FBI Paid Out $42 Million a Year to Confidential Human Sources – Including Thugs Who Set Up Trump, Whitmer Kidnap Hoaxers, and Others

Sadly the report mentioned in the NY Post is no where to be found.
Bummer. Would have loved to read it.
Will the Republican House with subpoena power get that report published? Stay tuned.

Will the Republican House with subpoena power get that report published? Stay tuned.
The authors of the report (which is a very right wing think tank so not exactly objective journalists) can publish it anytime.

One wonders why they haven’t.

Jesus dude… Comey opened an investigation of a Presidential nominee days before an election!
That’s insane.
Which nominee? Link please.
Hillary's bathroom server was an obvious crime, with intent to avoid FOIA. That Comey said since she had "no intent" no prosecutor would indict.
The unproven Steele Dossier was obvious bullshit.

Can’t wait to see how hunter did it
Declaring someone committed a crime and then looking for evidence to support it is how authoritarian fascists hold power.

That’s what you’re suggesting.

Declaring someone committed a crime and then looking for evidence to support it is how authoritarian fascists hold power.

That’s what you’re suggesting.
It’s not a job, it’s a duty

Which nominee? Link please.
Hillary's bathroom server was an obvious crime, with intent to avoid FOIA. That Comey said since she had "no intent" no prosecutor would indict.
The unproven Steele Dossier was obvious bullshit.
You answered your own question and opening an investigation of a Presidential nominee with sixty days of an election is a serious breach of DOJ policy

Opening one days before an election is insane.

Note… he dropped it days later. After the damage had been done

Claiming a Dem bias is ridiculous

You answered your own question and opening an investigation of a Presidential nominee with sixty days of an election is a serious breach of DOJ policy
you should report him!!!

Opening one days before an election is insane.
Note… he dropped it days later. After the damage had been done
Claiming a Dem bias is ridiculous
I'm not "claiming" bias in the FBI, I proved it. (You "claim" shit w/o proving it.)
1. Strzok said "we'll (the FBI) stop Trump"
2. Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant to illegally spy on Trump
3. Comey admitted he setup General Flynn in a perjury trap
4. The FBI offered Steele $1,000,000 of taxpayer money to prove the "Steele Dossier", he couldn't.
5. Operation "Crossfire Hurricane"
6. Operation "Razor"
7. The Russia collusion hoax and Mueller Investigation

"It was bizarre, these people tell me, because the whole sordid Hillary Clinton email saga should never have gotten this far; Comey launched an investigation that developed far more evidence than anyone in law enforcement ever believed existed that Hillary Clinton broke the laws involving the receipt of sensitive government documents over an easily hacked private email server while she was President Obama’s secretary of state."

So Hillary should have been indicted for her crimes. Instead, Comey gave her a pass. FBI bias for democrats, in-action.

I'm not "claiming" bias in the FBI, I proved it. (You "claim" shit w/o proving it.)
1. Strzok said "we'll (the FBI) stop Trump"
2. Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant to illegally spy on Trump
3. Comey admitted he setup General Flynn in a perjury trap
4. The FBI offered Steele $1,000,000 of taxpayer money to prove the "Steele Dossier", he couldn't.
5. Operation "Crossfire Hurricane"
6. Operation "Razor"
7. The Russia collusion hoax and Mueller Investigation

"It was bizarre, these people tell me, because the whole sordid Hillary Clinton email saga should never have gotten this far; Comey launched an investigation that developed far more evidence than anyone in law enforcement ever believed existed that Hillary Clinton broke the laws involving the receipt of sensitive government documents over an easily hacked private email server while she was President Obama’s secretary of state."

So Hillary should have been indicted for her crimes. Instead, Comey gave her a pass. FBI bias for democrats, in-action.
You "proved" nothing of the sort

You made allegations, most of which were spurious...some outright lies

For instance, Clinesmith did not get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. It was for a guy who had long ago left the Trump orbit.

I can't wait for Trump to get back in and dismantle the FBI.

Don won’t do shit against the FBI. He’ll probably increase their budget and appoint more elitist authoritarian assholes to senior positions.

You "proved" nothing of the sort

You made allegations, most of which were spurious...some outright lies

For instance, Clinesmith did not get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. It was for a guy who had long ago left the Trump orbit.
What lie?

Forum List

Back