🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federally mandated Cameras for cops

A mandate, by definition, takes away the right for someone to decide for themselves what is best for them.

Christ Almighty, I can't believe I actually have to explain this.
So you think cops should be able to decide what is best for cops?

I think I, and the people of my community, should decide what is best for the community, not the federal government.
And yet no matter where I go in the USA I can be arrested by the police.

Maybe we should make it so cops can only interact with citizens of their state, or county, or city, or town.

:rolleyes:

Holy fuck, it getting really stupid around here.

You can only be arrested by the police as long as those police are in their jurisdiction.

So we don't need to "make it so cops can only interact with citizens of their state, or county, or city, or town", BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT IS ALREADY.
eh they have ways around that and you know it. this is how it typically works, but that law can be bent.

Not saying aye or nay, but congress wouldn't need to "mandate" anything. If the bipartisan will was there, the feds could just say "no federal aid for state and local court and law enforcement, unless the states require cameras."

So, a bunch of uncivilized animals are behaving like uncivilized animals, and you want cameras on the cops?

Looka, I sure ain't saying that cops are ALL completely blameless, but hey, there is no justification for what these assholes are doing . NONE. The justice system has spoken.

Not saying aye or nay, but congress wouldn't need to "mandate" anything. If the bipartisan will was there, the feds could just say "no federal aid for state and local court and law enforcement, unless the states require cameras."

Yes, similar to how speed limits are enforced.

We had them here, is was the biggest scam ever.. had zero impact on speeding and in the end, the companies that sold the cameras was getting a cut of the tickets. We pulled the plug on it. Not to mention they were basically unenforceable since a driver was never issued a ticket.

So, a bunch of uncivilized animals are behaving like uncivilized animals, and you want cameras on the cops?

Looka, I sure ain't saying that cops are ALL completely blameless, but hey, there is no justification for what these assholes are doing . NONE. The justice system has spoken.
Well, actually the cameras on cops works to protect cops. They have them on their lightbars now. If some citizen says they were jerked from their cars, tasered and clubwhipped, the camera tells the tale. Also, had Brown succeeded in taking the cops gun, or beating him senseless, the camera may have recorded the assault.

There are some bad cops. And sometimes a citizen injures a cop, and other cops inflict punishment. It shouldn't be tolerated.

We had them here, is was the biggest scam ever.. had zero impact on speeding and in the end, the companies that sold the cameras was getting a cut of the tickets. We pulled the plug on it. Not to mention they were basically unenforceable since a driver was never issued a ticket.

I was not referring to ticket cams.

I was not referring to ticket cams.

As was I.....

So.....we have some riots going on, we have story after story of cops being dicks when cameras are put on them and they dont seem to know it. So why not take a few billion, ( we don't need tanks so cut that out of the budget) and produce enough dash and body cameras for the police.
It would be an extremely easy fix and we wouldnt have brown cases popping up. Or is this just going to get a bunch of state right posts? We have no problem selling armored tanks to local small time Law enforcement, so why not give them some cameras?

They would need to hire too many replacement cops. From what I hear almost half of the cops are racist and joined primarily because the KKK is going out of business.
There won't be enough cops period, as according to the MSM, all cops in America that are white are 'racist' or biased, or 'murderers'. Latino and Asian officers the MSM will also brand as 'white', and therefore 'racist'.

So all that would be left is a few Black cops who are meant to just flop over and die rather than actually fight crime. Because the MSM will accuse them of brutality if they use any kind of weapon to defend themselves.

Thankfully the MSM doesn't run America, or America would be as lawless as Somalia.

So.....we have some riots going on, we have story after story of cops being dicks when cameras are put on them and they dont seem to know it. So why not take a few billion, ( we don't need tanks so cut that out of the budget) and produce enough dash and body cameras for the police.
It would be an extremely easy fix and we wouldnt have brown cases popping up. Or is this just going to get a bunch of state right posts? We have no problem selling armored tanks to local small time Law enforcement, so why not give them some cameras?

