FBI Spy Video Shows Kyle Rittenhouse Being Chased Down at Kenosha Riot...Which Explains Why You've Never Seen It

STFU Donnie! You're out of your element!
the-big-lebowski-youre-not-wrong.gif

Mr. Rittenhouse was a minor child protecting himself against a convicted Paedophile.

The liberal idea of charging him was a disgrace.

My guess is that he will be found to be innocent.

From the pre-trial disclosures rosenbaum’s girlfriend had a restraining order against him at
The time of the shooting…..and he had just been released from a psychiatric hospital….

A convicted felon who uses a gun in legit self defense is still using it in a legit manner. He may go to jail for felon in possession of a firearm but that doesn't make simply using a gun for self defense as a felon a crime. That doesn't mean shooting someone who is attacking you is murder just because you're not supposed to own a gun.

So him being 17 doesn't make him unable to defend himself with deadly force in an area that he has a right to be. Like a public street.

I've never said I thought it was murder...

From the pre-trial disclosures rosenbaum’s girlfriend had a restraining order against him at
The time of the shooting…..and he had just been released from a psychiatric hospital….

And the defense will get to use just about none of that, as there's no way Rittenhouse would've been aware of any of that, hence it would fail to be pertinent in a self-defense argument...

Last edited:
And the defense will get to use just about none of that, as there's no way Rittenhouse would've been aware of any of that, hence it would fail to be pertinent in a self-defense argument...
That's not how it works.

The prosecution doesn't get to exclude evidence based solely on the speculation of what Rittenhouse knew or didn't know.

The defense can only offer evidence of what was happening, who was involved, and their background, because that tends to show that they were likely to be involved in rioting, arson, etc.

That's not what he said. He said it won't be useful for a self defense defense.
Criminal history is always relevant in proving that alleged criminal activity is likely to have occurred.

The judge already said that if evidence comes forward about the actions of the dead guys, that would be relevant and the judge would allow the defense to call them arsonists, etc.

Forum List

Back