Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

This is the alternate universe. A complete, fully functional, closed circuit informational ecosystem.

This is their truth, their reality. So when they think these insane things, it's literal reality to them.

I swear, we'll reach a point where we'll need interpreters to communicate with them.

I don't know how a country is supposed to operate like this.
You're brainwashed.

The claims being offered by Trump, his team, Sidney and Kim....don't hold up.

Take Melissa Carone, Gulliani's 'star witness' of election fraud in Detroit. Her affidavit was contradicted by EVERY other affidavit from the same facility.

Worse, she casually TRIPLED the number of effective ballots in her testimony, from 30,000 to 100,000. Just pulling the number sideways out of her ass.

And finally, she gave demonstrably false claims, insisting that the poll book at the Detroit vote counting facility had NO registered voters. When it demonstrably did.

The 'evidence' just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Which is why a judge had already reviewed her affidavit back in November and rejected as lacking credibility.

There's a reason why Trump's lawyers don't even allege in court fraud occurred: they'd have to back it up with evidence held to the 'strict scrutiny' standard. And they can't back their claims up.
Let's throw aside all the post election evidence for a minute.

It is unconstitutional to change voting laws through the courts. And, that is exactly what happened. It's no wonder Trump and his team are having such a hard time proving anything, they CHANGED the laws illegally.

Worse, she casually TRIPLED the number of effected ballots in her testimony, from 30,000 to 100,000. Just pulling the number sideways out of her ass.

And finally, she gave demonstrably false claims, insisting that the poll book at the Detroit vote counting facility had NO registered voters. When it demonstrably did.

The 'evidence' just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Which is why a judge had already reviewed her affidavit back in November and rejected as lacking credibility.

There's a reason why Trump's lawyers don't even allege in court fraud occurred: they'd have to back it up with evidence held to the 'strict scrutiny' standard. And they can't back their claims up.
The claims are backed up by HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses. You're brainwashed. You're panicking. It's written all over you.

This is the alternate universe. A complete, fully functional, closed circuit informational ecosystem.

This is their truth, their reality. So when they think these insane things, it's literal reality to them.

I swear, we'll reach a point where we'll need interpreters to communicate with them.

You're brainwashed.

Mac, Protectionist has a tell. Let me demonstrate:

Protectionist , lets put that theory to the test with January 20th.

If Biden is inaugurted on January 20th, will you admit you were brainwashed by the endless conspiracy addled pablum that you gobbled without thought or question to avoid the reality of an election you lost?

If Trump inaugurated on January 20th, I'll glad admit as much.

Care to back your predictions with some consequence?

Mac.....watch Protectionist avoid the entire challenge, refusing to acknowledge it was ever offered. He knows he's swallowed comfortable lies.

Last edited:
Worse, she casually TRIPLED the number of effected ballots in her testimony, from 30,000 to 100,000. Just pulling the number sideways out of her ass.

The claims are backed up by HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses. You're brainwashed. You're panicking. It's written all over you.

The 'article' doesn't say a thing about 'hundreds of eye witnesses'. You're just mindlessly spamming URLs to articles you've never read.

Meanwhile, if the Dominion machines were used in Georgia as well. Yet the hand recount of the physical ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy.

Just obliterating your 'changed vote' conspiracy.

Neither OAN nor NewMax ever told you about that, did they?

You're never going to see January 20th coming.

voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

Duh.

Dumb ass talk to Coyote, she is the one that believes most Americans voted for Biden. That is being pretty stupid.

No, I don't believe that pap explanation of yours. You're just using semantics. There was an election. Among registered voters in the US of A, the majority overwhelmingly chose Biden. Not the Orange Virus.

FUN FACT: The entire population of the US of A is not the same as the number of registered voters in the US of A.

Understand, slap head?

If Biden is inaugurted on January 20th, will you admit you were brainwashed by the endless conspiracy addled pablum that you gobbled without thought or question to avoid the reality of an election you lost?

The fact that you will "glad admit" you were brainwashed by the endless conspiracy addled pablum that you gobbled without thought or question to avoid the reality of an election you lost, shows that you are just repeating what CNN et al leftist media feed you, and you have no real fundamental perception of this scenario,

In contrast, I would not even think of saying I was brainwashed, because I know that's not true, the evidence of fraud is overwhelming.

Here's the "consequence" > If Biden is inaugurated on Jan 20th, I will leave USMB for one month, immediately. If he is not inaugurated on Jan 20th, YOU LEAVE USMB FOR A MONTH, IMMEDIATELY. Deal ?

Now, YOU are put to the test.

You're brainwashed.

Your brain is so smooth, you need constant lotion to combat the flakes from your ashy ass.

No, I don't believe that pap explanation of yours. You're just using semantics. There was an election. Among registered voters in the US of A, the majority overwhelmingly chose Biden. Not the Orange Virus.

FUN FACT: The entire population of the US of A is not the same as the number of registered voters in the US of A.

Understand, slap head?
FALSE! The OVERWHELMING majority of registered voters voted for Trump.

Understand, slap head?

