FDR- the Icon Hero of the Left

Wonder if that slavery was the PWA, WPA, CCC's or just what? To the unemployed, the youth on the road it didn't seem like slavery but more like government aid. Maybe that's why historians have named FDR, best president?

I see the forests created in my part of the Country where the CCC planted trees on hillsides for Conservation of the sandy Soil.

Now I enjoy the programs he created.

Progs are in a dilemma over FDR. He was one of the Founding Prog fathers who preached "positive rights". In other words, he promoted exponentially expanding and power hungry government but was a racist and locked up innocent Japanese Americans. He also tried to change the Constitution to put stooge judges on the Supreme Court so that they would rule in his favor.

Shrug, they just embrace him anyway..

Disgusting.

Of course it had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor, or the fact Californians were scared of the Japs, right?

Not to worry. I knew the woman who lobbied to get them a settlement,too.

Her husband was a former Paratrooper. I knew him,too.

You guys do not know the first thing about History.

If FDR took too long to end the Great Depression, why didn't Hoover end it? Hoover had almost four years, and Hoover's plan was to loan money to manufacturers to make more of the same product that was already stacked on the shelves as unsalable. It was unsalable because people didn't have money to buy. FDR believed people had to have money to survive and to buy to end the depression. The old Republican cry of "Balance the Budget" was as useless as they were. But the Great Depression was a bonanza for the wealthy, if we think of the buying power of just one dollar during that period.
I know you're slow, but really...this slow?

Hoover was just as bad as your beloved FDR. There was little difference between them just as there is little difference between your Messiah and Dipshit W. The MSM of course claims FDR great and Hoover worthless. EXACTLY like they treat Big Ears and W.

Do you see a pattern yet?

You nailied it,I could not have said it any better int his post than you did,everything you said is so exact true i just cant add anything more to it cause i could not have said it better myself,only thin i can add is damn this nut sure is slow the fact he cant understand any of these facts.

FDR was a disaster. His stupid economic policies prolonged the Great Depression, causing terrible suffering for millions of Americans. He forced farmers to destroy their products, when Americans were starving...them lied us into war.

Its sick how these traiters to america like him and Eisenhower are put on a pedastal and put on our coins. how those two corrupt ever made it on our coins is just sick. Its a joke how the sheep in america think that FDR created jobs and got out of a depression,the asshole FUELED the depression.
Sadly nearly all our presidents from Wilson on, have been disasters.

as always,i could not have said it any better myself.the last one we had who was not disasterous for america and served the people instead of the bankers and corporations of course was kennedy,sadly we will never get a president anything like him again that will do that.they know they will pay the same price he did if they do.

FDR was a disaster. His stupid economic policies prolonged the Great Depression, causing terrible suffering for millions of Americans. He forced farmers to destroy their products, when Americans were starving...them lied us into war.

Its sick how these traiters to america like him and Eisenhower are put on a pedastal and put on our coins. how those two corrupt ever made it on our coins is just sick. Its a joke how the sheep in america think that FDR created jobs and got out of a depression,the asshole FUELED the depression.

as always,i could not have said it any better myself.the last one we had who was not disasterous for america and served the people instead of the bankers and corporations of course was kennedy,sadly we will never get a president anything like him again that will do that.they know they will pay the same price he did if they do.
Without question, JFK was our greatest potus.

Well I dont know about the greatest ever.certainly the greatest modern day president,no question about that. He was our last great democrat president we had. sadly our last great republican president we had was Calvin Coolidge. He was the reason the 20's were called the roaring 20's because the economy was great under him.

Well I dont know about the greatest ever.certainly the greatest modern president,no question about that. He was our last great democrat president we had. sadly our last great republican president we had was Calvin Coolidge. He was the reason the 20's were called the roaring 20's because the economy was great under him.
Yes I meant greatest modern potus. Agree about Calvin Coolidge.

Ridiculous.

I remember that, but do not agree.

President Obama was a fine President. Right up there with the best.

Unfortunately we had an egnorant,do nothing Republican Congress opposing him every step of the way led by Mitch McConnell, John Boehner,then sleazy Paul Ryan.

Unfortunately we had an egnorant,do nothing Republican Congress opposing him every step of the way led by Mitch McConnell, John Boehner,then sleazy Paul Ryan.

Wow! Just wow! You are a dupe of enormous proportion.

Many Rs KNOW W sucked. Many Ds believe BO good to great. Yet both men were near identical twins in their actions as POTUS. I guess there is a difference between Rs and Ds....some Ds clearly are delusional.

It could be you are duped by the ruling class owned MSM. The D party is the party of the ruling class...after all.

Last edited:

Many Rs KNOW W sucked. Many Ds believe BO good to great. Yet both men were near identical twins in their actions as POTUS. I guess there is a difference between Rs and Ds....some Ds clearly are delusional.

It could be you are duped by the ruling class owned MSM. The D party is the party of the ruling class...after all.

Dead wrong in your post. Obama was as different from Bush as daylight from dark.

Obama was brilliant, a Constitutional Lawyer.

