Feinstein Reminds Sessions AG Enforces EVERY LAW

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Still waiting for her comment on the DOJ ignoring IRS political suppression, immigration laws being ignored, mishandling of top secret intel with no charges filed, taking bribes for political favors, etc etc.......

^^^ weatherman nonsense ^^^

Here is Session's chance to pull up his big boy pants and say, "I will get all the right villians, I will!"

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.

Still waiting for her comment on the DOJ ignoring IRS political suppression, immigration laws being ignored, mishandling of top secret intel with no charges filed, taking bribes for political favors, etc etc.......
Oh I see. We're going to enforce laws now. Those laws weren't needed for the last eight years but we need them now.

/---- Liberals are not rooted in reality. They live in a parallel universe. If you ever watched or read The Man in the High Castle you can understand their world in which the Allies lost WWII..

You mean like the laws that require deporting illegals, enforcing individual mandates in healthcare, prosecuting sanctuary cities. The laws against governmental abuse? The laws that protect gun ownership? The laws...well, I think the point is made....

Trump believes the feds are too weaponized and is going to begin gun confiscation with them.
Half the press will be receiving IRS audit papers soon.
As well as every Democrat who lied about him in the past 50 years.
I'll join the chorus of people who will be outraged at this abuse of power.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.

Wrong is wrong and it is wrong for the President to set the IRS upon his political enemies. Past actions do not justify current lawbreaking.
When the president releases his tax returns, then we can listen to him. Not before.

When the president releases his tax returns, then we can listen to him. Not before.
Dufus thinks he has an option to ignore an IRS audit.

he can try

not sure the irs would bother with him though

--LOL

The does not audit prevent his release of his tax returns.

Sooner or later, they will be leaked. Better he does it on his own.

The does not audit prevent his release of his tax returns.

Sooner or later, they will be leaked. Better he does it on his own.
If you want to believe the Obama IRS let's billionaires not pay their taxes, who am I to argue with you?

Add President selling weapons to drug cartels......Phone and pen this phone and pen that

MaybeTrump will sick the irs on you. If he does don't bitch, because you didn't care when Obama did it.

Forum List

Back