FBI Kavanaugh-Ford Report Findings

I finally got an analogy....

The nomination was hacked, Ford is a trojan horse introduced into the judicial process by demolosers. no different than a pc. They hacked our nomination just like a computer bug.

The nomination was hacked, Ford is a trojan horse introduced into the judicial process by demolosers. no different than a pc. They hacked our nomination just like a computer bug.
Ford should be locked up.

The FBI Report:

- Shows no evidence corroborating the allegations of sexual assault or misconduct against the nominee.

- Went beyond the original Senate request for interviews with four people: Included interviews with nine people, along with a sworn statement from another.

As expected, Attorneys for Ford 'slammed' the FBI background investigation:

"An FBI supplemental background investigation that did not include an interview of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford -- nor the witnesses who corroborate her testimony -- cannot be called an investigation"

1. An interview of Ford was not required. The FBI was tasked to investigate the claims and hours of testimony given by Ford during the hearing.

2. THERE ARE NO / NEVER WERE ANY WITNESSES WHO CORROBORATED FORD'S TESTIMONY! There are those who say they BELIEVE her but none who personally know about the part / the incident - who witnessed the incident Ford claims happened. This was proven by this latest FBI investigation and by those other individual's own accounts / claims.

Senate Judiciary Committee receives FBI report on sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh

Lol
She should be treated as a criminal for lying about this whole deal. The fucking bitch

Ford should be locked up.
they got her into the chamber, the main processor and with one fking comment destroyed the man. Just like a computer virus does. one line of code to wipe out the entire processor full of millions of lines of code.

A rapist sowing record levels of division. The ideal Trump nominee.
A snowflake pushing more unsubstantiated, debunked LIES. The typical liberal supporter / average Gruber voter / easily emotionally-manipulated sheep.
^ oh the god damn irony
More than ironic - it's PATHETIC. Since Ford made the accusation that Kavanaugh ASSAULTED her you have been repeating the same LIE over and over again, that Kavanaugh is a 'RAPIST', which has never been the accusation.

So the question is whether the LIE you keep spewing was actually FED to you by your liberal puppet masters, of did you come up with the LIE all by your wittle self......
He tried to rape Ford, he is a rapist. An alcoholic, disgusting rapist.
Boy, Where is your proof?

Did anyone expect anything different??

I sure didn't.

BK will be sworn in on Saturday. The newest Supreme Court Judge.

You keep using that word. Got proof??

Didn't think so you prick.
Is this a trial? Nope. So fuck you that man is a drunk and a rapist, and you want that caliber of trash to be the swing vote to gut your own rights as a woman. Trash trash trash.

No you are stupid enough to believe the bullshit the liberal assholes are trying to push. There is zero proof he did anything and now after 30 years she decides to say something. Then she doesn’t know the specifics. That happens to you and you will remember everything. I hope they lock the dumb bitch up for perjury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You hope they lock up a rape victim for speaking out... yes that fits well with the modern GOP.
Lol
Boy, Except for the fact the rape did not happen

I sure didn't.

Is this a trial? Nope. So fuck you that man is a drunk and a rapist, and you want that caliber of trash to be the swing vote to gut your own rights as a woman. Trash trash trash.

No you are stupid enough to believe the bullshit the liberal assholes are trying to push. There is zero proof he did anything and now after 30 years she decides to say something. Then she doesn’t know the specifics. That happens to you and you will remember everything. I hope they lock the dumb bitch up for perjury.

You hope they lock up a rape victim for speaking out... yes that fits well with the modern GOP.

Typical liberal bullshit. Can’t wait till she goes to prison.

National Council of Churches urges Kavanaugh’s nomination be withdrawn

The National Council of Churches called for the withdrawal of Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination on Wednesday, citing his behavior during last week’s Senate hearing and his “political record.”

“We believe he has disqualified himself from this lifetime appointment and must step aside immediately,” the Washington-based council said in a statement.

According to its website, the organization represents over 40 million people and 38 Christian denominations.
:CryingCow:

Lol
Boy, Except for the fact the rape did not happen
what rape?

Now perhaps the judge can get justice. I think Trump needs to declare martial law and start rounding up these traitors. Military tribunals, then hangings.

I sure didn't.

Classy lady, u voted for a pussy grabber and rooting for a sexual predator.

Do you know of any straight men who don't "grab" pussy?
how do we get babies if men don't do that?

Every Dem classmate of Kavanaugh wnted to be interviewed...sure....lol

Fuck them all.

THE SENATE HAD BOTH UNDER OATH AND COULD HAVE ASKED FORD AND KAVANAUGH ANYTHING.

The FBI Report:

- Shows no evidence corroborating the allegations of sexual assault or misconduct against the nominee.

- Went beyond the original Senate request for interviews with four people: Included interviews with nine people, along with a sworn statement from another.

As expected, Attorneys for Ford 'slammed' the FBI background investigation:

"An FBI supplemental background investigation that did not include an interview of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford -- nor the witnesses who corroborate her testimony -- cannot be called an investigation"

1. An interview of Ford was not required. The FBI was tasked to investigate the claims and hours of testimony given by Ford during the hearing.

