Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

81 million. More than 7 million more than Trump.
1607421092432.png

Note that the runner on the video refers to "potential" misconduct. It's always "potential," "possible," "could-a-been," "might be," nothing of concrete substance. Use of these extremely vague terms functions merely as an introduction to someone's riff on their assumptions, stories, and imagination straight out of Fractured Fairytales.

I remember some judge once commenting many years ago about trying to nail jello to the wall.

Laughing.....so you're all talk, but no consequence, huh?

You've been fed a fake bill of goods about Trump winning the election and the Supreme Court overturning the election results for Biden.

If that doesn't happen.....you've been duped. You swallowed false conspiracies and inaccurate predictions that were disconnected from reality.

That you refuse to admit it even when your prophecies fail.....only demonstrates why you're such an easy mark.
YOU are all talk, no consequence. I challenged YOU to a bet. You punked out, and you're still running away from it.

And like a typical Democrat without an ounce of integrity, you now pretend that it was the other way around. You are pitiful.

Note that the runner on the video refers to "potential" misconduct. It's always "potential," "possible," "could-a-been," "might be," nothing of concrete substance. Use of these extremely vague terms functions merely as an introduction to someone's riff on their assumptions, stories, and imagination straight out of Fractured Fairytales.

I remember some judge once commenting many years ago about trying to nail jello to the wall.
Silly liberals still pretending there to be no evidence, when no case ever had more of it. They think they can just talk their way out of this. Strange. :rolleyes:

Silly liberals still pretending there to be no evidence, when no case ever had more of it. They think they can just talk their way out of this. Strange. :rolleyes:

The trumpettes never took this stuff to court, even though they had ample time to do it, in view of the fact that their Dear Leader had said over a period of months before Nov. 3 that the election was "rigged." I meant what I said. This is all vague language and raw supposition, assumptions, and accusations with no factual foundation.

I taught I saw a puddy cat.

Worse, she casually TRIPLED the number of effected ballots in her testimony, from 30,000 to 100,000. Just pulling the number sideways out of her ass.

And finally, she gave demonstrably false claims, insisting that the poll book at the Detroit vote counting facility had NO registered voters. When it demonstrably did.

The 'evidence' just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Which is why a judge had already reviewed her affidavit back in November and rejected as lacking credibility.

There's a reason why Trump's lawyers don't even allege in court fraud occurred: they'd have to back it up with evidence held to the 'strict scrutiny' standard. And they can't back their claims up.
The claims are backed up by HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses. You're brainwashed. You're panicking. It's written all over you.

The 'article' doesn't say a thing about 'hundreds of eye witnesses'. You're just mindlessly spamming URLs to articles you've never read.

Meanwhile, if the Dominion machines were used in Georgia as well. Yet the hand recount of the physical ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy.

Just obliterating your 'changed vote' conspiracy.

Neither OAN nor NewMax ever told you about that, did they?

You're never going to see January 20th coming.
I think most of them know, at least on some level. And they're so full of rage and paranoia that they don't care what damage this shit does to the country, because they don't mind seeing the country fall apart. It's not the way they want it to be, so fuck it.

Which news organizations would a person consume to not be a "good little parrot"?
on TV > Newsmax, the Blaze, the First, OAN Encore, America's Voice.

Here's a more complete list >> The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Wow. Well, at least you admit it.

Worse, that person is proud of the propaganda outlets he gets his lies and conspiracies from.
It's their Safe Space. It's the one place where they will always be told what they want to hear, where all of their rage and frustrations and ignorance and paranoia are fed whenever they need it.

There really isn't. Tomorrow is pretty much it.

The folks telling you otherwise are milking you for advertising dollars and campaign debt donations.
The certified results are already in for every contested battle ground state. Formal letters have been sent to the US federal government from the State Legislatures or Secretaries of State with the list of selected electors for every contested battle ground state.

Safe Harbor is tomorrow.

You're being played.
Not every swing state. But every contested state. Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia.

They've certified, the state's electors have been picked. A list with the name of each of those those electors have been compiled and formally sent the US federal government with the State seals and signatures attached.

And Safe Harbor is tomorrow. If there's some smoking gun, now is the time you show us.

It might be better explained here - about 1 minute into the video.

Which news organizations would a person consume to not be a "good little parrot"?

Here's a more complete list >> The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Worse, that person is proud of the propaganda outlets he gets his lies and conspiracies from.
It's their Safe Space. It's the one place where they will always be told what they want to hear, where all of their rage and frustrations and ignorance and paranoia are fed whenever they need it.

And your safe space is the MSM. You can’t seriously believe you are being told the truth can you? You don’t actually fall for the fake fact checkers do you?

And your safe space is the MSM. You can’t seriously believe you are being told the truth can you? You don’t actually fall for the fake fact checkers do you?
I know, I know....

President Trump is illegally meddling in the official results of an election.

He'll illegally pardon himself, if his fascist coup to steal the election from we the people, fails.

Worse, she casually TRIPLED the number of effected ballots in her testimony, from 30,000 to 100,000. Just pulling the number sideways out of her ass.

And finally, she gave demonstrably false claims, insisting that the poll book at the Detroit vote counting facility had NO registered voters. When it demonstrably did.

The 'evidence' just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Which is why a judge had already reviewed her affidavit back in November and rejected as lacking credibility.

There's a reason why Trump's lawyers don't even allege in court fraud occurred: they'd have to back it up with evidence held to the 'strict scrutiny' standard. And they can't back their claims up.
The claims are backed up by HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses. You're brainwashed. You're panicking. It's written all over you.

The 'article' doesn't say a thing about 'hundreds of eye witnesses'. You're just mindlessly spamming URLs to articles you've never read.

Meanwhile, if the Dominion machines were used in Georgia as well. Yet the hand recount of the physical ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy.

Just obliterating your 'changed vote' conspiracy.

Neither OAN nor NewMax ever told you about that, did they?

You're never going to see January 20th coming.
I think most of them know, at least on some level. And they're so full of rage and paranoia that they don't care what damage this shit does to the country, because they don't mind seeing the country fall apart. It's not the way they want it to be, so fuck it.

The damage is the corruption in the election process. Lemmings don’t get it. There is a reason that Democrats oppose virtually anything that secures our elections. They have an excuse for everything. They don’t want voter ID. They want MORE mail in balloting. They want to register illegals. I am not sure how any person who can think for themselves can’t see that the goal of the Democrats is FAR from having free and fair elections. It is to give the appearence that they are free and fair by simply denying and ignoring all allegations of fraud. Sad that so many are so gullible.

Forum List

Back