Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

Duh.

Dumb ass talk to Coyote, she is the one that believes most Americans voted for Biden. That is being pretty stupid.

No, I don't believe that pap explanation of yours. You're just using semantics. There was an election. Among registered voters in the US of A, the majority overwhelmingly chose Biden. Not the Orange Virus.

FUN FACT: The entire population of the US of A is not the same as the number of registered voters in the US of A.

Understand, slap head?

That is what I said, most voters voted for Biden. How many ways do you want it said? I never said differently. The rest of America wasn’t motivated enough to vote for either person. What is wrong with what I said, I stated facts.

I suppose it's the lean towards right wing bat shit conspiracy nonsense I see in your posts. If the rest of America isn't motivated enough to vote, they sure as fuck ain't interested in your snake oil either.

Conservatives.......believe this......

If this election situation was exactly reversed and Trump had won by a narrow margin,
There would be cities burning, rioting, looting and chaos from coast to coast.

The Left would become violent. Cops would be killed. Trump supporters killed until they got their way.

Now they call for unity....but if the situation was exactly reversed they would go on a national rampage that would make the Civil war look tame.

In short - they would never accept the election and would find a way to take it anyway. BELIEVE IT.

Trump won by 77,000 in 2016. With 2 electoral votes less than Biden won in 2020.

And was invited into the White House within 48 hours.

Your 'reversed' scenario already happened. And none of your predictions played out.

You are dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

I think the pretty much sums up the mentality of what you're dealing with and the futility of trying to communicate with that.

Which news organizations would a person consume to not be a "good little parrot"?
on TV > Newsmax, the Blaze, the First, OAN Encore, America's Voice.

Here's a more complete list >> The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Wow. Well, at least you admit it.

Worse, that person is proud of the propaganda outlets he gets his lies and conspiracies from.

voted for Biden.

Only 80 million of about 325 million. No President has been elected by the majority for over 100 plus years. The majority didn’t vote. Of those who voted, Biden had more votes than Trump.

Duh.

Dumb ass talk to Coyote, she is the one that believes most Americans voted for Biden. That is being pretty stupid.

No, I don't believe that pap explanation of yours. You're just using semantics. There was an election. Among registered voters in the US of A, the majority overwhelmingly chose Biden. Not the Orange Virus.

FUN FACT: The entire population of the US of A is not the same as the number of registered voters in the US of A.

Understand, slap head?

That is what I said, most voters voted for Biden. How many ways do you want it said? I never said differently. The rest of America wasn’t motivated enough to vote for either person. What is wrong with what I said, I stated facts.

I suppose it's the lean towards right wing bat shit conspiracy nonsense I see in your posts. If the rest of America isn't motivated enough to vote, they sure as fuck ain't interested in your snake oil either.
What conspiracy do I believe in? What snake oil? You accuse but you have nothing. You just babble to babble. It seems you just need to slap yourself dumb ass.

Conservatives.......believe this......

If this election situation was exactly reversed and Trump had won by a narrow margin,
There would be cities burning, rioting, looting and chaos from coast to coast.

The Left would become violent. Cops would be killed. Trump supporters killed until they got their way.

Now they call for unity....but if the situation was exactly reversed they would go on a national rampage that would make the Civil war look tame.

In short - they would never accept the election and would find a way to take it anyway. BELIEVE IT.

Trump won by 77,000 in 2016. With 2 electoral votes less than Biden won in 2020.

And was invited into the White House within 48 hours.

Your 'reversed' scenario already happened. And none of your predictions played out.

You are dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

I think the pretty much sums up the mentality of what you're dealing with and the futility of trying to communicate with that.

And what about the people that claim Trump slept with his daughter and went along with Epstein on his trips to the island? Bush planned 911, Bush stole 2000. It is all stupid, crazy nut stuff and neither side has the market on it.

I’m sorry, but on January 20th Trump will leave office and Biden will be sworn in and the extreme left and right will believe their nutty conspiracies.

The 'article' doesn't say a thing about 'hundreds of eye witnesses'. You're just mindlessly spamming URLs to articles you've never read.

Meanwhile, if the Dominion machines were used in Georgia as well. Yet the hand recount of the physical ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy.

Just obliterating your 'changed vote' conspiracy.

Neither OAN nor NewMax ever told you about that, did they?

You're never going to see January 20th coming.
I didn't say that the article talked about eyewitnesses. If you want that, I could give you dozens. The article is about Dominion machines.

The Georgia recount was a farce. All it did was a do-over of the original fraudulent count. No signature comparisons. Totally invalid. Even Georgia governor is saying so now.

