Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

For now.........Bundy got his 15 minutes in. I got five that says there will be a replay.
I think this is just the beginning. We won in Nevada,We won in Oregon with 1 dead and a few locked up on a charge that's REALLY reaching...this is not going to end anytime soon.

I don't see any winning here. I really don't.

THIS IS NOT A GAME! It is about some self appointed saviours who were illegally occupying a property that MY TAXES were paying for. ENOUGH!

Try again.

Please go make love yo your gun, probably .22 caliber.

Ok, asstard. I don't know why you are acting like this and I don't really give a fuck. Shut the fuck up and sit down.

For now.........Bundy got his 15 minutes in. I got five that says there will be a replay.
I think this is just the beginning. We won in Nevada,We won in Oregon with 1 dead and a few locked up on a charge that's REALLY reaching...this is not going to end anytime soon.

Over 100 there at the max and how many are dead or in jail on dubious charges? 7 or 8? Its a victory because we took on the fed gov and are walking away damn near unscathed the MIGHTY federal government got beaten again. Its a PR disaster for them and only brings more attention to our cause. This is just another battle in a VERY long war.

Convoy of reinforcement Feds seen this evening moving in to kill the rest of the patriots.

CZ1hc0kVAAAeGgJ.jpg

CZ1fjWpUkAAJokK.jpg

They are going home. Let them go. Big Men with Big Guns. As Trump sould say.....LOSERS!

They are going home. Let them go. Big Men with Big Guns. As Trump sould say.....LOSERS!
i agree. the feds know who they are and you can guarantee they're not law-abiding citizens at home either. they'll get who they want.

Over 100 there at the max and how many are dead or in jail on dubious charges? 7 or 8? Its a victory because we took on the fed gov and are walking away damn near unscathed the MIGHTY federal government got beaten again. Its a PR disaster for them and only brings more attention to our cause. This is just another battle in a VERY long war.

I don't see this as a PR disaster for them.

Well, they showed a video. A video that pretty much proved what Virginia said was fairly true from her perspective, and the video totally disproved the driver of Ammon's Jeep's testimony. You know the one that the MSM glommed on and the rest of you folks took for gospel.

Well, they showed a video. A video that pretty much proved what Virginia said was fairly true from her perspective, and the video totally disproved the driver of Ammon's Jeep's testimony. You know the one that the MSM glommed on and the rest of you folks took for gospel.
And you are a liar. I just saw that video. The dumb bastard reached for his gun. And got his just deserts.

Here is the full video from the FBI of the shooting. Go to the 9 minute mark (might want to zoom in). He jumps out of the SUV immediately after going into the snowbank and definitely had his hands up. A fed hidden behind the trees came from behind him and established the kill shot.

That's heart wrenching....they murdered him in cold fucking blood. Every thug with a badge is a MUST BE a target now. Oh and I hope you needle dicks cheering the murdering thugs on listened earlier. The patriots are heading for town and will occupy town and are putting out a call for reinforcements!

And you are a liar. I just saw that video. The dumb bastard reached for his gun. And got his just deserts.
Ok Frances no way you can see a gun and it will be interesting arguing he had one in that video. Hahahaha

Fellow, you are a complete idiot. Finicum repeatedly showed his pistol and talked of shooting it out with the law. When he reached for his waist area, the police were completely correct in shooting him.

I am not a liar, you are just seeing what you wanted to see. From Virginia's perspective, LaVoy exited the vehicle with his hands in the air (remember she was on the floorboard), and kept his hands in the air for several feet away from the vehicle (probably further than Virginia could observe).

Then yes, his hands or at least one of them did come down. But the reason at this time only has one side. The side you are taking. Even though you 'say' you've gone there many times and perhaps even 'grew up' around there, your life in Portland has made you forget what it may be like to walk through two or so feet of snow.

And for a fact, the video does NOT show him charging anyone, as the driver of the Bundy vehicle and the MSM claimed.

Here is the full video from the FBI of the shooting. Go to the 9 minute mark (might want to zoom in). He jumps out of the SUV immediately after going into the snowbank and definitely had his hands up. A fed hidden behind the trees came from behind him and established the kill shot.

He definitely had his hand going for his waistband. He was reaching across his body at his waist with his right arm. That's when they shot him. His hands were not up.

FBI releases video footage of LaVoy Finicum shooting

His right hand had been at his waist for a full second before they shot him. He reaches at 08.00, tugs at his waist at 09.00 and is shot at about 9.5.

That shoot was clean.

Forum List

Back