Federalization of the States

And no, the North didn't rely on foreigners to fill out their ranks.

Where is fair share defined? Are you fucking kidding or what? Corporations pay little to no taxes, they are in effect directly subsidized by me. Why should I give a shit about their profit?

Over 1/3 of the soldiers in the union army were non-native foreign fighters fresh off the boat.

No, not kidding. Where is fair share defined? Can you provide a link to the definition of fair share of taxes.

Most Individuals pay little to no taxes, they are in effect directly subsidized by me. Why should I give a shit about you whining about corporations paying zero in taxes when corporations are merely a piece of paper describing a group of individuals, each of which already pay their taxes as individuals? Do you, or do you not understand the concept of a group?
Not much of a historian are you? Are you making a comparison with the Confederacy or merely stating a fact?

Who Fought?
Stop deflecting, and answer the questions. They are not hard questions, you can do it!
Your half wit diversions explain nothing about about the corporate tax rate, nothing at all.
We were talking about the fact that most corporations like most people pay practically zero in federal taxes. With regard to both corporations and people they pay near zero because they don't have taxable income. The tax rates are high for any corporations and/or people who have a decent amount of taxable income.

Face it. You are so mentally handicapped, you can't even answer easy questions that a 5 year old would understand.

No doubt you can bluff some idiots with this convoluted scree of nonsense.

I have to wonder about people who's concept of self determination comes from the back of a Tea Party pamphlet.

Don't bother yourself with wondering about such things. Engage me instead.

Self determination comes from natural rights. Do you not know this at all, or are you so negatively obsessed with those that do (the Tea Party, et al) that you forget history and law and nature?

Either way, lets dance.... :bye1:

And no, the North didn't rely on foreigners to fill out their ranks.

Where is fair share defined? Are you fucking kidding or what? Corporations pay little to no taxes, they are in effect directly subsidized by me. Why should I give a shit about their profit?

Over 1/3 of the soldiers in the union army were non-native foreign fighters fresh off the boat.

No, not kidding. Where is fair share defined? Can you provide a link to the definition of fair share of taxes.

Most Individuals pay little to no taxes, they are in effect directly subsidized by me. Why should I give a shit about you whining about corporations paying zero in taxes when corporations are merely a piece of paper describing a group of individuals, each of which already pay their taxes as individuals? Do you, or do you not understand the concept of a group?
Not much of a historian are you? Are you making a comparison with the Confederacy or merely stating a fact?

Who Fought?
Stop deflecting, and answer the questions. They are not hard questions, you can do it!
Your half wit diversions explain nothing about about the corporate tax rate, nothing at all.
We were talking about the fact that most corporations like most people pay practically zero in federal taxes. With regard to both corporations and people they pay near zero because they don't have taxable income. The tax rates are high for any corporations and/or people who have a decent amount of taxable income.

Face it. You are so mentally handicapped, you can't even answer easy questions that a 5 year old would understand.

No doubt you can bluff some idiots with this convoluted scree of nonsense.
What's it like going through life with the intelligence of a rock?

Forum List

Back