Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

I suppose it's the lean towards right wing bat shit conspiracy nonsense I see in your posts. If the rest of America isn't motivated enough to vote, they sure as fuck ain't interested in your snake oil either.
They voted more than EVER BEFORE - For Trump > 74 Million votes. No presidential election ever got that many for anybody before.

If the voting machines were 'changing' votes, then there would have been a huge disparity between paper ballots and the electronic tallies. There wasn't.
Yes there IS a big disparity between paper ballots and the electronic tallies, in Georgia. It hasn't been audited YET.
No. There is not. They match almost exactly

You're not 'most Americans'.

And January 20th will be a superb arbiter of who has been well informed. And who has been consuming a steady died of conspiracy addled horseshit.
FALSE! I AM the same as "most Americans" (who voted for Trump). As for Jan. 20th, you don't know what's going to happen on that day, any more than anybody else.

You are out of your damn mind.

Biden will be the 46th POTUS Jan 20th, as anyone sane well knows.

I suppose it's the lean towards right wing bat shit conspiracy nonsense I see in your posts. If the rest of America isn't motivated enough to vote, they sure as fuck ain't interested in your snake oil either.
They voted more than EVER BEFORE - For Trump > 74 Million votes. No presidential election ever got that many for anybody before.
Unfortunately 81 million in that same election voted for Biden.

Sucks to be you

Save for Biden who got 81 million. The all time record.

That's a dead link. And your summary is horseshit.

What Alito did was require Pennyslvania to file their response to Trump's allegations by tomorrow.

That's it.

There's no scheduled hearing. No one is scheduled to hear arguments.

You don't know this....as you use OAN and NewsMax as your primary sources. And they strive to keep you poorly informed so you'll keep coming back gobble more conspiracy batshit.

And knowledge fucks up their marketing plan to rubes like yourself.
Oh 'dead link is it ? HA HA HA. I know what Alito did, airhead, And after a couple of weeks go by, you'll know too.

Yes, if all goes as planned this will set the precedence for the remaining dominoes (swing states) that will fall.

And January 20th will be a superb arbiter of who has been well informed. And who has been consuming a steady died of conspiracy addled horseshit.
FALSE! I AM the same as "most Americans" (who voted for Trump). As for Jan. 20th, you don't know what's going to happen on that day, any more than anybody else.

Biden will be the 46th POTUS as anyone sane knows.

Maybe the 47th.

Its possible that Trump will resign just before Biden's inauguration and that President Pence will pardon him in the 15 minutes left in his presidency.

Then accept my challenge. I'll even make the 'consequences' assymetric, so they're worse for me if I lose than if you do.

If Trump is inaugurated on January 20th, I'll admit that I was duped and swallowed conspiracy theories AND I'll leave for a month.

If Biden is inaugurated on January 20th, all you have to do is admit you were duped and swallowing conspiracy theories. But I don't want you gone.

I want you on the board when you come face to face with the lies you've been telling yourself. I want to see what new conspiracies you're going to make up when your old ones fail. I want to watch you lie to yourself again. So you show up and you stay.

Deal?
LOL. Of course it's not a deal. I would NEVER say that I was duped, whether Biden manages to weasel his way into the White House or not, because I know I wasn't, and you aren't going to put me in that box, no matter how hard you try. HA HA HA,. Nice try, sucker.

I already made the bet offer some hours ago, It's MY challenge not yours. You didn't take it.

No go jump, I'm offline, because my empty stomach takes priority over your empty head. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe the 47th.

Its possible that Trump will resign just before Biden's inauguration and that President Pence will pardon him in the 15 minutes left in his presidency.
Nahhhh Pence thinks he has a future.

Then accept my challenge. I'll even make the 'consequences' assymetric, so they're worse for me if I lose than if you do.

If Trump is inaugurated on January 20th, I'll admit that I was duped and swallowed conspiracy theories AND I'll leave for a month.

If Biden is inaugurated on January 20th, all you have to do is admit you were duped and swallowing conspiracy theories. But I don't want you gone.

I want you on the board when you come face to face with the lies you've been telling yourself. I want to see what new conspiracies you're going to make up when your old ones fail. I want to watch you lie to yourself again. So you show up and you stay.

