FBI Kavanaugh-Ford Report Findings

I posted a link with dozens of witnesses wanting to be interviewed by the fbi and they were ignored

you contend the feds did a credible job

your RW shit dosnt mesh just like always

How can there be dozens of witnesses when Ford herself said there were 6 people at the event.
was that the final #? it's changed so much it's hard to keep up.

QUOTE="Sunsettommy, post: 20920896, member: 69549"]
Doesn't help. Progressives are intellectually dishonest, emotional and easily swayed by propaganda. Anyone can talk, progressives do it all the time. Others say things that are supported, and Yahoo "news" does that for me. Not a word about the results of the FBI's investigation. Instead, they created as story with the headline:
Many Of Brett Kavanaugh's Ex-Classmates Wanted To Talk — But FBI Reportedly 'Ignored' Them

We're living a state of bad affairs led by progressive "thought". Everyday is opposite day, they crave propaganda and they're dumbing people down at an alarming rate.
well the dems can interview them, let's hear what they have to say, why do they need the fbi to talk? that seems very odd. No reason an investigation can't continue after a vote. do investigations just cease to exist? Come forward boys, let's hear what you got to say? impeachment is always a possibility. If what you have is nothing after he started his work career, i don't care.

What I notice is that NONE of those Ex-classmates wants to put their statements under oath BEFORE the Senate Sub-committee. The FBI has no reason interview those people UNLESS they were on the spot witnesses to support Dr. Fords allegations, otherwise they are worth nothing![/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doesn't help. Progressives are intellectually dishonest, emotional and easily swayed by propaganda. Anyone can talk, progressives do it all the time. Others say things that are supported, and Yahoo "news" does that for me. Not a word about the results of the FBI's investigation. Instead, they created as story with the headline:
Many Of Brett Kavanaugh's Ex-Classmates Wanted To Talk — But FBI Reportedly 'Ignored' Them

We're living a state of bad affairs led by progressive "thought". Everyday is opposite day, they crave propaganda and they're dumbing people down at an alarming rate.
well the dems can interview them, let's hear what they have to say, why do they need the fbi to talk? that seems very odd. No reason an investigation can't continue after a vote. do investigations just cease to exist? Come forward boys, let's hear what you got to say? impeachment is always a possibility. If what you have is nothing after he started his work career, i don't care.

What I notice is that NONE of those Ex-classmates wants to put their statements under oath BEFORE the Senate Sub-committee. The FBI has no reason interview those people UNLESS they were on the spot witnesses to support Dr. Fords allegations, otherwise they are worth nothing!

Since Dr. Ford under oath said there SIX, just SIX witnesses, four she named, therefore those MANY Ex-classmates are not material witnesses, not worth the time to interview.

Come on democrats don't be so dumb on this!
being dumb is their final hope in all this.

What I notice is that NONE of those Ex-classmates wants to put their statements under oath BEFORE the Senate Sub-committee. The FBI has no reason interview those people UNLESS they were on the spot witnesses to support Dr. Fords allegations, otherwise they are worth nothing!

Since Dr. Ford under oath said there SIX, just SIX witnesses, four she named, therefore those MANY Ex-classmates are not material witnesses, not worth the time to interview.

they think we all are.

actually, I didn't think she came to a number, she answered two, then four and then said at least four others. I never heard six, not once. Damn, with the way she left it, it could have been one hundred or more. she was coached to be vague in her response.

FBI now needed to investigate RB Ginsberg to make sure her acuity matches her responsibilities

they think we all are.
you were wrong by your 2nd word there. :)

actually, I didn't think she came to a number, she answered two, then four and then said at least four others. I never heard six, not once. Damn, with the way she left it, it could have been one hundred or more. she was coached to be vague in her response.

When I say 6, I am including Ford and Kavanaugh.

The behavior of democrats is quite interesting.

There have been seven investigations over 12 years with statements from 150 witnesses and the FBI failed to uncover the rapes, the drinking, the misconduct. How incompetent is the FBI?

They need to keep questioning people until someone gives them the answers democrats want.

Did anyone expect anything different??

I sure didn't.

BK will be sworn in on Saturday. The newest Supreme Court Judge.
A rapist sowing record levels of division. The ideal Trump nominee.
Rachel Maddow and the rest of the country are dying to see your evidence. This is your 15 minutes of fame. I'm sure she will put you on the air tonight if it checks out and you can stop the vote in its tracks. Go for it.

QUOTE="Sunsettommy, post: 20920896, member: 69549"]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]
There have been six prior Kavanaugh investigations with the questioning of over 150 individuals. The ex classmates have had 12 years of ample opportunity to come forward.

Forum List

Back