They would need to hire too many replacement cops. From what I hear almost half of the cops are racist and joined primarily because the KKK is going out of business.
There won't be enough cops period, as according to the MSM, all cops in America that are white are 'racist' or biased, or 'murderers'. Latino and Asian officers the MSM will also brand as 'white', and therefore 'racist'.

So all that would be left is a few Black cops who are meant to just flop over and die rather than actually fight crime. Because the MSM will accuse them of brutality if they use any kind of weapon to defend themselves.

Thankfully the MSM doesn't run America, or America would be as lawless as Somalia.
MSM doesnt run anything. I dont know why you went on that rant regarding them.

The mainstream media influences elections, and public opinion, of course it has to take responsibility for its actions. It is no 'rant' to point out reality. The MSM made events in Ferguson worse, and are contributing to a divided and lawless America.

The mainstream media influences elections, and public opinion, of course it has to take responsibility for its actions. It is no 'rant' to point out reality. The MSM made events in Ferguson worse, and are contributing to a divided and lawless America.
No it didnt. Unless you are claiming guns kill people. The people made the choice to loot not MSM.

Good idea.

I was driving down the road last night and a car swoops in behind me following me way closer then I like. I thought it was a kid trying to push me to speed. I didn't but after about a 1/4 mile his lights come on, it is a cop.

He asks me if i know why he stopped me. I said I don't have the slightest of clue. He said I was weaving between the lines. I said I didn't think so He said he had it on camera but didn't offer to show me. He also said my license plate light was burned out. The light was burned out but I call BS on the weaving. Any way, he doesn't give me a ticket but i did want to ask if staying between the lines was a criminal act. Other then the hassle I wish he would have given me a ticket. I would love to go to court and show how close he was following me. He pulled out ahead of me and immedicately followed another person very close. I tried to get a video but I figured it wasn't worth it.

Do we have any ex-cops or cops that know if the weaving BS is just something they say when they are fishing?

No it didnt. Unless you are claiming guns kill people. The people made the choice to loot not MSM.
Yeah it did. If it didn't spend 24/7 acting as judge and jury for this case, there would be no riots in Ferguson. Also the guy wouldn't have been shot, if the MSM didn't stigmatize and divide America by hyping crime when crime rates have been falling for years. The big bad black man is the MSM's stereotype, not Americas.

Yeah it did. If it didn't spend 24/7 acting as judge and jury for this case, there would be no riots in Ferguson. Also the guy wouldn't have been shot, if the MSM didn't stigmatize and divide America by hyping crime when crime rates have been falling for years. The big bad black man is the MSM's stereotype, not Americas.
So you agree that guns kill people then? No one made Black people loot. I dont even know any Black people that watch MSN.

So you agree that guns kill people then? No one made Black people loot. I dont even know any Black people that watch MSN.
Depends on the gun, especially if they are poorly designed or defective. Those that don't watch or read the news are influenced by popular culture (especially movies) which frame criminal behavior as cool and feature a lot of hardcore gore and violence. The MSM have been hyping this case for months, and popular culture has done the rest.

and you come in and shit all over the thread with your stupidity.
Cameras on cops goes beyond this current issue.

Depends on the gun, especially if they are poorly designed or defective. Those that don't watch or read the news are influenced by popular culture (especially movies) which frame criminal behavior as cool and feature a lot of hardcore gore and violence. The MSM have been hyping this case for months, and popular culture has done the rest.
If you agree with that then you must agree that the media promotes a bias against Blacks. The myth of the big Black man coming to rape your women has been a time tested pop culture message since the slavery times.

All police should wear camera's and if the camera is turned off during an incident that later goes to court the fact that the camera was off should serve as evidence against the officer.
That's messed up, so if technology fails, fuck the police officer.
I recently read that where these cameras are in use, there is no police brutality. We also know that police are killing more people now.

All that money they're using for tanks could be better spent to "serve and protect".

You have links to back that up?

Forum List

Back