Fellow Americans in Need

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots Pledge to Match up to $1 Million in Donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund

Hurricane Harvey has and is causing unbelievable damage to a large part of the great state of Texas. Americans should pull together to help as much as we can. Whether a dime or a million dollars, Americans are pulling together.
200.gif

Besides its a tax write off for him.
It is for anybody.

Charitable Contributions. Donations to the American Red Cross are taxdeductible to the full extent of the law. The American Red Cross is recognized by the IRS as a not for profit 501c3 charitable organization. Your donationto the Red Cross is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots Pledge to Match up to $1 Million in Donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund

Hurricane Harvey has and is causing unbelievable damage to a large part of the great state of Texas. Americans should pull together to help as much as we can. Whether a dime or a million dollars, Americans are pulling together.
Robert Kraft supports that idiot Drumpf. Besides its a tax write off for him.

When should we expect you, BOY, to make your donation?

I dont make donations monkey. I put in work.

So what? His money still spends as well as anyone elses.

So his money is no good unless he cant afford it?

So what? I would never donate money in this clowns name.

His money is fine. I wouldnt want my donation associated with the prick.

I dont make donations monkey. I put in work.

Prove it, porch monkey.

His money is fine. I wouldnt want my donation associated with the prick.

I won't be, boy.

So what? I would never donate money in this clowns name.
What have you got against New England?

U.S. officials say 450,000 in Texas likely to seek disaster aid

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. emergency management officials said on Monday they were expediting federal resources to Texas to help with rescue efforts after Hurricane Harvey swamped coastal areas of the state and forced 30,000 people to seek refuge in temporary shelters.

Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Brock Long said more than 450,000 people were expected to seek disaster assistance due to flooding after Harvey made landfall during the weekend before weakening to tropical storm status. President Donald Trump approved an emergency request on Monday for Louisiana, where severe flooding also was expected.

“We are not out of the woods yet, not by a long shot,” Acting Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke said at a news briefing early on Monday. “Harvey is still a dangerous and historic storm.”

U.S. officials say 450,000 in Texas likely to seek disaster aid

Harvey throws a wrench into U.S. energy engine

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A hurricane in the heart of the U.S. energy industry is set to curtail near-record U.S. oil production for several weeks, with the impact expected to reverberate throughout the country and across international energy markets.

Harvey hit the Texas shore as a fierce Category 4 hurricane, causing massive flooding that has knocked out 11 percent of U.S. refining capacity, a quarter of oil production from the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and closed ports all along the Texas coast.

Gasoline futures jumped as much as 7 percent to their highest level in more than two years in early Monday trading in Asia as traders took stock of the storm’s impact.

The outages will limit the availability of U.S. crude, gasoline and other refined products for global consumers and further push up prices, analysts said.

Damage assessments could take days to weeks to complete, and the storm continues to drop unprecedented levels of rain as it lingers west of Houston, home to oil, gas, pipeline and chemical plants. And restarts are dangerous periods, as fires and explosions can occur.

Harvey throws a wrench into U.S. energy engine

Forum List

Back