FBI Paid Out $42 Million a Year to Confidential Human Sources – Including Thugs Who Set Up Trump, Whitmer Kidnap Hoaxers, and Others

the law. it’s really not that hard…read my post on this thread before you jump in

wait…being educated isn’t your style
It's really too bad that you can't articulate your position.

But then...if you did, that position would be shot down so...

It's really too bad that you can't articulate your position.

But then...if you did, that position would be shot down so...
what the duck are you talking about? i already did

the fact you can’t read the thread highlights you need another highlife…

what the duck are you talking about? i already did

the fact you can’t read the thread highlights you need another highlife…
I guess I missed it in all your evasion.

Name the post number and I'll gladly go back and refute it

You have yet to show proof of that.
Barr is a liar. We have seen that. Even Trumpers are calling him a liar now
You have none and need none. Cause you believe
He sure as fuck did
1. I have credible links, see post #134. Rogers isn't dumb enough to say that his boss (Obama) was misusing the FBI and CIA for political gain spying on the opposition. The circumstantial evidence is Trump moving from Trump Tower to Bedminster NJ after the meeting with Rogers, and the further proof is Barr's testimony.

2. Prove Barr is a liar. You disagree with his testimony that there was illegal spying, but that's not proving he's a liar.

3. Barr didn't lie about the Mueller Report. There was NO INDICTMENT, that means TRUMP WAS INNOCENT, DUH. Prove otherwise.

Rogers isn't dumb enough to say that his boss (Obama) was misusing the FBI and CIA for political gain spying on the opposition.

The circumstantial evidence is Trump moving from Trump Tower to Bedminster NJ after the meeting with Rogers, and the proof is Barr's testimony.
Jesus dude. You just admitted that you have no proof that Rogers said Trump was being spied on.
2. Prove Barr is a liar. You disagree with his testimony that there was illegal spying, but that's not proving he's a liar.
Barr is a proven liar. Full stop
3. Barr didn't lie about the Mueller Report. There was NO INDICTMENT, that means TRUMP WAS INNOCENT, DUH. Prove otherwise.
Mueller explained why he didn't recommend indictment and it wasn't lack of evidence.

Keep talking. It's getting worse for you all the rime

Jesus dude. You just admitted that you have no proof that Rogers said Trump was being spied on.
Barr is a proven liar. Full stop
Mueller explained why he didn't recommend indictment and it wasn't lack of evidence.
Keep talking. It's getting worse for you all the rime
1. I have credible links, see post #134. That's more than you have. You don't have to believe it, you're a partisan hack. You probably believe Mayorkas that the southern border is closed.

2. You're a proven liar. Barr is not.

3. The conclusion was Trump was innocent of colluding with Russia. It did NOT EVEN INVESTIGATE HILLARY'S COLLUSION and the Steele Dossier because Mueller's team were all democrat hacks. If there is no crime, there can be on "obstruction", duh.
The report concludes that the investigation "did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

You haven't put up one fucking FACT yet, that's worse.

Forum List

Back