FBI homocide stats show whites murder more as they age

LOL...you have more excuses and bullshit to fill a stadium.

When you say things like "crime stats are general" and "all whites arent the same" you're revealing you really have nothing of substance to add.

Peace!

Remember to be afraid of those blacks now ya hear. Dont let reality ever get between you are your terror

LOL...you have more excuses and bullshit to fill a stadium.

When you say things like "crime stats are general" and "all whites arent the same" you're revealing you really have nothing of substance to add.

Peace!

Remember to be afraid of those blacks now ya hear. Dont let reality ever get between you are your terror

Well, that was a stupid post on your part.

THere was plenty of substance in my post, but I guess you prefer to run away.

YOu sure you don't know any white people who have been victims of a black criminal? (not family)

Fear is the rational response to random danger. I have listed multiple examples, 1st hand and of near friends, to support the fact that black on white crime is a real danger.

Hiding your head in the sand is the irrational response.

And blacks murder less as they age. While the statistics show blacks murder more than whites at younger ages, there's a major decline in blacks being murderers as they get older. Whereas white-murderers go up as they get older.

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Beginning at age 30, white murderers already out number blacks, and in every age bracket from that point on, whites are the murderer more than blacks. Under age 30, blacks are the murderers more than whites.

You must be feeling more unstable then ?, any violent thoughts lately?

Forum List

Back