Why Cyber Experts are Checking Fraud in These Six Counties - Patriotic Viral News

The 'article' doesn't say a thing about 'hundreds of eye witnesses'. You're just mindlessly spamming URLs to articles you've never read.

Meanwhile, if the Dominion machines were used in Georgia as well. Yet the hand recount of the physical ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy.

I didn't say that the article talked about eyewitnesses. If you want that, I could give you dozens. The article is about Dominion machines.

And of course, you're a liar. You edited your post AFTER I replied and removed this:

The claims are backed up by HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses. You're brainwashed. You're panicking. It's written all over you.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have to lie and edit your posts to try and cover it up. You spammed without reading. And of course, were laughably wrong.

Shocker.

The Georgia recount was a farce. All it did was a do-over of the original fraudulent count. No signature comparisons. Totally invalid. Even Georgia governor is saying so now.

Why Cyber Experts are Checking Fraud in These Six Counties - Patriotic Viral News

Says you, citing yourself.

Back in reality, what the Georgia recount did was compare the physical ballots to the electronic tallies. And they matched with more than 99% accuracy.

You didn't know this, as you use OAN and NewsMax as your primary sources.
And they never told you this hugely relevant piece of information.

If the voting machines were 'changing' votes, then there would have been a huge disparity between paper ballots and the electronic tallies. There wasn't.

This just destroys your silly 'vote changing' conspiracy.

Nope. Sorry not sorry for your loss. :itsok:
I don't have a loss. :biggrin:

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has agreed to hear arguments that Pennsylvania’s loose mail voting requirements violated both state and federal law. Moreover, hearing it within the “safe harbor period by Tuesday “may signal that the Supreme Court takes Kelly’s case, which was rejected by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court with prejudice last weekend.”

And so it begins.....with SCOTUS finally getting involved, we'll see just what kind of a country we really are. Be prepared for anything and everything-I'm not concerned with the way SCOTUS operates, but I am concerned with the media/DOJ/FBI/CIA/ members of Congress/Antifa/BLM. You know what will happen if (when, I hope!) SCOTUS overturns the election certifications, and it ends up in the House...where Trump will prevail.

There will be a lot of, uh, tantrums, countrywide I'm afraid. That might be when Trump has to declare Martial Law. If there are riots, and ML is declared, I hope there are arrests in the thousands. (Junkyarddog)

Last edited:
Nope. Sorry not sorry for your loss. :itsok:
I don't have a loss. :biggrin:

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has agreed to hear arguments that Pennsylvania’s loose mail voting requirements violated both state and federal law. Moreover, hearing it within the “safe harbor period by Tuesday “may signal that the Supreme Court takes Kelly’s case, which was rejected by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court with prejudice last weekend.”

That's a dead link. And your summary is horseshit.

What Alito did was require Pennyslvania to file their response to Trump's allegations by tomorrow.

That's it.

There's no scheduled hearing. No one is scheduled to hear arguments.

You don't know this....as you use OAN and NewsMax as your primary sources. And they strive to keep you poorly informed so you'll keep coming back gobble more conspiracy batshit.

And knowledge fucks up their marketing plan to rubes like yourself.

And of course, you're a liar. You edited your post AFTER I replied and removed this:

The claims are backed up by HUNDREDS of eyewitnesses. You're brainwashed. You're panicking. It's written all over you.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have to lie and edit your posts to try and cover it up. You spammed without reading. And of course, were laughably wrong.

Shocker.

Back in reality, what the Georgia recount did was compare the physical ballots to the electronic tallies. And they matched with more than 99% accuracy.

If the voting machines were 'changing' votes, then there would have been a huge disparity between paper ballots and the electronic tallies. There wasn't.

Don't know what you're talking bout. I didn't edit anything. You're just babbling jibberish,

Yes there IS a big disparity between paper ballots and the electronic tallies, in Georgia. It hasn't been audited YET.

Shocker.

Don't know what you're talking bout. I didn't edit anything. You're just babbling jibberish,

And you're a liar. You know exactly what I'm talking about....as you carefully cut out my citation of your blunder when quoting me in your reply.

You're panicking. If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to lie. You wouldn't have to edit after my reply. You wouldn't have to carefully omit your blunders from my citations when quoting me.

And yet you can do little else.

Yes there IS a big disparity between paper ballots and the electronic tallies, in Georgia. It hasn't been audited YET.

Nope. The paper ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy. The 'audit' you're speaking of is a SIGNATURE audit, to make sure that the signatures on the ballot match signatures on file for mail in ballots.

