Federal Gun Law Struck Down

no, it shows he wanted to murder someone, really, really bad, but probably couldn't merely for being black in a Hoodie. So when the Kenosha Militia offered him the opportunity to shoot him some darkied, he leapt at that. Oh, wait, what, nothing here but White Allies... well, he hates him some White allies, too.

On a serious note, the entire trial hinged on whether he was a kid who just was defending himself, or someone who went to Kenosha looking to kill someone. So of course, Judge Senile suppressed that tape. He suppressed video of Kyle beating up a 14 year old girl. He suppressed pictures of him wearing a "Free as Fuck" tee-shirt throwing back some beers with the racist proud boys.
Nothing shows any of the crap you just stated it is CONJECTURE<

There were in fact many african ameruans there who outnumbered all of the white allies.

He did not murder anyone so some desire to do so is irrelevant

The trial hinged on no such thing you total moron, There fore those videos were not vfalid evidence

You are a very uneducated man and a liar

The trial hinged on whether he acted in self defense which HE DID

Um, no, guy, we are not safer with people like Kyle Flopsweat out there shooting people in the street.

No, my entire argument is that fetuses aren't human beings at all, and that abortion is merely another form of family planning. Planned families tend to be stable families.

I wouldn't want to live in a society as you would have it, where we go around murdering people for having the wrong kind of sex to appease an imaginary sky fairy.

Oh, the kinds of people who supported Hitler are the same kind who supported Trump.. Find some "other", blame him for all your woes, and exempt yourself from responsibility.
HE was safer shooting those pigs who attacked him.

That is what the trial was about and the judge and jury acted and decided correctly.

Um, no, guy, we are not safer with people like Kyle Flopsweat out there shooting people in the street.

No, my entire argument is that fetuses aren't human beings at all, and that abortion is merely another form of family planning. Planned families tend to be stable families.

I wouldn't want to live in a society as you would have it, where we go around murdering people for having the wrong kind of sex to appease an imaginary sky fairy.

Oh, the kinds of people who supported Hitler are the same kind who supported Trump.. Find some "other", blame him for all your woes, and exempt yourself from responsibility.

ummmm, yeah, we are safer. Children no longer need to worry about getting raped by your asshole pedophile friend. Women no longer need be worried about being kidnaped, tortured and raped by your other butt buddy.

Good for us.

Terrible for you.

Last edited:
no, it shows he wanted to murder someone, really, really bad, but probably couldn't merely for being black in a Hoodie. So when the Kenosha Militia offered him the opportunity to shoot him some darkied, he leapt at that. Oh, wait, what, nothing here but White Allies... well, he hates him some White allies, too.

On a serious note, the entire trial hinged on whether he was a kid who just was defending himself, or someone who went to Kenosha looking to kill someone. So of course, Judge Senile suppressed that tape. He suppressed video of Kyle beating up a 14 year old girl. He suppressed pictures of him wearing a "Free as Fuck" tee-shirt throwing back some beers with the racist proud boys.

Hey....moron....he shot two white guys.....no black or hiwpanics were shot by him...at all

He disnt shoot anyone who didnt violently attack him first you fool....and he had lots of idiots FAFO and didnt shoot any of them

Proud boys arent racists ....they have minorities of all skin color in thwir group you doofus.

You men like the basket of deplorables from hilary or did you mean the bitter clingers from obama...?

Nothing shows any of the crap you just stated it is CONJECTURE<

There were in fact many african ameruans there who outnumbered all of the white allies.

He did not murder anyone so some desire to do so is irrelevant

The trial hinged on no such thing you total moron, There fore those videos were not vfalid evidence

The trial hinged on whether he acted in self defense which HE DID

The entire trial is really based on his intent, and unfortunately, the criminal jury didn't get to hear about his state of mind. All they saw was him blubbering on the stand like a white kid who got in over his head.

He won't get away with that shit in front of a civil jury.

Which is why he's dodging process servers.

Hey....moron....he shot two white guys.....no black or hiwpanics were shot by him...at all
I can always tell when you are losing it when your typos increase.

