Federal Agents search Jeffrey Clark's home

Anyone watching on Election Day night and early in the following morning saw them stop counting at around 11 PM EST then suddenly, after massive numbers of ballots with no chain of custody get delivered, they start counting again around 3 AM. In multiple states, as if on signal to stop, then hang around and wait, then start counting again.

I know I was watching as this went down.
Every word of that is cult fantasy.

Every single word.

I live in the People's Republic of New York.
People can't go out, the subway is too dangerous even for cops.....

But the polls say the Democrats will be reelected.

We're just circling the drain.

Indeed. But there is hope, so we will see in November. If not now, then never.

They why haven't the DOJ indicted him?

Meanwhile the Joke 6 Committee has NO Cross Examinations of witnesses allowed because the committee is stacked on one side.

Modeled on the Stalin show trials in the 1930s and of Hitler's in the 1940s.

I think you mean safer.

He is so ignorant since it has been legal for no permit carry requirement for 12 years now in Vermont

Vermont Gun Laws​

Concealed carry is lawful in Vermont, and you do not require a permit to do so.

Anybody above the age of sixteen can generally possess a firearm and conceal carry in the state.

This law applies to both residents and non-residents of the state. Therefore, Vermont has a permitless policy for CCW in the state.

LINK

While they were at it did they round up any parents who want school boards to be responsive and responsible?

We gotta stop giving leftist indoctrinated frat boys a badge and a gun and swearing them in to the Staszi FBI!!

They're killing our Democracy!

The heat is being turned up....
Astounding, but not surprising, that Trump wanted to make Clark AG to pursue baseless claims of ‘fraud.’

This is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the will of the American people.

And Trump was yet another Republican president who perceived the Justice Department as a partisan weapon he could use to lawlessly remain in power.

We gotta stop giving leftist indoctrinated frat boys a badge and a gun and swearing them in to the Staszi FBI!!

They're killing our Democracy!

The FBI didn’t just show up on their own. They had a warrant signed by a federal judge. Which requires evidence that shows probable cause.

And that was okayed by the Attorney General, Merrick Garland.

You turds need to come to grips with the fact that Donny the Orange is under criminal investigation.

Astounding, but not surprising, that Trump wanted to make Clark AG to pursue baseless claims of ‘fraud.’

This is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and the will of the American people.

And Trump was yet another Republican president who perceived the Justice Department as a partisan weapon he could use to lawlessly remain in power.

Not a good thing but you really can't be too hard on Trump since the Democrats basically weaponized the entire federal govt. to use against him.

If you re-post sans the juvenile vulgarity, I'll provide proof that the election wasn't legitimate.

If you are afraid to, I guess you already know it.
Go ahead...give us proof. Would that be Rudy proof or Pillow Man proof? Ha Ha Ha

Seig Heil!

Schiff_salute.jpg

It is over for trump. Clark may have pleaded the 5th over 100 times with the J6 committee...but it won't do him any good now.

This search would not have happened if a judge had not signed off on probable cause of a crime.

trump will throw Eastman and Clark under the bus. That is what Mafia Bosses for.
I don't think so. I'd like to personally spank the creeps in the Deep State. They're doin' the jerk dance day and night, night and day. :spank:

Forum List

Back