FBI OFFICIAL under investigation for altering report to spy on Trump

Come join us lol stay out of jail

So you're planning to jail all liberals?

Shouldn't you be less open about your Stalinist proclivities?

Nah, that's your schtick, stupid kitty. You demand all climate change skeptics be killed or jailed. Like i said, with you progtards whatever you are accusing others of is actually the shit you DO.

Check it out. Yet another Trumptard circle jerk that will go nowhere.

Yet they never learn. If they were capable of learning, they'd be liberals.

Find an ounce of integrity and tell me your prediction for the 2016 election?

Wasn’t Hillary in a landslide was it?

What a great track record you shit stains have.

Nah, that's your schtick, stupid kitty. You demand all climate change skeptics be killed or jailed.

Open lying like that is standard Stalinist propaganda.

In all my years here, you've constantly lied about me, because you too gutless and stupid to debate me honesty. I've always owned your bitch ass, and the whole board knows it.

Now, run off and cry more about the failure of your Stalinist utopia. I know you'll hate me and all liberals forever for spoiling that. I can live with that.

I thought Clinton would win, because I didn't expect Comey to deliberately throw the election to Trump at the last moment, and because I underestimated the Republican support of Russian interference.

That is, I underestimated what scum Republicans were. I honestly thought a few of them still put country before party. I won't make that mistake again. Unlike you, I learn. Thanks for making my point.

Now, since turnabout it fair play, why don't you give us your predictions for 2017, 2018 and 2019. I'm guessing you don't have the guts to 'fess up to how badly you pooched it, and that you didn't learn from your mistakes.

Nah, that's your schtick, stupid kitty. You demand all climate change skeptics be killed or jailed.

Open lying like that is standard Stalinist propaganda.

In all my years here, you've constantly lied about me, because you too gutless and stupid to debate me honesty. I've always owned your bitch ass, and the whole board knows it.

Now, run off and cry more about the failure of your Stalinist utopia. I know you'll hate me and all liberals forever for spoiling that. I can live with that.

Oh, we have pages and pages of global warming scum, like you, advocating all sorts of violence against non believers. The jig is up for you, little stalinist. You accuse others of being exactly what you are. Typical bill ayers bullshit. You're so stupid you think it still works.

I thought Clinton would win, because I didn't expect Comey to deliberately throw the election to Trump at the last moment, and because I underestimated the Republican support of Russian interference.

That is, I underestimated what scum Republicans were. I honestly thought a few of them still put country before party. I won't make that mistake again. Unlike you, I learn. Thanks for making my point.

Now, since turnabout it fair play, why don't you give us your predictions for 2017, 2018 and 2019. I'm guessing you don't have the guts to 'fess up to how badly you pooched it, and that you didn't learn from your mistakes.

So you were wrong AND full of dumb excuses.

Typical lib.

A funny thought occurred to me. They only release news like this because it's coming out anyway & they're trying to get ahead of it.

That means the Horowitz report REALLY IS coming out on Dec. 9th & REALLY WILL be testified to infront of the senate on Dec. 11th.

3 weeks!!! :banana:

:beer: :dance: :laughing0301: :thewave:

What will all the leftists do when their heroes start getting arrested?

Should we finish them all off by holding a public MAGA cap day? :D

Forum List

Back