2. THERE ARE NO / NEVER WERE ANY WITNESSES WHO CORROBORATED FORD'S TESTIMONY! There are those who say they BELIEVE her but none who personally know about the part / the incident - who witnessed the incident Ford claims happened. This was proven by this latest FBI investigation and by those other individual's own accounts / claims.

Senate Judiciary Committee receives FBI report on sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh

I knew this would happen from the moment Flake demanded -- with the support of Collins and Murkowski -- that the vote on Kavanaugh be delayed a week and that an FBI investigation take place during that week.

I knew this would happen when Flake, Collins, and Murkowski said "Tsk, tsk, Trump should not have said those nasty things about Ford."

Maybe Trump isn't so dumb after all. Maybe he knew this was all for show, and he could revert to form without hurting the cause. It was all a pretense to show the vote for Kavanaugh was fair and above board ... Republicans will say. Flake, Collins, and Murkowski's a$$es are covered and they will now vote for Kavanaugh's confirmation.

There will be no mention of Kavanaugh's angry, belligerent, defiant, highly emotional performance at the Senate hearing and that this kind of demeanor has no place on the Supreme Court. That will be forgotten by these three Senators and we will end up with a Trump in the Oval Office and a Trump on the Supreme Court.

That, of course, will thrill Trump's fans to no end.

Try to imagine this. We all can agree Trump's comments mocking Professor Ford at the rally in Mississippi were inappropriate at the very least. Now let us picture Justice Kavanaugh speaking at a law university on a subject near and dear to his heart. Because of this, his presentation is filled with fire and brimstone much like Trump the other night.

That is the kind of man Flake, Collins, Murkowski and the rest of the Republicans want on the Supreme Court. Because of Kavanaugh's character, the scenario I described could easily become very real. It is certainly possible that has already happened. We just don't know about it, and the White House certainly isn't going to tell us.

Kavanaugh will be appointed for life.

Fact: The White House ordered the FBI investigation of the President's Supreme Court nominee and provided the scope of the investigation.

Fact: White House counsel Donald McGahn’s final bit of business before departing was to get Brett M. Kavanaugh seated on the Supreme Court. McGahn wrote the instructions for the FBI.

Fact: There are over 1600 pages of the FBI report. There is only one copy for review by 109 persons, 100 Senators and nine staff members.

Fact: Senators can't bring their phones into the SCIF when they go to review the documents. If they take notes, the notes must be left in the room when the senator leaves.

Fact: Senators are not allowed to discuss or characterize in detail what they've read.

Fact: A procedural vote is set for tomorrow with a confirmation vote of the full Senate slated for Saturday.

Brett Kavanaugh's angry, highly political denunciation of Senate Democrats at his confirmation hearing could reinforce views of his unsuitability for the Supreme Court. During his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, the Supreme Court nominee called the sexual misconduct allegations against him a "calculated and orchestrated political hit" by Democrats angry that Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election. Kavanaugh ripped the Senate confirmation process as a “circus” that has led to smears and threats against his family. “This confirmation process has become a national disgrace. You have replaced advise and consent with search and destroy,” he said in defiance. He lamented that he would no longer be able to teach or coach. At one point he held back tears.

Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens on Thursday said that high court nominee Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, who Stevens once lauded in one of his books, does not belong on the Supreme Court. “At that time, I thought (Kavanaugh) had the qualifications for the Supreme Court should he be selected,” Stevens said. “I’ve changed my views for reasons that have no relationship to his intellectual ability … His performance in the hearings ultimately changed my mind.”

Fact: Appointed by Gerald Ford, Stevens is a life-long Republican, and the third-longest-serving United States Supreme Court Justice by time in office (12,611 days). The man deserves to be heard!

Fact: Republicans are looking at his performance. Nor are they examining the veracity of his testimony particularly with respect to his drinking habits. They claim the FBI report is complete and the accusations against Kavanaugh were not substantiated.

Fact: If Kavanaugh is confirmed by the Republican Senate, Americans get a chance to voice their views on November 6.

I sure didn't.

Claudette a classy lady? :lol:

Damned right I am. Much classier than you will ever be. Lovey.
You like sexual predators....no respectfully would go out and back a sexual predator and call her self classy.

I sure didn't.

Do you know of any straight men who don't "grab" pussy?
how do we get babies if men don't do that?
You like spinning things dont u?

I sure didn't.

This is what happens when you:

1. Lose the senate.
2. Blow the WH election.

Seven investigations over a period of 12 years, 150 people interviewed and nothing corroborates the allegations against Kavenaugh. Nothing.

Democrats demanded and demanded an FBI investigation but when it didn't prove what they wanted it to prove, the FBI lied, covered up. Not only in THIS investigation but in all six previous investigations.

Give it up. At this point you are only hurting yourselves. I might like that, but I like pointing out your self damage more,

Every Dem classmate of Kavanaugh wnted to be interviewed...sure....lol

Fuck them all.

THE SENATE HAD BOTH UNDER OATH AND COULD HAVE ASKED FORD AND KAVANAUGH ANYTHING.
Many of them were already interviewed in one or more of the six previous investigations.

FBI was the liberal darling last week, their savior.
Now it’s the anti christ

Forum List

Back