FCC to review Stephen Colbert....really bitches?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Let me get this straight, Trump who is about as vulgar as they come, gets a fuckin pass on national tv, meanwhile, the rest of us, have to watch our backs?

Mr. Pussy grabber, Mr. Fake news, Mr. bomb the hell out of em, Mr. I got a big dick....really bitches???

Let me get this straight, Trump who is about as vulgar as they come, gets a fuckin pass on national tv, meanwhile, the rest of us, have to watch our backs?

Mr. Pussy grabber, Mr. Fake news, Mr. bomb the hell out of em, Mr. I got a big dick....really bitches???

Hey...dumb shit......colbert said it on t.v......anything Trump said was in private, and secretly recorded.......can you understand the difference, dumb shit?

Who forgets the 1st Amendment...we can't because you left wing assholes keep violating the 1st Amendment rights of Conservatives all over the country.....

colbert shouldn't be censored or punished....he should say what he wants.......I prefer more speech, especially by wealthy, 1 percenter left wingers than to have them murdering people in the quiet of gulags...

Hey...dumb shit......colbert said it on t.v......anything Trump said was in private, and secretly recorded.......can you understand the difference, dumb shit?

Oh REEEEally.

Do tell the class what Rumpled Dickskin said "in private that was secretly recorded". This oughta be good.

Bomb the shit out of em, said in private....bitch please

MAY 6 2017, 1:35 PM ET
FCC to Investigate Stephen Colbert’s Controversial Trump Joke: Chairman

by CHELSEA BAILEY

I used to love Colbert. He has become the very thing he hates, and it pains me to watch the man anymore. It's what happens when people over react Trump won the election, get over it.

MAY 6 2017, 1:35 PM ET
FCC to Investigate Stephen Colbert’s Controversial Trump Joke: Chairman

by CHELSEA BAILEY

That's STILL not a link. It's just a boldface large font.

Lemme hip you on how the FCC works. It does not regulate content, and it does not have rules on what you can say or can't say. What it does is respond to complaints by looking into them. Now, if somebody contacted FCC with a complaint, FCC would review what it was about. That's automatic. Happens every day of every week; that's what it's supposed to do. Doesn't mean they're going to act on it.

Still would be informative to have an actual link. If one even exists. But that's why it would be reviewing the matter--- because somebody filed a complaint. That's normal.

Last edited:
I wonder what the left's reaction would be if the same was said about Obummer? Hell they freaked when that dude shouted " you lie." Which he did...lie! :)

Forum List

Back