FBI Paid Out $42 Million a Year to Confidential Human Sources – Including Thugs Who Set Up Trump, Whitmer Kidnap Hoaxers, and Others

Yeah I saw the interview with one of the coxuckers tap dancing around their "non-statement".
It cast doubt on Hunter's laptop, which is now confirmed as real, so they gave Biden a free pass and sunk Trump, just like the deep state biased creeps they are.

My linked article says that the two-hop rule is used, so Carter Page, one or two hops to TRUMP.
It makes no sense getting a FISA warrant for Carter Page does it? Its the two hops that matter.
You know damn well its to wiretap the Trump team, including Trump.
Your linked article SPECULATES that this supposed “two hops” was used … with no evidence.

And considering that the FISA warrant in question was the FOURTH one issued on Page… that Clinesmith “lie” isn’t the issue… is it

That makes no sense. How would Trump know how the FBI is off mission?
Whistleblowers know what the truth is.
Investigating parents?
Investigating pro-lifers?
Not investigating democrats when they should be, etc.
Great. Post what these guys are actually whining about.. ya know with links.

They’re whining that the FBI isn’t investigating Trump’s enemies…

SPECULATION? TRY GUILTY!!

DUH....Clinesmith plead GUILTY to falsifying evidence!!

When the FBI gets an illegal FISA warrant they can do a "2-hop rule" which means that they can spy on Trump and many Trump associates.

Ex-FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleads guilty in first criminal case arising from Durham probe

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign.

The inspector general accused Clinesmith, though not by name, of altering an email about former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page to say that he was “not a source” for another government agency. Page has said he was a source for the CIA.
Boasberg went on to ask: "You intentionally altered the email to insert information that was not originally in the email?"
"Yes, your honor," replied Clinesmith.

FISA 'Two-Hop' Loophole Could Have Resulted in Trump Himself Being Wiretapped

President Donald Trump very well could have been wiretapped by FBI on the basis of the Carter Page warrants, and it would have been completely legal.

FISA 'Two-Hop' Loophole Could Have Resulted in Trump Himself Being Wiretapped​

You know damn well that the FISA warrant was to wiretap Trump, not Carter Page, DUH.
So wait… why wasn’t the “two hop” rule an issue in the first three Page FISA warrants?

Again… the Clinesmith deal occurred in the fourth warrant

Declaring someone committed a crime and then looking for evidence to support it is how authoritarian fascists hold power.

That’s what you’re suggesting.
The irony meter just shattered. That’s exactly what you fascists have done for 6+ years now.

So what happens when Republicans successfully dismantle all our Intel apparatus?

You see that as a good thing?
We don’t have an Intel apparatus. It’s a Ministry of Misinformation and War.

Your linked article SPECULATES that this supposed “two hops” was used … with no evidence.
And considering that the FISA warrant in question was the FOURTH one issued on Page… that Clinesmith “lie” isn’t the issue… is it
Bill Barr said that illegal spying did occur. Two hops was used dumbass.
Otherwise why go thru the trouble of getting a FISA warrant just to surveil Carter Page?
Trump and his inner circle were the targets, duh, not Page. There is no "evidence" its perfectly LEGAL to use 2-hops.

The first three FISA warrants were using 2-hops too. That's why the Admiral Mike Rogers, NSA head, warned Trump.

So wait… why wasn’t the “two hop” rule an issue in the first three Page FISA warrants?
Again… the Clinesmith deal occurred in the fourth warrant
I never said it wasn't an issue. See my post #88

So the Clinesmith “lie” is a non issue since there were three previous FISA warrants on Page
1. Clinesmith plead GUILTY to falsifying evidence on a FISA application for the FBI to spy illegally on Trump via the 2-hop rule.
The FBI falsifying evidence to spy illegally on a democrat political opponent is a VERY big deal.

2. The three prior FISA warrants on Carter Page were also to illegally spy on Trump via the 2-hop rule, as confirmed by Admiral Mike Rogers, the head of the NSA who warned Trump. All four FISA warrants were illegally obtained.

1. Clinesmith plead GUILTY to falsifying evidence on a FISA application for the FBI to spy illegally on Trump via the 2-hop rule.
This was in June of 2017. Months after Trump became President...MANY months after the first Page FISA warrant. Pretty irrelevant when considered in that light
2. The three prior FISA warrants on Carter Page were also to illegally spy on Trump via the 2-hop rule, as confirmed by Admiral Mike Rogers, the head of the NSA who warned Trump. All four FISA warrants were illegally obtained.
Post a link to this

Yeah I saw the interview with one of the coxuckers tap dancing around their "non-statement".
It cast doubt on Hunter's laptop, which is now confirmed as real, so they gave Biden a free pass and sunk Trump, just like the deep state biased creeps they are.

My linked article says that the two-hop rule is used, so Carter Page, one or two hops to TRUMP.
It makes no sense getting a FISA warrant for Carter Page does it? Its the two hops that matter.
You know damn well its to wiretap the Trump team, including Trump.
Your linked article is wrong. There is no two hop rule for FISA warrants.

This was in June of 2017. Months after Trump became President...MANY months after the first Page FISA warrant. Pretty irrelevant when considered in that light

Post a link to this
1. Illegally spying on Trump's associates even after he became president is not irrelevant.
2. Why post a link, you apparently don't read the fucking links anyway. (see posts #89 & 88 <again, duh>)

Last edited:
Google it, there are tons of references. Maybe you'll believe the ACLU?

I already linked this exact same article. Didn’t you realize that?

I linked it because it discusses that the two hop rule is employed by the NSA and uses only metadata.

That’s nothing like what Attkisson describes because your article is wrong.

I already linked this exact same article. Didn’t you realize that?
I linked it because it discusses that the two hop rule is employed by the NSA and uses only metadata.
That’s nothing like what Attkisson describes because your article is wrong.
Dan Bongino (ex Secret Service) confirmed that the FBI also uses the 2-hop rule.
Is there a difference between the NSA accessing meta-data and the FBI accessing the NSA meta-data?
I don't think so...
Here is another pertinent article. You still haven't show a "LAW" that prohibits agencies from using the 2-hop rule, because its too convenient to use to spy on people you're suspicious of, like Obama was suspicious of Trump.

Forum List

Back