FBI Evidence Tampering

And there were no classified documents.

So much for your fantasy. No reason to address the balance of your amazingly verbose nonsense.
Not according to Trump.

Donald Trump admits on tape he didn't declassify 'secret information​

Notice in the indictment, there were no Confidential classified documents taken, a few marked secret and the rest Top Secret and Top Secret/SCI. Apparently he wanted the cream of the crop, America's most secret information. I wonder why?

Even thou he has shown these classified documents to people without clearance and has left the most secret stacked on a stage in ballroom available to guests and staff, they are still remain classified.

Trump admits on tape he didnā€™t declassify ā€˜secret informationā€™: CNN

Last edited:
Not according to Trump.

Donald Trump admits on tape he didn't declassify 'secret information​

Notice in the indictment, there were no Confidential classified documents taken, a few marked secret and the rest Top Secret and Top Secret/SCI. Apparently he wanted the cream of the crop, American most secret information. I wonder why?

Trump admits on tape he didnā€™t declassify ā€˜secret informationā€™: CNN
Is that what he ā€œadmittedā€ on tape, flipper?

Or is that simply what the transcript claims he said?

Play the tape.

Oh wait. You canā€™t. :itsok:

Not to mention you canā€™t tell what the context was.

Is that what he ā€œadmittedā€ on tape, flipper?

Or is that simply what the transcript claims he said?

Play the tape.

Oh wait. You canā€™t. :itsok:

Not to mention you canā€™t tell what the context was.
It is in the incitement. It seems likely that it will be offered in evidence providing the republican judge appointed by Trump does not exclude it. Even if Trump is guilty as sin and there is plenty of evidence to prove it, I doubt seriously the trial will ever take place.

It will be providing there is a trial. The indictment is a preview of the prosecutionā€™s case. If the defendant was not Trump there would be a plea bargain.
There may be a trial. Or the bullshit case might get dismissed on the law well before it ever gets to trial.

And indictment is not a preview. It is a written set of accusations. Thatā€™s all.

You only wish there were going to be any plea of guilty. Youā€™re so unobjective that it scares you to contemplate the mere possibility that justice might come in the form of an acquittal.

There may be a trial. Or the bullshit case might get dismissed on the law well before it ever gets to trial.

And indictment is not a preview. It is a written set of accusations. Thatā€™s all.

You only wish there were going to be any plea of guilty. Youā€™re so unobjective that it scares you to contemplate the mere possibility that justice might come in the form of an acquittal.
No I donā€™t think she will throw the case out. There are too many charges and too much evidence presented to the grand jury. It will be interesting to see whether she Delays the trial. Being a rookie judge and a Trump appointee I expect she will move slowly.

No I donā€™t think she will throw the case out. There are too many charges and too much evidence presented to the grand jury. It will be interesting to see whether she Delays the trial. Being a rookie judge and a Trump appointee I expect she will move slowly.
The charges have to be properly predicated in both the law and the facts.

I doubt she will toss it, either. But if she finds any prosecutorial misconduct, one never knows. She has shown judicial integrity before. It could happen again.

But I disagree with you about ā€œtoo much evidence.ā€ Thatā€™s wishful thinking by you.

Forum List

Back