investigation can continue after the grand jury has indicted. Both prosecution and defense are always looking for new evidence.

Last edited:
Biden can't declassify documents that aren't classified.

Then what was Biden doing with classified documents if he couldn't de-classify them as Vice President?

"The White House confirmed Thursday that more classified documents from President Joe Biden's time as vice president were found in the garage of his home in Wilmington, Delaware. It came just hours before Attorney General Merrick Garland named a special counsel in the Biden documents matter.
More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home, White House says

Additional documents marked classified found in Biden's Wilmington garage

Classified Biden docs found in his Delaware garage next to Corvette

You’re too stupid to even grasp the meaning of perp walk, you imbecile hack.

Plus, why “should” he have released anything at that time? Is it your claim that he “should have known” that the FBI might arrange to steal them from a former President?
It was a perp walk. He was formally arrested, processed, fingerprinted, and arraigned.

Did you even read the indictment? I did. He is a deep pit of shit tonight.
Worst part that's going to come out? He could have avoided it all.

Then what was Biden doing with classified documents if he couldn't de-classify them as Vice President?

"The White House confirmed Thursday that more classified documents from President Joe Biden's time as vice president were found in the garage of his home in Wilmington, Delaware. It came just hours before Attorney General Merrick Garland named a special counsel in the Biden documents matter.
More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home, White House says

Additional documents marked classified found in Biden's Wilmington garage

Classified Biden docs found in his Delaware garage next to Corvett
Trump is not being prosecuted because because he took a few classified documents mixed in with thousands of other documents as Biden, Obama, Bush, and probably most presidents and vice presidents may have done. The prosecution of Trump is the result of not returning the documents when asked, not complying with a subpoena to return the documents, ordering staff to move boxes to various places in Mar A Lago and disguise the boxes to make them difficult to find and finally falsely signing an affidavit that all of the documents were returned. In addition to illegal removal and retention of classified documents, conspiracy to obstruction justice, Trump is is facing a charge under the Espionage Act do to what he did with the documents.

Biden and Obama both responded to request to return documents and it didn't take a subpoena. When it was discovered Biden had classified documents his staff worked with FBI to find all such documents. Obama asked the National Archivist to inventory all documents that left the Whitehouse for storage in the government storage facility in Chicago and the classified document storage in Maryland. Obama took only personal belongings out of Whitehouse.

Last edited:
Trump refused to give back government property.

Trump suborned and succeeded in some cases to get people to conspire and help him unlawfully hide, obfuscate, and obstruct the return of the documents.

It was a perp walk. He was formally arrested, processed, fingerprinted, and arraigned.

You spoke about when he left office. Don’t try to move the goal posts here, you lying sack of shit.

Also, you moron, there was no perp walk. A perp walk is when cops parade a man in cuffs before the press cameras.

Helpful hint for pathetic and ignorant assholes like you: get to know what terms mean before trying to use them. You moron.
Did you even read the indictment?
Yes. I even posted the transcript.

I doubt that. If you did, you don’t understand it.
He is a deep pit of shit tonight.
Not really. Your happy horseshit masturbatory wishful thinking doesn’t qualify as support for that claim.
Worst part that's going to come out? He could have avoided it all.
Nonsense.

Trump did the perp walks today, arrest, fingerprints, arraigned.

So much simpler to have complied and returned the material that was not his to keep.

You spoke about when he left office. Don’t try to move the goal posts here, you lying sack of shit.

Also, you moron, there was no perp walk. A perp walk is when cops parade a man in cuffs before the press cameras.

Helpful hint for pathetic and ignorant assholes like you: get to know what terms mean before trying to use them. You moron.

Yes. I even posted the transcript.

I doubt that. If you did, you don’t understand it.

Not really. Your happy horseshit masturbatory wishful thinking doesn’t qualify as support for that claim.

Nonsense.
You just can't/won't quit him, can you? :)
He will be the boat anchor around the neck of your party, your belief system, and your ideology.

Don't waste my time here with bullshit, son. I know you didn't read the indictment.
It's solid all the way around. If you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation were smart, you'd move on from him.

What happened yesterday was a perp walk. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back