🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI too busy monitoring Twitter to worry about Fentanyl shipments from Mexico.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Democrat Secret Police force (aka The FBI) was too busy policing Twitter and chasing J6 protestors to worry about the Fentanyl attack on our country killing 150 citizens per day. Maybe now that their schedule is opening up, they could do something to benefit America. Not likely, I know since they are still run by the DEMs, but I can dream.

The Democrat Secret Police force (aka The FBI) was too busy policing Twitter and chasing J6 protestors to worry about the Fentanyl attack on our country killing 150 citizens per day. Maybe now that their schedule is opening up, they could do something to benefit America. Not likely, I know since they are still run by the DEMs, but I can dream.

\If this worries you so much, start a police force to man the border to stop the shipments.

Pretty sick that this is the priority and our taxes pay for this.

The brownshirts had a whole floor at twitter.

It's Josef Stolen's wet dream, other than molesting 9-year olds....

Biden is the enemy. Democrats allows open borders. Mexico crates Fentanyl, China gives the the ingredients. WHY is that ignored?

I get it now, Mike. FBI really stands for:

Fucked
Beyond
Imagination

DEA does drugs.

Biden is the enemy. Democrats allows open borders. Mexico crates Fentanyl, China gives the the ingredients. WHY is that ignored?
I believe fentanyl comes from Labs in Russia and then go to China and then to Mexico and then into the United States.

Good old conservatives "Don't look at our crime, look at THEIR crime".

Because 300 people a day did of fentanyl. Because every child that dies of fentanyl is one they don't have to surgically neuter.

Good old conservatives "Don't look at our crime, look at THEIR crime".
During the Hoover reign of terror with the FBI the GOP ran things

The FBI has a long history of partisan terrorism for the populace and nothing is ever done about it.

Yep. Yet not one politician in congress has publicly condemned the FBI, proving it has control of our political class. Blackmail no doubt.

It would not surprise me if some Democrats are getting kick backs from the Mexican drug cartels to keep the border wide open. Perhaps even Joe Biden and his bagman Hunter Biden.

Have you ever heard of either the DEA, or ICE? It would seem that those two agencies would be charged by law with dealing with drugs and smuggling.

Nah. Let’s put someone else on it. Hey, why not the mail police? Or how about the Salvation Army?

Have you ever heard of either the DEA, or ICE? It would seem that those two agencies would be charged by law with dealing with drugs and smuggling.

Nah. Let’s put someone else on it. Hey, why not the mail police? Or how about the Salvation Army?
The DEA and ICE are up to their necks dealing with immigrant got-aways and the drugs that make it into our country. I realize you think the Fentanyl attack on our country is a big joke. I guess you'll be yukking it up until a friend or family member drops over dead from coming in contact with it.

Forum List

Back