Which is a completely separate issue from the 'Dominion machines changed the vote' nonsense that you swallowed. And the hand recount utterly obliterated.

You can't even keep your batshit straight. You're being played.

What Alito did was require Pennyslvania to file their response to Trump's allegations by tomorrow.

That's it.

You don't know this....as you use OAN and NewsMax as your primary sources. And they strive to keep you poorly informed so you'll keep coming back gobble more conspiracy batshit.

Oh 'dead link is it ? HA HA HA. I know what Alito did, airhead, And after a couple of weeks go by, you'll know too.

That's it.

Oh 'dead link is it ? HA HA HA. I know what Alito did, airhead, And after a couple of weeks go by, you'll know too.

No, you don't. You claimed that Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has agreed to hear arguments that Pennsylvania’s loose mail voting requirements violated both state and federal law.

And he didn't. He required that Pennsylvania file their response to Trump's accusation by tomorrow.

There are no scheduled hearings for anything. Nor has Alito 'agreed to hear arguments'.

You mindlessly spam URLs to 'articles' you've never read, making arguments you don't comprehend.

You are being played.

Nope. The paper ballots matched the electronic tallies with more than 99% accuracy. The 'audit' you're speaking of is a SIGNATURE audit, to make sure that the signatures on the ballot match signatures on file for mail in ballots.

Which is a completely separate issue from the 'Dominion machines changed the vote' nonsense that you swallowed. And the hand recount utterly obliterated.

Oh shut the fuck up. There's fraud all over the God damn place, It's this, it's that. Stop trying to look smart. You dont. Shut up.

Now, I cut things out of quotes ALL THE TIME. Been doing it for years - only to remove stuff that isn't specifically connected to what I'm then posting, so as to make the post more clear to what I'm posting about. You're an idiot, and you're a Biden supporter traitor scumbag, and you ought to be executed for TREASON.

And like I said. You are in a panic. You're going nuts - right here. What will you do when Trump has his celebration party/rally on January 22nd ? HA HA. :biggrin:

Last edited:
No, you don't. You claimed that Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has agreed to hear arguments that Pennsylvania’s loose mail voting requirements violated both state and federal law.

And he didn't. He required that Pennsylvania file their response to Trump's accusation by tomorrow.

There are no scheduled hearings for anything. Nor has Alito 'agreed to hear arguments'.

You mindlessly spam URLs to 'articles' you've never read, making arguments you don't comprehend.

You are being played.
Oh yeah :right: Here you are blabbering that there's no evidence like a good little CNN parrot, and YOU are going to say others are being played ? Sheeesh!

One of these days you'll have to take some of my Quizzes for Liberals, so you can find out how damn ignorant you are, about a whole series of things.

We'll see after all is said and done, what happens. In the meantime, all your blustering is moot, and has no effect on anything, except to pacify your deranged fantasies.

Oh shut the fuck up. There's fraud all over the God damn place, It's this, it's that. Stop trying to look smart. You dont. Shut up.

Translation: you got caught confusing your batshit conspiracy theories and are now throwing a little tantrum when called on your latest blunder.

A signature audit has NOTHING to do with the paper ballots hand counts matching the electronic tallies. Which you'd know if you didn't use shit sources like OAN and NewMax....who keep you poorly informed as possible so they can exploit you.

The hand recount of the paper ballots matched the electronic tallies with way more than 99% accuracy.

Obliterating your silly conspiracy about the 'dominion machines changes votes'.

Now, I cut things out of quotes ALL THE TIME. Been doing it for years - only to remove stuff that isn't specifically connected to what I'm then posting, so as to make the post more clear to what I'm posting about. You're an idiot,.

That wasn't a quote. That was you spamming a URL that had nothing to do with your claim. And you editing your blunder after the fact to try and cover your blunder up.

And then stupidly lying about all of it.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to edit them out after I replied. And you wouldn't need to lie about it afterward.

You are being played.
We'll see after all is said and done, what happens. In the meantime, all your blustering is moot, and has no effect on anything, except to pacify your deranged fantasies.

Then accept my challenge. I'll even make the 'consequences' assymetric, so they're worse for me if I lose than if you do.

If Trump is inaugurated on January 20th, I'll admit that I was duped and swallowed conspiracy theories AND I'll leave for a month.

If Biden is inaugurated on January 20th, all you have to do is admit you were duped and swallowing conspiracy theories. But I don't want you gone.

I want you on the board when you come face to face with the lies you've been telling yourself. I want to see what new conspiracies you're going to make up when your old ones fail. I want to watch you lie to yourself again. So you show up and you stay.

Deal?

Forum List

Back