Deal?
LOL. Of course it's not a deal. I would NEVER say that I was duped, whether Biden manages to weasel his way into the White House or not, because I know I wasn't, and you aren't going to put me in that box, no matter how hard you try. HA HA HA,. Nice try, sucker.

Laughing.....so you're all talk, but no consequence, huh?

You've been fed a fake bill of goods about Trump winning the election and the Supreme Court overturning the election results for Biden.

If that doesn't happen.....you've been duped. You swallowed false conspiracies and inaccurate predictions that were disconnected from reality.

That you refuse to admit it even when your prophecies fail.....only demonstrates why you're such an easy mark.

Maybe the 47th.

Nahhhh Pence thinks he has a future.

46th POTUS looks good on a resume. Even if for only 15 minutes.

Yeah, one presidential candidate actually did. Biden got 80 + million. More than any presidential candidate in the entire history of our republic. Hmm.

Yeah, one presidential candidate actually did. Biden got 80 + million. More than any presidential candidate in the entire history of our republic. Hmm.

81 million. More than 7 million more than Trump.

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

Powell is kracked.

Awesome, just that must faster to the big dogs we go.
There is still plenty of time for a Trump victory my fresh cupcakes.

There really isn't. Tomorrow is pretty much it.

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.
Yup, I guess I was lied to.
Sorry, I didnt realize you were a constitutional scholar.

The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Im not sure about all the other swing states, and this might be a long shot but...

Not every swing state. But every contested state. Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia.

They've certified, the state's electors have been picked. A list with the name of each of those those electors have been compiled and formally sent the US federal government with the State seals and signatures attached.

And Safe Harbor is tomorrow. If there's some smoking gun, now is the time you show us.
Well let me reach here in my back pocket, hold on.................................nope, I aint got nuttin.
With all due respect, I will wait on the fat lady. If nothing else, if Joe is elected, maybe it will be proven that Joe is an illegitimate president, which is a given to begin with imo, and then we can get our voting system corrected.

"This election is not over. There are more moving parts than anyone can fully grasp, and the Supreme Court will almost certainly ultimately decide which way it all goes. Thankfully, we have five originalists on the bench to give us hope."
Nonsense.

If they're 'originalists' then they won't get involved.

So? No president ever had some 84 million votes against them.

81 million. More than 7 million more than Trump.
These same lunatics spent 8 years insisting Obama wasn't eligible to be president. Now they're barking up the same nutty tree.

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.

The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Im not sure about all the other swing states, and this might be a long shot but...

Not every swing state. But every contested state. Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia.

They've certified, the state's electors have been picked. A list with the name of each of those those electors have been compiled and formally sent the US federal government with the State seals and signatures attached.

And Safe Harbor is tomorrow. If there's some smoking gun, now is the time you show us.
Well let me reach here in my back pocket, hold on.................................nope, I aint got nuttin.
With all due respect, I will wait on the fat lady. If nothing else, if Joe is elected, maybe it will be proven that Joe is an illegitimate president, which is a given to begin with imo, and then we can get our voting system corrected.

"This election is not over. There are more moving parts than anyone can fully grasp, and the Supreme Court will almost certainly ultimately decide which way it all goes. Thankfully, we have five originalists on the bench to give us hope."
Nonsense.

Agreed, they should be.
However, wounds heal but they can also leave a scar.
Alito's Revenge...

1607399860751.png

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.

Nonsense.

Agreed, they should be.
However, wounds heal but they can also leave a scar.
Alito's Revenge...

View attachment 426400

Or.....its a bucket of nothing.

voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

Duh.

Dumb ass talk to Coyote, she is the one that believes most Americans voted for Biden. That is being pretty stupid.

No, I don't believe that pap explanation of yours. You're just using semantics. There was an election. Among registered voters in the US of A, the majority overwhelmingly chose Biden. Not the Orange Virus.

FUN FACT: The entire population of the US of A is not the same as the number of registered voters in the US of A.

Understand, slap head?

That is what I said, most voters voted for Biden. How many ways do you want it said? I never said differently. The rest of America wasn’t motivated enough to vote for either person. What is wrong with what I said, I stated facts.

What conspiracy do I believe in? What snake oil? You accuse but you have nothing. You just babble to babble. It seems you just need to slap yourself dumb ass.

Forum List

Back