FBI Fascists

colfax_m
That only fringe thing about them is the numbers. There are only about 1,500 hundred or so. At least that's what I've read.

They are men and women who believe in the Constitution.

They arrested him for being at the Jan 6th insurrection attempt you dumb piece of shit. Now we can understand the crux of your mental problems......you look to Gateway Pundit as your news source. Go fuck yourself, traitor.
He was not inside the Capitol. When are they going to arrest everyone else who was in DC.? You dumbass.

So, you support fascism. We already knew that.

Seems the Vandalism of our Capitol Building was more in kind of fascism, see the link below:

On November 9 to November 10, 1938, in an incident known as “Kristallnacht”, Nazis in Germany torched synagogues, vandalized Jewish homes, schools and businesses and killed close to 100 Jews. In the aftermath of Kristallnacht, also called the “Night of Broken Glass,”​
Of course the neo Nazis, White Nationalists, Proud Boy's, Oath Keepers and Trumpanzees only wanted to kill the Vice President and Speaker of the House to over turn the election and break glass doors. I suppose that is something to be laughed at or ignored by the Trumpanzees, et al.

And if it never happens, you’ll just move on to the next lie.

LoL - Poor Lasty became very silent about the Fraudit in AZ when Biden won by a few hundred more votes than we thought and his hero MrPillow finally shut his fool mouth about it.

I call guys like this Lie Hoppers. You're correct - They leap from conspiracy theory to the next!

Forum List

Back