Nope. Sorry not sorry for your loss. :itsok:

The fact that you will "glad admit" you were brainwashed by the endless conspiracy addled pablum that you gobbled without thought or question to avoid the reality of an election you lost, shows that you are just repeating what CNN et al leftist media feed you, and you have no real fundamental perception of this scenario,

In contrast, I would not even think of saying I was brainwashed, because I know that's not true, the evidence of fraud is overwhelming.

Here's the "consequence" > If Biden is inaugurated on Jan 20th, I will leave USMB for one month, immediately. If he is not inaugurated on Jan 20th, YOU LEAVE USMB FOR A MONTH, IMMEDIATELY. Deal ?

Now, YOU are put to the test.
I'll do you one better. If Trump is inaugurated on January 20th, I'll admit that I was duped and swallowed conspiracy theories AND I'll leave for a month.

If Biden is inaugurated on January 20th, all you have to do is admit you were duped and swallowing conspiracy theories. But I don't want you gone.

I want you on the board when you come face to face with the lies you've been telling yourself. I want to see what new conspiracies you're going to make up when your old ones fail. I want to watch you lie to yourself again. So you show up and you stay.

Deal?

Understand, slap head?

The election results, every recount, and the certified election results say otherwise.

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

I can't believe these bozos are actually lawyers who are supposed to understand what "evidence" is!
I know, right?

What makes them think that security videos, sworn testimony of witnesses, affidavits of observers, IT systems experts, and statistical experts could possibly be used as “evidence”?

As if!

Then why hasn't Trump's team presented it in court? Why have they refused to even allege fraud in court?

Simple: there are standards of evidence in court. There are none for press conferences in front of land scaping companies.
You keep making these claims that these cases are all about “fraud”.

The biggest travesty so far is there was virtually no verification of signatures for mail in ballots. They are making the case that these are invalid without the verification, since most of the state laws require it. So they shouldn’t need to prove that “fraud” happened in all swing states that were close, they just need to show the law wasn’t followed.

In Pennsylvania for example, there is a case going to the Supreme Court soon. It has NOTHING to do with voter “fraud”. It’s about the FACT, that ALL mail in voting is unconstitutional according to their State constitution. The Republicans passed a law to make mail in voting legal (this was before WuFlu), but it also needed to be amended to the constitution of the state. They never did that. Then the Democrat Governor and Secretary of State just unilaterally decided to send out mass mail in votes. ALL of those votes are illegal, strictly speaking. The state court said that it will likely be founded that way. Alito is awaiting a response from the state due ͏b͏y Dec 8th.

Then SCOTUS will likely look at it and agree it was unconstitutional (under PA law) and rule that the election is in dispute. Then likely it will be up to the state legislators to figure out what to do.
Correct. Pennsylvania set the bar very high to make election changes. And that bar resides with the legislature, not the lawbreaking governor or sect of state. I expect this SCOTUS battle to be brief.
Hey give the Orange Ogre PA, Biden still wins. But that is not happening. The Pa. Supreme court has already said that they do not have a case Trump allies ask Supreme Court to reverse Pennsylvania ruling on mail-in ballots - The Washington Post The SCOTUS is not going to rule on the constitutionality of a state law that is addressed by the STATE constitution and the state Supreme Court. The only way that they would ouch it is if it somehow violated the US Constitution, which it does not

Last edited:
voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

Duh.

Dumb ass talk to Coyote, she is the one that believes most Americans voted for Biden. That is being pretty stupid.

Understand, slap head?

That is what I said, most voters voted for Biden. How many ways do you want it said? I never said differently. The rest of America wasn’t motivated enough to vote for either person. What is wrong with what I said, I stated facts.

Read Bush V. Gore......the Safe Harbor day is when disputes need to be resolved.

You're being fed nonsense by NewsMax and OANN to increase their ads revenue.

They're playing you like a fiddle.
CNN told you to say that did they ? Like a good little parrot.
Which news organizations would a person consume to not be a "good little parrot"?

NewsMax and OANN. Only by mindlessly repeating whatever conspiracy addled pablum far right news tell you to think can you demonstrate you're not a parrot.

They don't call them 'ditto-heads' for nothing.
They're getting all these "blockbuster" stories from their informational ecosystem, and I don't think it has yet occurred to them to connect (a) the fact that the "blockbusters" are being tossed out of court, with (b) their informational ecosystem.

They can't, of course, because their brittle, tribal self esteem won't allow for it.

And they're tossing aside their own claims the moment they're debunked. One would think after the second or third time in a row that happened, they'd apply a little critical thinking to the reliability of their 'ecosystem'.

But nope. Its they just swap out the old conspiracy for the new conspiracy like yet another pair of shit stained undies.

They say what is convenient for them at the time.

When it's no longer convenient for them they find something new.

It's very pathetic.

They have no real beliefs or morals beyond hate.

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

The kraken, somewhat less impressive than advertised.

View attachment 426344

They should have known this would happen.

Either that or they didn't actually read or listen to what that crazy woman was saying.

They just jumped on what they liked to hear no matter how stupid and ridiculous it is.

Forum List

Back