He disnt shoot anyone who didnt violently attack him first you fool....and he had lots of idiots FAFO and didnt shoot any of them

Well, no, he was confronted by a homeless man half his size, lost his shit and shot him. When the crowd of peaceful demonstrators tried to hold him for the cops, he shot his way out of that situation.

He is a sicko psycho. He is obsessed with the fact that Kyle was found innocent. He wanted Kyle to fry because Kyle wasted some of his filthy ass fellow Leftest assholes.

He is really butthurt because not only did Kyle kill two and wounded another Leftest asshole but Kyle did it with an AR-15. The firearm that Joeshitforbrains is scared to death of.

He is a sicko psycho. He is obsessed with the fact that Kyle was found innocent. He wanted Kyle to fry because Kyle wasted some of his filthy ass fellow Leftest assholes.

He is really butthurt because not only did Kyle kill two and wounded another Leftest asshole but Kyle did it with an AR-15. The firearm that Joeshitforbrains is scared to death of.

11 years in the Army... I handled the M16 for years... just don't bother me, other than SOME people shouldn't have them.

You know, the ones who shoot up schools or can't enlist because they are losers like Kyle.

But Flopsweat is going to get his in the civil trial. The man has no future, and that's kind of sad.

The entire trial is really based on his intent, and unfortunately, the criminal jury didn't get to hear about his state of mind. All they saw was him blubbering on the stand like a white kid who got in over his head.

Well, no, he was confronted by a homeless man half his size, lost his shit and shot him. When the crowd of peaceful demonstrators tried to hold him for the cops, he shot his way out of that situation.
WRONG.

It is not based on intent it is based on actions.

There was no evidence of his state of mind.

Yes he is likely to win the civil try and you will cry LIKE a BITCH

You are a liar motherfucker.

There was no Peaceful protest it was a deliberate riot with NO justification. The larger homeless man attacked him with lethal intent.

No one tried to hold him for the ciops

Your entrire narratrive is proven fiction

11 years in the Army... I handled the M16 for years... just don't bother me, other than SOME people shouldn't have them.

You know, the ones who shoot up schools or can't enlist because they are losers like Kyle.

But Flopsweat is going to get his in the civil trial. The man has no future, and that's kind of sad.
You never served a day except at mcdonalds you wanna be loser

Im on a phone you idiot.

You're happy to spare fucked-up sexual perverts, but equally happy to murder innocent children.

Because the perverts are actually people, and fetuses are not.

So hypothetical I know you are going to dodge. Let's say that Science finally identifies the "Gay Gene", and prospective parents could do a genetic test to see if their future son will be singing show tunes.

Should they still bring that child into the world, knowing he is going to be a fucked up sex pervert?

I have a simpler view. It should be the decision of the woman and her doctor. If she wants to abort and the doctor is okay for doing that for that reason, I don't have an issue with it.

I really don't like the reasons MOST women have abortions. But at the end of the day, it's their choice.

Last edited:
WRONG.

It is not based on intent it is based on actions.

There was no evidence of his state of mind.

Yes he is likely to win the civil try and you will cry LIKE a BITCH

No, it is based on intent, when arguing self-defense.

And he will lose a civil trial, that's why he's been dodging process servers.

You never served a day except at mcdonalds you wanna be loser
Um, yeah, about that...

I can show you a picture of myself in uniform, but you'll just claim it isn't me.

Because the perverts are actually people, and fetuses are not.

So hypothetical I know you are going to dodge. Let's say that Science finally identifies the "Gay Gene", and prospective parents could do a genetic test to see if their future son will be singing show tunes.

Should they still bring that child into the world, knowing he is going to be a fucked up sex pervert?

Yes.....you idiot......murder is murder.

I have a simpler view. It should be the decision of the woman and her doctor. If she wants to abort and the doctor is okay for doing that for that reason, I don't have an issue with it.

I really don't like the reasons MOST women have abortions. But at the end of the day, it's their choice.

You're hoping to bait me into agreeing that an innocent child should be murdered in cold blood, just on the possibility of what choices he might make as he gets older.

I think I have already made it as clear as I possibly can that I absolutely do not agree with that fucked-up premise. It takes a foul creature as fucked as you are to even think of supporting such a thing.

Forum List

Back