Federal Judge Stops trump's Plan To Use 3.6 Billion Military Dollars On Wall

A federal judge in Texas has put a stop to trump stealing 3.6 billion dollars from our military to spend on his wall.

Sure it's going to be appealed but for now, not one penny of that money will be spent on his wall.

When are we going to get that check from Mexico?

Federal judge blocks Trump plan to spend millions in military funds on border wall construction
After the repercussions of the impeachment fiasco and Trump wins reelection and gets majority in both houses. The wall will be built and we will own the supreme court. Maybe the supreme court will rule a fetus is a living being. Just to thank liberals for trying to change the outcome of a duly elected president.

Trump had the White House and majorities in the House and Senate and did nothing. "Well, just you wait until the next time"..........LOL

A federal judge in Texas has put a stop to trump stealing 3.6 billion dollars from our military to spend on his wall.

Sure it's going to be appealed but for now, not one penny of that money will be spent on his wall.

Federal judge blocks Trump plan to spend millions in military funds on border wall construction
We just did, Congress passed USMCA, didn't you hear?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Where is funding for that stupid fence mentioned in the USMCA?
It'll be done with the increased revenue from Mexico we will see from the deal.

Well, no. I'm not aware of that silly fence, or funding for it are even mentioned in the USMCA

After the repercussions of the impeachment fiasco and Trump wins reelection and gets majority in both houses. The wall will be built and we will own the supreme court. Maybe the supreme court will rule a fetus is a living being. Just to thank liberals for trying to change the outcome of a duly elected president.

Trump had the White House and majorities in the House and Senate and did nothing. "Well, just you wait until the next time"..........LOL
The republicans were at the time against him as the democrats. It's different now, Trump has done a lot considering what he has been fighting against. He will be reelected and he will choose conservative supreme court judges.

The republicans were at the time against him as the democrats. It's different now, Trump has done a lot considering what he has been fighting against. He will be reelected and he will choose conservative supreme court judges.

It isn't different now. Those who fill the accounts of politicians do not want the cheap labor to stop. You are fooling yourself. It's why Trump does nothing about the tens of thousands of employers. Nothing. Not a little even. Nothing.

And it's the fault of those like yourself who refuse to hold him accountable.

It isn't different now. Those who fill the accounts of politicians do not want the cheap labor to stop. You are fooling yourself. It's why Trump does nothing about the tens of thousands of employers. Nothing. Not a little even. Nothing.

I think Trump is doing a great job. Wages are up, unemployment is down. He got the new trade deal signed, all with the democrats trying to impeach him. All the republicans got to run on in the election, what did the democrats do for you and your family for the last two years. I can tell you, they worked on a failed plan to impeach a duly elected president.

I think Trump is doing a great job. Wages are up, unemployment is down. He got the new trade deal signed, all with the democrats trying to impeach him. All the republicans got to run on in the election, what did the democrats do for you and your family for the last two years. I can tell you, they worked on a failed plan to impeach a duly elected president.

I'm not a Democrat nor am I here to defend their failures. There is more to life and politics than two lousy parties that constantly lie to us and we get sucked into defending those lies.

He's stealing congressionally allotted money from military projects.... of course he was stopped by the judge....

And he curbed the crisis on the border with the refugees, so it is not a so called national emergency?
National security.
good morning Bush92
No, not national security, he stole the money and justified the theft by declaring a National Disaster.

A National Disaster emergency declaration, he believes, would give him some leeway as President, to move congressionally passed funds from one area to another.... So far, the courts are going against him.
It sets a horrible precedent for future presidents to use
Precisely!

I'm not a Democrat nor am I here to defend their failures. There is more to life and politics than two lousy parties that constantly lie to us and we get sucked into defending those lies.
If Trump did nothing his whole presidency. Keeping Hillary from being president is all I wanted.

If Trump did nothing his whole presidency. Keeping Hillary from being president is all I wanted.

Which is fine. Just quit trying to defend his failures and lies.

The house did. Moscow Mitch is holding it up in the Senate. Too bad you don't get any real news, brainwashed functional moron. The wall is the stupidest most expensive scam the GOP is running lately. Useless un American just plain dumb. Only the brainwash makes this possible. Pass an ID card and enforce it like the other countries do and end this long-running mess.

What failures? He has also been one of the first presidents to keep almost all of his campaign promises.

The house did. Moscow Mitch is holding it up in the Senate. Too bad you don't get any real news, brainwashed functional moron. The wall is the stupidest most expensive scam the GOP is running lately. Useless un American just plain dumb. Only the brainwash makes this possible. Pass an ID card and enforce it like the other countries do and end this long-running mess.

Obama, Hillary and a long list of other (D)'s voted to expand the wall in 2006.

FYI, it has been
11 months of Dems having power in the house, as of this month, with no power in the Senate....

What failures? He has also been one of the first presidents to keep almost all of his campaign promises.

I'm sure there are some fiction writing sites that would suit you better. TO be fair, Trump does take both sides of an argument many times. Hard to lose that way.

The wall has been under construction for over a year. I would just put about 12 million land mines along the border and watch the illegals explode.

Sure you would, but you're crazy.
If your belly went empty you'd okay the use of nbc warfare.

WTF is nbc warfare? Quit making shit up and just say what you mean. I can't read your goofy mind.

Well, let's see.
Build the wall? nope
Throw Hillary in prison? Nope
Spend a trillion on infrastructure? nope.
Deport 12 million aliens in 2 years? Nope
End deficit spending? Nope
Win the trade war? Nope
Denuclearize N. Korea? Nope
Replace Obamacare with a better health plan? Nope
End the violence in Chicago? Nope
Will be working too hard to play golf? Nope

Shall I go on?

Last edited:

FYI, it has been
11 months of Dems having power in the house, as of this month, with no power in the Senate....
What have they accomplished? A failed coop? I do appreciate it though. Y'all are gonna give Trump the power next year to be able to make roe vs wade a bad memory. Thanks to Pelosi and Schiff, I will send them a thank you note!

I'm sure there are some fiction writing sites that would suit you better. TO be fair, Trump does take both sides of an argument many times. Hard to lose that way.
Thanks for proving my point.

If the judge is overturned by a higher court he should be removed from office

Forum List

Back