Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Do you really not know there's a video?
Yes, I know there isn't a video. If there's one where is it? Why didn't the Fbi just put it out?

I was hearing on news that Michigan Militia is talking about going to help the people of Flint, who have they say been failed by Government.

With regard to Oregon Militia, I'm not sure what is happening today. If they're still hold up or if they're surrendering....Ammon Bundy I'm meaning specifically.
They left, you could find that if you actually looked.

The BBC earlier said Ammon Bundy was still there.
i heard this morning on radio news they were leaving. The number arrested at 13

Go take some Valium and wash it down with Brandy.
Why?

From the link

The original law has been been amended since 1861, with the current form not including a prohibition on trying to overthrow the government.

The charge makes sense for what the occupiers did, said Anders Folk, a former Assistant U.S. Prosecutor who successfully prosecuted a group of sovereign citizens that had plotted to arrest a federal judge.

"It's a clean fit for the activities that these guys are engaging in," he said.

Ammon Bundy was arrested after a traffic stop between Burns and John Day along with his brother Ryan Bundy, Ryan Payne, Brian Cavalier and Shawna Cox. Officers killed occupier Robert "LaVoy" Finicum during the traffic stop.

BREAKING: FBI Warns Media to Leave Oregon Militia Standoff Area. Here’s Why

FBI telling media to leave. Giving excuse that they can't protect them. More like FBI is planning to massacre the remaining patriots and don't want evidence.

Doesn't appear to be time or date applied to that post

As of now, there are only four left and they don't appear to be too much of a threat.
I doubt there was 4 left

Believe it when my sources verify it. If so probably avoiding being Waco'ed.

BREAKING: FBI Warns Media to Leave Oregon Militia Standoff Area. Here’s Why

FBI telling media to leave. Giving excuse that they can't protect them. More like FBI is planning to massacre the remaining patriots and don't want evidence.

Doesn't appear to be time or date applied to that post

As of now, there are only four left and they don't appear to be too much of a threat.
I doubt there was 4 left

Believe it when my sources verify it. If so probably avoiding being Waco'ed.

1) Yes, there were 4 left and now probably only one, if any.

2) That link you posted about FBI warning media to leave links to another article dated 2 days ago:

BREAKING: FBI Warns Media to Leave Oregon Militia Standoff Area. Here's Why.

Well, its just about over. As y'all know there's a FBI press conference coming up @ 5:30PM PST (20 min from this post).

Also, here's where the arrest and shooting happened with pictures:

The spot where Finicum died, Bundy arrested: twisting road, dense forest

I think they should have stopped it this morning while the four or five where still there and traded their labor to clean up after the rest for their freedom from prosecution.

For now.........Bundy got his 15 minutes in. I got five that says there will be a replay.

The feds will think they won this....they couldn't be more wrong.

For now.........Bundy got his 15 minutes in. I got five that says there will be a replay.
I think this is just the beginning. We won in Nevada,We won in Oregon with 1 dead and a few locked up on a charge that's REALLY reaching...this is not going to end anytime soon.

I think this is just the beginning. We won in Nevada,We won in Oregon with 1 dead and a few locked up on a charge that's REALLY reaching...this is not going to end anytime soon.

I don't see any winning here. I really don't.

THIS IS NOT A GAME! It is about some self appointed saviours who were illegally occupying a property that MY TAXES were paying for. ENOUGH!

THIS IS NOT A GAME! It is about some self appointed saviours who were illegally occupying a property that MY TAXES were paying for. ENOUGH!

Try again.

Try again.

Please go make love yo your gun, probably .22 caliber.

Forum List

Back