FBI Justification for Mar A Lago invasion: Moving trucks spotted at MAL on Jan 18, 2021.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The smoking gun of all smoking guns, folks. At the exact time Trump was moving from the WH to MAL there were moving trucks spotted at MAL. If that isn't ironclad proof of a crime I don't know what is.

This tells us all we need to know about just how weak their case is. Oh, and how much of it is redacted.....95%?

The smoking gun of all smoking guns, folks. At the exact time Trump was moving from the WH to MAL there were moving trucks spotted at MAL. If that isn't ironclad proof of a crime I don't know what is.

This tells us all we need to know about just how weak their case is. Oh, and how much of it is redacted.....95%?

On April 12th the National Archives sent notice to Trump that they wanted the documents. They also said if you don't comply with the return of said documents, the FBI will be notified. Guess Donnie thought they were bluffing.

On April 12th the National Archives sent notice to Trump that they wanted the documents. They also said if you don't comply with the return of said documents, the FBI will be notified. Guess Donnie thought they were bluffing.
Liar... the FBI and the archives people told him to lock the closet with a better lock and Trump left the meeting by saying whatever you need just ask....

They waited ONE YEAR AND 6-7 months.... It was so urgent...

So basically, they watch Trump's house 24/7 is what they are saying?

Trump better get his body x-rayed to see if they inserted a GPS tracker under his skin when he had Covid, being followed now by Biden's Gestapo.

So the FBI makes the law?

Their case isn't weak.

It's non-existent.

Forum List

Back