FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot...Which Explains Why You've Never Seen It

he also didn't shoot the guy with the baseball bat fifteen feet from him. That challenges the statement that he went there to kill.
Then, it's a good thing my daughter wasn't in that position. She would have smoke all those fucking commies within 30 feet of her in a matter of second, and ended up making that statement true.

The reality is that Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law.

So did the people he shot.

Everyone needs to be held accountable for their actions. That's how life works...

A convicted felon who uses a gun in legit self defense is still using it in a legit manner. He may go to jail for felon in possession of a firearm but that doesn't make simply using a gun for self defense as a felon a crime. That doesn't mean shooting someone who is attacking you is murder just because you're not supposed to own a gun.

So him being 17 doesn't make him unable to defend himself with deadly force in an area that he has a right to be. Like a public street.

This is a beautiful photograph that is CERTAIN to trigger the gun-hating commie leftists:

kyle-rittenhouse-15.jpg

Armed kid protects himself.

Violent commie shit....DEAD!!!

:banana:

Dude, whatever you do DO NOT show that pic to 2AGuy. He will bust a nut if he sees that.

doesn't exist. I'm laughing at you.

I can promise if it existed CNN would have played it long ago. The only videos out are Ritty running for his life away from a mob and then being attacked.

Who in their right mind would try to attack someone holding an AR15? No way THAT could go south, huh?

I can promise if it existed CNN would have played it long ago. The only videos out are Ritty running for his life away from a mob and then being attacked.

Who in their right mind would try to attack someone holding an AR15? No way THAT could go south, huh?
Right?

Wrong. It is FBI surveillance video that has not been released to the public.

Why do you guys INSIST on forming strong opinions without knowing what the hell you are talking about? Go read something.
yeah lead with that. like trump is going down.

Nice try. Go read something. Unless you want to be ignorant and protect your fantasies from the facts. Up to you.

Let's see. We have PUBLIC video of KR being chased by a mob and shooting someone who is attacking him while KR is on his back.

We have so said FBI video that's never been seen that shows KR chasing someone.

Yet you hold the unseen video as gospel truth and you say I'm the one with preconceived notions?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth apparently the prosecution will enter a video they claim shows Kyle chasing after Rosenbaum. Just FYI
I would LOVE to see that. EVERY video I have seen shows Rittenhouse trying to run past Rosenbaum, and he and others yelled "you won't do shit, motherfucker" and "get him" before you see Rittenhouse running around Rosenbaum, onto the street, then across a parking lot to escape.

The first shot fired was this dude in black who appears to have fired a handgun in the air (which is gross negligence in and of itself).

FirstShotInKenosha.JPG

No, I said the prosecution claimed they would be showing video of Kyle chasing Rosenbaum.

Dude, you got nothing but a hissy fit.
At this point, without more, I doubt it.

They are required to disclose any such video to Rittenhouse so we would have seen it by now.

But, I am willing to take a look. Post it when you have it.

Forum List

Back