FBI foils terrorist attack in Virginia!

You have to consider that these guys commit robberies and deal in drugs. The undercover Fed promised to sell them guns and exotic stuff like silencers. They would probably have admitted to being aliens from outer space as well as "white supremacists" If that's what it took to close the deal. They are bad dudes but talk is cheap and the fact that the FBI would claim that the "white supremacist" angle was important is probably a clue that the (Black liberal) A.G. who runs the "justice dept" suggested they do to deflect attention from the 10,000 potential muslem terrorists the president intends to import. It should be noted that when the A.G. was asked how federal officers would deal with illegal "sanctuary cities" she said she would have to study the issue.

To bad they couldnt stop the terrorism in Ferguson and Baltimore.....

Yep. Black residents were demonstrating, protesting until racist white rabble rousers arrived. The "oath keepers" and other white supremacists are the basic cause of a lot of the looting that ensued.

It might help if most of those "murders" werent self defense

You mean all the blacks who are gunned down by cops who appoint themselves judge, jury and executioners?

Blacks don't dare defend themselves.
Which of course I didnt say........trayvonn wasnt murdered...neither was mikey brown........neither was Freddie gray.....and I doubt current cause celeb in MPLS was either....Justice wont release the tape....must be bad for the cause of BLM

Yep. Black residents were demonstrating, protesting until racist white rabble rousers arrived. The "oath keepers" and other white supremacists are the basic cause of a lot of the looting that ensued.

Protesting the death of two other terrorist.
Sounds like criminal retaliation.

Another terrorist apologist/sympathizer.

Another terrorist apologist/sympathizer.

So you think the police are terrorist?
Why am I not surprised?

Jim shitting his pants !

WATCH OUT JIM, WHITE SUPREMACIST RIGHT BEHIND YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take a look at those who think they are superior. LOL!

fotorcreated1.jpg

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

"The FBI learned of a meeting"

That means: "The FBI set up a meeting and busted everyone there".

Does that mean they were great Guys? No. Does it mean they would have gone through with it? Not necessarily.

I recall a similar sting operation on some rednecks in what was it, Georgia? A Judge ended up throwing out the whole case because as he ruled (and I paraphrase): "It's not Illegal to hate Law Enforcement or Government." And as it turned out, it was Law Enforcements idea to proceed with all the mayhem.

America hating Liberals grasping at ANY reason to justify Muslim Refugee behavior.

Forum List

Back