Bush barely made it through College. Became a 20 year drunk. Failed at everything he tried. Won because Republicans wanted a yes man. Cheney ran the Government right into the ground. We were on a rising tide under Obama. Now the debt just went from 20 trillion to 21, thanks to your spend thrift Congress. But it has been this way since Reagan. No surprise there.

Obama worked his way up in Politics after a successful career.

And you have the nerve to call us dumb?

Dead wrong in your post. Obama was as different from Bush as daylight from dark.

Bush barely made it through College. Became a 20 year drunk. Failed at everything he tried. Won because Republicans wanted a yes man. Cheney ran the Government right into the ground. We were on a rising tide under Obama. Now the debt just went from 20 trillion to 21, thanks to your spend thrift Congress. But it has been this way since Reagan. No surprise there.

wow the ONLY thing you got right there in all your rambling was the debt has always been this way since Reagan.Reagan indeed got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then INCLUDING your hero Obama has continued and expanded on. LOL. that is WHY the lamestream media and our corrupt school system worships Reagan as they do.
Obviously you are a black lady,the blacks are always in denial mode on this all the time that he was no different than Bush.:haha:

If not for skin color,it would be hard to tell who was who from the two.:haha:

Yes,he is correct,only the dumb would seriously think Obama as one of the best ever..you blacks are so biased and in denial.comedy gold.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

what deserted Island you been living on?:haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

somehow a president who expands the war that Bush got started and ALSO murdering innocent women and children around the world signing executive order after executive order betraying americans and invading Syria WITHOUT approval from congress,if that is makes a president one of the finest in your warped mind,then you are one crazy wacked out nut.:rolleyes-41:

oh and thats being irresponsible blaming the dems for Obama signing executive order after executive order taking expanding Bushs policys taking away our rights and invading Syria who had done nothing to us.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You need to take two hours out of your time and stop listening to the MSM lies you have heard on the lamestream news about our dictater here.this video documents and proves he and i have been telling you,that he not only contiuned Bushs policys,he expanded on them. It is a great video cause it is not only on just about Obama,it also explains the truth in there how Kennedy was the last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers and corporations.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: It should not be called The Obama Deception because it goes into much more detail how corrupt our government is and doesnt just talk about Just Obama.:clap2:

excellent great video.:dance: Best two hours of your time you could do a favor for yourself on if you were ever going to watch a video.:thup: yes he is correct,you have proven on this thread you are indeed dumb about your knowledge of traiter Obama.:2up:

Last edited:

It could be you are duped by the ruling class owned MSM. The D party is the party of the ruling class...after all.[/QUOTE]

that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:thup: you nailed it word for word.:thup:
:thewave::udaman::yes_text12:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

wow the ONLY thing you got right there in all your rambling was the debt has always been this way since Reagan.Reagan indeed got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then INCLUDING your hero Obama has continued and expanded on. LOL. that is WHY the lamestream media and our corrupt school system worships Reagan as they do.
Obviously you are a black lady,the blacks are always in denial mode on this all the time that he was no different than Bush.:haha:

Yes,he is correct,only the dumb would seriously think Obama as one of the best ever..you blacks are so biased and in denial.comedy gold.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

what deserted Island you been living on?:haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

somehow a president who expands the war that Bush got started and ALSO murdering innocent women and children around the world signing executive order after executive order betraying americans and invading Syria WITHOUT approval from congress,if that is makes a president one of the finest in your warped mind,then you are one crazy wacked out nut.:rolleyes-41:

oh and thats being irresponsible blaming the dems for Obama signing executive order after executive order taking expanding Bushs policys taking away our rights and invading Syria who had done nothing to us.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You need to take two hours out of your time and stop listening to the MSM lies you have heard on the lamestream news about our dictater here.this video documents and proves he and i have been telling you,that he not only contiuned Bushs policys,he expanded on them. It is a great video cause it is not only on just about Obama,it also explains the truth in there how Kennedy was the last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers and corporations.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: It should not be called The Obama Deception because it goes into much more detail how corrupt our government is and doesnt just talk about Just Obama.:clap2:

excellent great video.:dance: Best two hours of your time you could do a favor for yourself on if you were ever going to watch a video.:thup: yes he is correct,you have proven on this thread you are indeed dumb about your knowledge of traiter Obama.:2up:

A black lady? Bless your heart! What a nice compliment! But I think a couple of friends would dispute your thinks.

I am your worst enemy. An Old White Democrat that has watched your party deteriorate for 40 years now. You have really out done yourself this time by electing the scum of the earth!

Color matters nothing to me. President Obama was great with class all the way

“On February 19, 1942 — seventy-four years ago today — Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066. With the stroke of his pen, the man who had earlier snubbed Jesse Owens after the Berlin Olympics used his executive powers to order the imprisonment of over 100,000 persons of Japanese ancestry (as well as thousands of German and Italian ancestry) for the duration of World War II.”
Yes...that was very wrong and compensation has only partially made up for it.

Do you think you are impressing someone with all those childish smilies?

I am completely underwhelmed. One could have impressed your point. The others make your posts childish.

Bye.

Forum List

Back